PDA

View Full Version : Defective disk replacement?

drward
9th Sep 2006, 00:23
I recently bought a new copy of Lego Star Wars and it has the yellow "disk 1" label on the left. I have since tried playing it, and it is giving the error message "wrong disk inserted". I tried calling the number given 800-252-1738 from Canada to order a replacement disk, but I get an error stating the number cannot be connected as dialed. Is this number no longer valid? or is their an alternate number that I need to call from Canada to order the disk?

FMSZ1984
23rd Oct 2006, 17:38
The US Team supports Canada. Please call this number if you have not done so yet. The number for support is (415) 615-6220.

I recently bought a new copy of Lego Star Wars and it has the yellow "disk 1" label on the left. I have since tried playing it, and it is giving the error message "wrong disk inserted". I tried calling the number given 800-252-1738 from Canada to order a replacement disk, but I get an error stating the number cannot be connected as dialed. Is this number no longer valid? or is their an alternate number that I need to call from Canada to order the disk?