PDA

View Full Version : Hair

poufy
6th Sep 2006, 00:19
Just wanted to say that Lara's hair looks fantastic down when she goes to the party in Japan. It looked like a chocolate brown ice-cream without the stick it looks like a paddle pops ice-cream.

Headache
6th Sep 2006, 00:53
Meh... I dunno... It looked like she put to much of somethin' in there, lol... I wish it was more... 'Loose'? Something to that effect.

Lord Of Games
6th Sep 2006, 17:26
Yeh but where does her bobble come from, she jumps behind the bar rips her dress and she dives out and her bobble is on??? :lol: :scratch:

Leak
6th Sep 2006, 22:20
Yeh but where does her bobble come from, she jumps behind the bar rips her dress and she dives out and her bobble is on???
Something like this mayhaps? (http://www.beaverandsteve.com/index.php?comic=22) ;)

np: Banco De Gaia - We All Know The Truth (You Have God) (Farewell Ferengistan)

LaraGirl216
7th Sep 2006, 17:29
I don't know, I kinda like it when it is Down. As for the bobble... Lara bring pistols so why can't she bring a spare bobble? :rasp: ;)

LaraGirl216

digifan
7th Sep 2006, 19:11
I don't know, I kinda like it when it is Down. As for the bobble... Lara bring pistols so why can't she bring a spare bobble? :rasp: ;)

LaraGirl216

:lol: ROFL!! Remember everything was carried in her tiny purse. Even her seemingly bottomless backpack. :D

LaraGirl216
8th Sep 2006, 17:05
Maybe Lara has a bottom less pit handbag as well as her backpack!:lol:

Kinda Reminded me of something,

In Bolivia Redux Lara pulls out her diary, but the diary is soooooooooo big it couldn't of possibly of come out her rucksack!!!- Bolivia Redux (after the fight with Amanda) :lol: :lol: :lol:

LaraGirl216.

shirl123
8th Sep 2006, 19:46
Maybe Lara has a bottom less pit handbag as well as her backpack!:lol:

that may explain the amount of her ammo in the previous games... :rasp:

LaraGirl216
9th Sep 2006, 07:25
that may explain the amount of her ammo in the previous games... :rasp:

Of course no-one could carry that much ammo in a normal backpack!

poufy
19th Sep 2006, 00:07
Also Lara carries a handbag which holds all her goods. Mind you Lara's hair coloring is just beautiful just look at all the different shades it's like looking at wood.

Terminatorvs
19th Sep 2006, 22:15
Well, actiually, if you examine her purse closely, you'll see, that it is her backpack. It's just "modified". By the way, her hair looks nice. Loose, ponytail or braid - no matter.
P. S. Don't want to mention, WHERE she was carrying the guns in the begining of the level. :)

StarChampagne
20th Sep 2006, 17:46
A bottomless pit in her backpack... sounds about right! Reminds me of something I read about hammerspace while idly surfing wikipedia :D

I thought Lara's hair in Japan was a little odd. It flew out behind her in a single mass when she walked, and speaking as someone with long(ish) brunette hair of her own, I have never seen hair behave quite like that. I agree with Headache - it would have looked better if it was a little looser, and behaved a little more naturally. Maybe hair does do that, or maybe she just used some extra-special hair spray :D

And as for how Lara managed to rip her dress, remove her shoes, convert her backpack, get out her guns AND still find time to put up her hair... well, this girl DOES have bullet time, so maybe she's figured out a way to use that to her advantage :rolleyes:

Headache
20th Sep 2006, 21:32
And as for how Lara managed to rip her dress, remove her shoes, convert her backpack, get out her guns AND still find time to put up her hair... well, this girl DOES have bullet time, so maybe she's figured out a way to use that to her advantage :rolleyes:
She has experience. And lots of it.

- We'll just leave it at that :rasp: