PDA

View Full Version : Kazakstan Timetrial!

LaraGirl216
8th Sep 2006, 17:20
I have tried over and over again, but I still cannot do the Kazakstan Time Trial any tips??? :( :( :(

LaraGirl216.

amazonian
9th Sep 2006, 00:57
Yes I had trouble with that one as well. Use some of the cheats that you have already unlocked. I'm not certain but i think if you finish all of the other time trials then you can unlock the one shot kill cheat and perhaps the bullet proof one as well. This will help you get through the motorcycle part much faster and save more time.

LaraGirl216
9th Sep 2006, 07:23
Thanks what is REALLY troubling is defeating that stupid Unknown Enity! I have done it before because I have completed the Story on TRL, but now I can't seem to do it anymore, and it is really annoying considering it is the only thing stopping me complete TRL. I have got every award (including Croft Manor) and done every other time trial. I'd also like to unlock the
Amanda, Winter outfit. :( :( :(

amazonian
9th Sep 2006, 11:03
I've found that rolling really does the trick when avoiding the creature. Just keep rolling to each lever and after you get all of them, roll to the gun and immediately start shooting the orbs. If the creature comes at you, shoot it. That should keep it away for a few seconds. Also, If you use the cheats, they will help you save time and you won't be rushing as much at the end.:)

LaraGirl216
10th Sep 2006, 06:28
Thanks amazonian for the tips I will go and do the Time Trial and post a post when I have done it to let you know. :D

LaraGirl216
10th Sep 2006, 08:34
I've DONE IT Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! I have completed Tomb Raider Legend OFFICIALLY! :D :D :D

amazonian
10th Sep 2006, 13:47
CONGRATUALTIONS!!!! Glad I could help. :) :) :)

Yami_Seirei
11th Sep 2006, 00:25
I had problems trying to do the kazakstan level too on time trial needless to say it got left till last grr! i just about managed to avoid the unknown entity at the end and beat it. The amanda winter outfit is totally cool i had to play the whole game again in that outfit just cause it looked so cool hehe
well done for the time trial :D

pinkangel07
12th Sep 2006, 23:01
I actually didn't use it when I did the time trial... or did i? I can't remember...

ANYWAYS, when you are done confronting Amanda, and she's decides to blow up the bridge, you can actually get to the door she just came out of. Okay, to the left of the Tesla gun (if your back is facing where you came in) are a few explosives. Get rid of those, then find a box near the door you came out of and pull it to the railing. Then, hop on to it and jump on to the hanging ledge, then to the other side where Amanda was standing and voila! You just saved 10 minutes! (and a hassle getting through the hanging wires)

aussie500
13th Sep 2006, 03:18
But that is not cheating, that is just another way of doing the level