PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the beta/alpha testers :)

Squarezilla
2nd Oct 2013, 11:09
So you guys can play the epic nosgoth (which im seriously jealous) i got a question for you guys its mainly like gameplay tips and stuff if you can answer them that would be great :D.So tell us non lucky ones what the gameplay is and if you have any tricks with either vampires or humans and if so which one is your favorite and all the sick plays you've done with them.Thanks a bunch if you answer:you're faithful and jealous hoping to get in beta/alpha player Chris.

PoppaKain
2nd Oct 2013, 11:12
I doubt anyone in beta is allowed to talk about it. Closed betas tend to have Non Disclosure Agreements. Just gotta wait your turn like everyone else.

Squarezilla
2nd Oct 2013, 11:13
Not really asking for them to tell us the game i just wanna know if they have some favorites or any tips.If they cant answer i understand

Swagraven
2nd Oct 2013, 11:19
Not much point right now, since it might all be changed anyway.

PoppaKain
2nd Oct 2013, 11:34
I think you misunderstood me, people in the Beta likely aren't allowed to talk about anything related to it. That includes tips or favorites. If you want to try it out, go ahead and apply for the closed beta. You likely have as much a chance as any of us.

Squarezilla
2nd Oct 2013, 11:37
Ok then sorry for taking a bit of your time guys :wave:

lucinvampire
2nd Oct 2013, 11:47
It might be worth you checking out the thread:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=7189 (hope the link works)

…thoughts on the game by some of the people who have played it and are have been allowed to report on it :D

Squarezilla
2nd Oct 2013, 13:06
Thanks luci :)

Driber
2nd Oct 2013, 13:09
Welcome to the forums, Mr Zilla. I'm afraid your username is inappropriate. Please choose a different one and send me a PM to change it.

Reidbynature
2nd Oct 2013, 20:45
lol. I'm wondering if that's what he requested or just a place holder until he/she* requests a new one. I also can't help but wonder if a certain Mr. Defiler from the Q&A chat has also had to reconsider their username.

*based on original username I'd guess the former. lol

ZeroFernir
3rd Oct 2013, 02:22
I don't know, but I doubt there is any alpha players yet... I think even closed alpha hadn't started yet, or they (Nosgoth developers) would post anything in their blog.

WrecktalDefiler
3rd Oct 2013, 02:33
lol. I'm wondering if that's what he requested or just a place holder until he/she* requests a new one. I also can't help but wonder if a certain Mr. Defiler from the Q&A chat has also had to reconsider their username.

*based on original username I'd guess the former. lol

Not yet

The_Hylden
3rd Oct 2013, 05:47
I don't know, but I doubt there is any alpha players yet... I think even closed alpha hadn't started yet, or they (Nosgoth developers) would post anything in their blog.

Nothing has started up yet, no.

Squarezilla
3rd Oct 2013, 08:34
Oh ok now i understand thanks so much for posting and no im not Mr.Defiler i had another nickname but driber made me see the error of my ways so i changed it. :'( how dare you mistake me for someone else.And you guys dont need to type on this thread should have known the alpha hasnt started thanks a bunch for the answers tho.

The_Hylden
3rd Oct 2013, 14:22
... No-one accused you of being anyone that you aren't :/

Squarezilla
4th Oct 2013, 13:09
That was meant for reid for mistaking me for defiler but i somehow missed when defiler responded so scratch out that part i said :P

Reidbynature
4th Oct 2013, 17:56
That was meant for reid for mistaking me for defiler but i somehow missed when defiler responded so scratch out that part i said :P

No, you misread. Hylden has it right. I never accused you of being Defiler.

Not yet

Well played, sir, well played.