PDA

View Full Version : Trl

oldlady
9th Sep 2006, 00:31
has anyone had trouble using excalibur? can't get out after putting it together in nepal. any help on this please.

shirl123
9th Sep 2006, 00:41
you mean getting out of that room?
in that case, you need to use it on the door ;) good luck!

oldlady
9th Sep 2006, 02:54
has anyone had trouble using excalibur? can't get out after putting it together in nepal. any help on this please.
will not work on the door or anything else.

LaraGirl216
9th Sep 2006, 07:18
It should do.

shirl123
9th Sep 2006, 09:14
will not work on the door or anything else.

there are 2 doors. it works on 1 of them.

shaq
9th Sep 2006, 13:18
Yes. You must use the Excalibur on the bottom door... Use "End" button to switch between pistols and excalibur...use the excalibur as a normal wapon on the door... ;)

oldlady
10th Sep 2006, 12:13
still nothing, even started over and can't get out !!!! help

LaraGirl216
10th Sep 2006, 14:18
Well I don't know :scratch: . But we have given all the advice possible. :whistle:

shirl123
10th Sep 2006, 17:28
still nothing, even started over and can't get out !!!! help

did you use it on the bottom door?
well, don't stand right "inside" of it, take a few steps back and then try. it should work.

Headache
10th Sep 2006, 17:34
Just in case, to be more specific, don't try the door at the top of the steps where you came in. Go around to right or left corridors and you should see the door you want. Then give it a good ol' swing and the door should break... Otherwise I dunno what's wrong.

RuumTaedor
10th Sep 2006, 18:09
Hmm. All of this is just after the scale puzzle. Has Zip said something like "Why don't you give it a try" and Allister said something like "It's a priceless artifact!". Are you actually wielding Excalibur? When you "fire", Excalibur shoots green energy, right? You went down the corridor to the door you cannot open, not up the stairs, right? Very puzzling. Maybe you need to reboot your PC.

oldlady
10th Sep 2006, 23:55
it worked the first time and of course i died and had to start over and then nothing (ps2) thanks you guys for trying.

Yami_Seirei
11th Sep 2006, 00:13
I had the same stupid door problem and the way i got round it is stand away from the door and swing excalibur. It's the energy blast that breaks the door not the actual sword swing. Hope this helps :)