PDA

View Full Version : Health packs

poufy
6th Sep 2006, 00:35
One thing I don't like on legend is the amount of heath packs you can only have three man does that suck especially when you are fighting the bosses.

Headache
6th Sep 2006, 00:51
Yeah, a limit, especially of three, bites.

Sophia Leigh
6th Sep 2006, 03:00
I disagree, if there were more the game would be far too easy.

CatSuit&Ponytail
6th Sep 2006, 12:30
Well...... ;) you are right. I'd rather have tonnes of healthpacks and a hard game. :D

Lord Of Games
6th Sep 2006, 16:44
Completey right anymore would just wreck it and make it easier than it already is. :thumbsup:

Mangar The Dark
6th Sep 2006, 16:52
Remember the original TR? I think I had about 20 or more unused healthpacks in my inventory when I completed that. Kind of excessive, I guess.

Headache
6th Sep 2006, 23:33
Maybe you're right, but if you really suck, you'd need it, lol

Sophia Leigh
7th Sep 2006, 03:20
Maybe you're right, but if you really suck, you'd need it, lol
LOL, fair enough :D

LaraGirl216
7th Sep 2006, 17:22
Remember the original TR? I think I had about 20 or more unused healthpacks in my inventory when I completed that. Kind of excessive, I guess.

Yeah I ended up finishing Tomb Raider 2 with something like 45 medipacks not used! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also agree that anymore medipacks in Legend would have just made it too easy. Three at a time is enough for me. :D :D :D

LaraGirl216

digifan
7th Sep 2006, 19:17
I finished TR2 with infinite health packs. :rasp: Mind you I was using the cheat codes to get them. :D

After the first round with the cheat codes I disabled them and play the game with normal settings. Knowing what to expect gave me an advantage. The gaming experience didn't change much for me at all. Still it would be nice if we could find a way to enable the cheat codes within Legend without playing the game to get them. :whistle: Any ideas?

Mangar The Dark
7th Sep 2006, 19:58
Yeah I ended up finishing Tomb Raider 2 with something like 45 medipacks not used! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also agree that anymore medipacks in Legend would have just made it too easy. Three at a time is enough for me. :D :D :D

LaraGirl216

You're definitely better at TR2 than I was! I had no trouble completing TR1 with a lot of left-over medpacks, but with all the fights in TR2, I found my supply ran low a lot more often. I eventually gave up on the game.

LaraGirl216
8th Sep 2006, 17:08
You're definitely better at TR2 than I was! I had no trouble completing TR1 with a lot of left-over medpacks, but with all the fights in TR2, I found my supply ran low a lot more often. I eventually gave up on the game.

Maybe I wasn't a better player I just had a different strategy. :thumbsup: