PDA

View Full Version : The grappling device (360 console)

thebrownvulcan
3rd Sep 2006, 08:07
I apologize in advance for such a silly question, however I rented the game today and it came without an instruction manual...

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use the grappling hook to get on that very 1st ledge at the beginning of the game. :mad2:

I am using the default controller configuration for the XBOX 360, and although I understand that I use the 'X' button to throw the grappling hook, I cannot figure out how to aim the damn thing up towards the ledge!

I know I will feel very stupid once it is explained to me, but I need help so I can at least get freaking started on this game. :confused:

Thanks in advance for you help. :thumbsup: TBV

Gamerking
3rd Sep 2006, 08:53
Ok, when you do need it it will be explained later, buddy. Just try running and jumping at it ;) however if you are talking about where I think you are try the boulder above you ;)

Leak
3rd Sep 2006, 09:43
I am using the default controller configuration for the XBOX 360, and although I understand that I use the 'X' button to throw the grappling hook, I cannot figure out how to aim the damn thing up towards the ledge!
If you're talking about one of those grappling spots that are labelled with a blue target that's pointing at them - you jump at them, then press the jump button again to grapple them.

Yeah, it's counter-intuitive, but you get used to it...

np: Kid 606 - Yr Inside The Smallest Rave On Earth (Who Still Kill Sound?)

thebrownvulcan
4th Sep 2006, 00:48
Thanks for you feedback!