PDA

View Full Version : Please help stuck in king arthurs tomb

MARCUS001
8th Sep 2006, 15:18
Ive just reached arthurs tomb but i cant seem to climb up castle. Ive managed to line up the swinging post with graple but the gap is to big to swing across to get to the other side to climb up the castle. Can anyone help ppplleeassss.

RuumTaedor
8th Sep 2006, 16:03
Hi MARCUS001. To make sure we're at the same place, you have climbed up the left side of the castle (when facing the castle), slid down the slide, jumped and grabbed the lamp post which you previously grappled into position, then the lamp post rotates, then you swing and jump across the front of the castle but you can't reach the other lamp post, right? If this is where you are at, you should have seen the grappable indicator when you jumped. Use your grapple when you jump, then you can make it to the other lamp post (if it is in the proper position to grab). I hope this helps.

LaraGirl216
8th Sep 2006, 17:10
Reply if you get stuck again, I have nearly completed Legend, I just have a frustrating Kazakstan Time Trial to do!!!!

MARCUS001
10th Sep 2006, 06:32
Hey thanks Rum taedor that helped managed to get in

MARCUS001
10th Sep 2006, 06:37
Hi Lara girl im stuck again ive just got sent back to bolivia i think its just after king arthurs tomb. Anyway how do you kill that black creature thing or do you have to kill it thanks hun

LaraGirl216
10th Sep 2006, 06:48
All you do is keep in range of Amanda and keep swinging Excalibur around. When she falls down, run over to her and press triangle (if your on PS2) I don't know the key for the Xbox or PC. This stabs her but the monster will get back up. So do it about four times and you will destroy it! :D :)

MARCUS001
10th Sep 2006, 12:58
Hey lara im stuck on killing amandas pet. Im ok up until it falls on floor i run over to triangle and keep swinging at it but he always seem to get back up and i dont do it any damage. Do you have to jump on it or just keep stabbing, ive tried to lock on it but nothing works.

Headache
10th Sep 2006, 14:17
Hey lara im stuck on killing amandas pet. Im ok up until it falls on floor i run over to triangle and keep swinging at it but he always seem to get back up and i dont do it any damage. Do you have to jump on it or just keep stabbing, ive tried to lock on it but nothing works.
You have to press the 'interact' button to stab her with the sword; 4 times you have to do this to defeat her.

LaraGirl216
10th Sep 2006, 14:28
You have to press the 'interact' button to stab her with the sword; 4 times you have to do this to defeat her.

Yeah thats what I said. I didn't understand why MARCUS001 posted a new post when I posted what to do. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Headache
10th Sep 2006, 14:34
MARCUS001 posted a new post when I posted what to do. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
People do that kinda thing all the time... There's been like 4 or 5 threads on Bolivia Redux already :lol:
IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE BOSSES:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61292

Gamerking
23rd Nov 2006, 20:32
-random bump-

Astara
23rd Nov 2006, 21:13
People do that kinda thing all the time... There's been like 4 or 5 threads on Bolivia Redux already :lol:
IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE BOSSES:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61292

:rolleyes: Yeah Folks, ALL the information for TR:Legend has been posted. So there is no more reason for anyone to ask questions -- especially newbies, who should "just know"(tm) where information is (intuitively, or if not -- then they should have to find out the hard way, like the rest of us[not]!!! :p ).

That's right folks -- might as well turn off posting. Everything that's needed to have been said is already been said!.... :nut:
:rasp: [/B]

:-)
A*a...
(I hope nobody took me seriously)

lara_croft_
2nd Dec 2006, 10:41
when Amanda's pet is on the ground roll to her and STAB it by pressing interactif you're playing on a pc E stab it several times and it's DEAD

Binksyboy
7th Dec 2006, 21:30
Hi, What are the four cages out side and what do you have to do with them? And i cant find the scarophagos (what ever its called) thingy? Any ideas???
Paul:mad2:

RuumTaedor
8th Dec 2006, 00:19
Hi Binksyboy. You use the cages later on when you are being faced by, how shall we say, a creature from the deep. It sounds like you have just arrived at the castle. If so, your goal is to enter the castle. Read the first couple of posts. Good luck.