PDA

View Full Version : Ghana Water Help!!

imported_Dark_Horse
31st Aug 2006, 14:08
im in the temple where you enter and u have to kill the lepard but how do you get the water out to fill the temple up??? i've been everywhere in the room and i've been stuck in there for days!! pleeeeeease help!!

thanks!!

shaq
31st Aug 2006, 14:26
Ghana Water???? don't remember maybe screenshoot or description where and when it was ?

imported_Dark_Horse
31st Aug 2006, 14:45
Ghana Water???? don't remember maybe screenshoot or description where and when it was ?
sorry i didn't explain it that well

im in the temple where you have to release water to fill the temple up. as you enter a lepard tries to like cut you open, lol

do you know what i mean now?

shaq
31st Aug 2006, 15:12
Ghana is the longest level I guess so and as I remember... I do not remember this moment exactly because I play the Ghana only once... as I remember You need to jump up on the rocks or something and solve puzzle... after that the pool will be empty I guess so ... when it will be empty jump there carefully ...

RuumTaedor
31st Aug 2006, 15:31
I think I know where you are. I'm afraid I can't remember all the details, so I may be a little inaccurate, but here goes. When you enter the room, you encounter the leopard. Kill the leopard. Facing into the room, you have to climb up something in the far corner to your right. There you make your way up and to the left side of the room. There are some balanced suspended crates that you must cross (its a timing puzzle). From there you make your way to the other side of the room where there is water. Have you made it this far?

imported_Dark_Horse
31st Aug 2006, 15:53
I think I know where you are. I'm afraid I can't remember all the details, so I may be a little inaccurate, but here goes. When you enter the room, you encounter the leopard. Kill the leopard. Facing into the room, you have to climb up something in the far corner to your right. There you make your way up and to the left side of the room. There are some balanced suspended crates that you must cross (its a timing puzzle). From there you make your way to the other side of the room where there is water. Have you made it this far?
yeh, i'm on this part of the room:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h252/Dark--Horse/trl.jpg
that's the part which i'm not sure what to do. i've been everywhere in the room so wherever you tell me to go i'll know where it is :)

RuumTaedor
31st Aug 2006, 16:39
Oh, you are at the statue with the chain attached to the arms. I am familiar with the Windows version, but the PSP version should be the same. The arms of the statue are up, and are prevented from lowering by metal restraints at the wrists. There is a pressure plate on your right and left. When activated, one restraint is opened and one platform rotates. You have one crate available, so put it on one of the pressure plates. Jump over to the other side and stand on the other pressure plate. At this point, both restraints are opened and the arms are free. When you step off the pressure plate, one restraint slowly closes. This is timed, get it? You must quickly get to the statue and grapple it. Give it a try.

shaq
31st Aug 2006, 18:05
OK... From the picture it seems like You activate the waterwheel... if not from the point that You are You need to jump to block on the right and put the block on the square... after that... jump to the left side and go to the square to activate the left siede...now You must very very quick jump where You are on the picture and use magnetic grapple to put shoulders down... (before this run set You camera view...) after nice scene about activation waterwheel turn back and jump into the water ... and back where was the waterweel... now the mechanism will be activated ...

imported_Dark_Horse
31st Aug 2006, 18:14
Oh, you are at the statue with the chain attached to the arms. I am familiar with the Windows version, but the PSP version should be the same. The arms of the statue are up, and are prevented from lowering by metal restraints at the wrists. There is a pressure plate on your right and left. When activated, one restraint is opened and one platform rotates. You have one crate available, so put it on one of the pressure plates. Jump over to the other side and stand on the other pressure plate. At this point, both restraints are opened and the arms are free. When you step off the pressure plate, one restraint slowly closes. This is timed, get it? You must quickly get to the statue and grapple it. Give it a try.
oh i get it now!! thanks very much :D

RuumTaedor
31st Aug 2006, 18:43
You're welcome, Dark Horse. Glad I could be of service.