PDA

View Full Version : TR 10th I want bonus levels!

Natla_J
4th Sep 2006, 12:55
For you die hard TR fans , in the first scene of TR1 Larson he throws down a magazine in front of Lara with the headline " Lara Stomps out BigFoot"

I want to play THAT as a bonus level !!

If you could have somthing as a bonus level what would it be?

JF

aussie500
4th Sep 2006, 14:07
l would consider it a bonus if l get my 2 favorite Tomb Raider games updated, but a nice extra for completing something hard would be a documentary on the making of the first Tomb Raider game

burt_ie
4th Sep 2006, 15:59
Didnt lara meet yeti's in TR2?
I always thought a yeti would just be a snowy version of a Big Foot?
A bit like the difference between a bear and a pola bear...if you get me?
Or am I just talking jiberish?
:lol:

Mangar The Dark
5th Sep 2006, 19:29
Yes, a Yeti is basically a polar version of a Bigfoot.

It's funny that we're already talking about bonus levels, and we still don't even know what regular levels we'll be getting!

burt_ie
6th Sep 2006, 12:38
If there were any bonus levels I hope they would be remakes of some of the best TR2 and TR3 levels. Thats asuming the Anniversary edition will be the full TR1 game remake. And if there will be any bonus levels at all!!! We may just have loads of extra outfits again :( (I hope not)

Natla_J
6th Sep 2006, 16:37
well you know there will be outfits to unlock - they are not gonna up and give them to us - and you KNOW there will be a Natla skin - oh yes there will be ....

JF

Mangar The Dark
6th Sep 2006, 16:53
BUT... will we be able to play through the whole game as a T-Rex? That's the big question.

RuumTaedor
6th Sep 2006, 17:11
BUT... will we be able to play through the whole game as a T-Rex? That's the big question.
Hmm. I wonder what it would be like to take ol' T-Rex for a dip in the pool. T-Rex probably doesn't swim quite as gracefully as Lara, and T-Rex probably doesn't have the same sexy walk lol.

burt_ie
6th Sep 2006, 17:28
But he has a bigger arse!! :rasp:

Treeble
6th Sep 2006, 20:53
I'm all for new outfits, so either extra levels or extra outfits will get me pleased. :D I'd also like them to keep the same way to unlock the special features and also write character profiles for the characters in the game.

tizerist
10th Sep 2006, 17:11
i seriously, seriously hope this is a remake of tomb raider gold edition, anything else will be a major skank

aussie500
10th Sep 2006, 23:09
Why would they include the extra levels in a remake? They had nothing to do with the original story, you were not even going to get the unfinished business levels in the Core version. So Crystal Dynamics will not be doing them, since if they are doing a remake it would be of the original game as well

Treeble
10th Sep 2006, 23:25
Yeah, it hasn't even been confirmed as a remake yet. Supposedly we'll know what the fuss is gonna be all about in two or so weeks... let's wait and see.

aussie500
11th Sep 2006, 03:33
Bet you want get to find out :scratch: The gamemaster exclusive is liable to be the new interactive DVD game based on the AOD story. No way would Eidos put us out of our misery and show us all of the AE game after giving us nothing all this time :rolleyes:
http://goldhilentertainment.com/index.php?action=viewprod&productid=2369

Natla_J
11th Sep 2006, 17:44
SWEET!

I wonder if it plays like Dragon's Lair or Space Ace .. Like the cut scenes in TRL - that would be awesome!

Why ?? cause THAT would be the only way I would revist TR AOD cause the controls for the original are called SUCK. This might actually work cause I love the 2 previously mentioned titles from the arcade era and the TRL cut scenes were fun to watch when you mitakenly slammed Lara into a wall. Kind of like in TR the original when you dropped Lara to her bone cracking doom which always made me cringe and say 'OOO thats gotta hurt'

JF

ggctuk
20th Sep 2006, 14:10
What about say, collect all secrets in the 15 levels, then u unlock the Unfinished Business levels!

CatSuit&Ponytail
22nd Sep 2006, 13:45
I'd adore an updated Gold levels......*sigh* ....All those pretty kitties.....:thumbsup: :o

Chris Daly
22nd Sep 2006, 14:01
Cat Suit & PonyTail Forgive my ignorance but ,Who was or is Dr Johnson?:cool:

Ultimate Tomb Raider
31st Mar 2007, 19:43
they should remake unfinished business

rabid metro
31st Mar 2007, 23:05
... Forgive my ignorance but ,Who was or is Dr Johnson?:cool:
you didn't ask me but i thought this was fairly obvious ...

Johnson, Samuel (1709-84):
English lexicographer, critic and poet, the son of a bookseller, Dr. Johnson attended Oxford, but left in "little over a year before poverty and perhaps insult drove him into the career of petty school-mastering. ... In 1737 he came up to London." Dr. Johnson is likely best known for his dictionary of the English Language; This work took Johnson eight years to compile beginning in 1747. Dr. Johnson's best literary work is likely his, Lives Of The English Poets. Best, however, if you want to know more about Johnson that you check out Boswell's biography, one of the most famous ever written, of anyone.

Boswell, James (1740-1795):
Boswell was originally from Scotland and is chiefly known as the biographer of Samuel Johnson ...
I hope you don't mind.

They say that a man could run after his own hat.

Xmas
1st Apr 2007, 08:35
For you die hard TR fans , in the first scene of TR1 Larson he throws down a magazine in front of Lara with the headline " Lara Stomps out BigFoot"

I want to play THAT as a bonus level !!

If you could have somthing as a bonus level what would it be?

JF

This is very good idea ;) , but Gold levels are better :thumbsup: .

TanaisRahn
1st Apr 2007, 11:00
I agree that it should be the TR: Gold levels that should be included

And - IF it were included, the bigfoot bit should of been a training level :p

Xmas
1st Apr 2007, 11:15
I agree that it should be the TR: Gold levels that should be included

And - IF it were included, the bigfoot bit should of been a training level :p

This is amazing idea ;) ! The training Bigfoot level :p !

gopher666
2nd Apr 2007, 13:55
I think the "bonus" levels will be more integrated into the story. I have already convinced myself that we will have the motorbike cutscene as a playable level. If you have a motorbike engine for Legend theres no reason not to include it in the original.

LisaB1962
2nd Apr 2007, 14:46
*pouts*

Oh, I hated the bike levels. :(

munchkin
2nd Apr 2007, 15:48
I think the "bonus" levels will be more integrated into the story. I have already convinced myself that we will have the motorbike cutscene as a playable level. If you have a motorbike engine for Legend theres no reason not to include it in the original.

Me too ;) when replaying TR1 recently i was watching the bike cut scene praying and hoping..... :nut: but i guess what will be will be... i just sooo hope they have to have it playable.....

beccaxx ;)

G1orkatsos
6th Apr 2007, 13:12
i hope so for that bike scene
that means more gameplay time:)

Ultimate Tomb Raider
6th Apr 2007, 18:57
BUT... will we be able to play through the whole game as a T-Rex? That's the big question. what? how is that the big question? how will u supposed to fit through small doorways?

ElevenTR
9th Apr 2007, 13:41
what? how is that the big question? how will u supposed to fit through small doorways?

You dont - you smash through them!

ElevenTR
9th Apr 2007, 13:44
In the mansion, you should be able to add a certain number of enemies to kill:

Men - 5
Wolves - 3
Bigfoot - 1

Then this way we can train - properly! we can unlock a wider variety of enemies to add in the mansion when we kill the existing ones in a certain time limit!!! :lmao: