PDA

View Full Version : Best costume???

Lord Of Games
29th Aug 2006, 10:05
What is the best costume in the game :scratch: , i think Legend Black, cat suit and biker jackets are quite good... :D

Let's Raid
29th Aug 2006, 15:56
Blue No Coat Kazackstan Outfit for me

Treeble
29th Aug 2006, 16:11
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61802&highlight=favorite+outfit

Resy
30th Aug 2006, 16:20
jacketless biker outfit is my fav. That white shirt and black leather pants are killing me.

metfan
31st Aug 2006, 10:38
CLASSIC! original and still (and always) will be the best. haha:)

shaq
31st Aug 2006, 11:44
The outfit at the beginning of the Japan level ;) but it is not available ;)
Moreover:
Catsuit, Sport Outfit, Biker, Snowsuit

and probably ;) the swimsuits but not for all:
- White Bikini (Croft Manor) - Complete all Time Trials and beat the game
- Black Bikini (Croft Manor) - 100% Bronze, Silver and Gold in all Levels, beat Time Trials and Complete the game

Time Trials - critical issues ;)

Legend_of_Lara
15th Sep 2006, 11:26
i think Biker,no jacket Goth,Lace shirt-Biker,Red Jacket and is there a cat outfit... :eek: how can i unlock it?:( :scratch:

Headache
15th Sep 2006, 20:27
Mine are:

Orange, winter (with and without the coat)
Both Special Forces
Of course the classic :thumbsup:
Biker, red jacket
Amanda
Legend, black

:thumbsup:

i think Goth,Lace shirt and is there a cat outfit... :eek: how can i unlock it?:( :scratch:
You have to complete all the levels I think...

LaraGirl216
16th Sep 2006, 08:16
No you get the Japan Gold Award! :)

Legend_of_Lara
16th Sep 2006, 10:26
No you get the Japan Gold Award! :)
oh what-- Japan gold reward?:( :( where is that reward?i couldn't find any reward in Japan!:mad2: where is this reward?please,tell me...:o

Treeble
16th Sep 2006, 13:47
The gold reward in Japan is in the Dragon statue room - after you break the glass, climb up and go down the hallway to find a pux. Pull it and push it down the now broken window. :)

Terminatorvs
19th Sep 2006, 22:20
For me Lara looks best with the ripped black evening dress and the ripped red evening dress. I also like the special forces and the special forces urban outfits.

Headache
19th Sep 2006, 22:23
For me Lara looks best with the ripped black evening dress and the ripped red evening dress.
I dunno... IMO, they look a little racy.

Yami_Seirei
22nd Sep 2006, 21:08
Special forces Urban
goth
bikini (lol)
legend black
original
amanda

i love all of these with special forces urban being the total favourite. Lara looks ultra cool in the goth outfit did anyone notice the make-up on that is very similar to the crow?

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 01:26
did anyone notice the make-up on that is very similar to the crow?
I didn't notice the piercing until now o_0

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/IhateyourExistence/Gothface.jpg

Pretty cool stuff :cool:

Treeble
23rd Sep 2006, 01:42
OMG that's a fabulous screenshot, thanks for sharing! :eek::thumbsup: The piercing doesn't exist in nextgen mode though. :(

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 01:49
OMG that's a fabulous screenshot, thanks for sharing! :eek::thumbsup: The piercing doesn't exist in nextgen mode though. :(
Why thank you :D

But you're right, I took one of both, and I decided the piercing looked neater.

ladylinnycroft
23rd Sep 2006, 13:23
i love the winter pink,catsuit and classic(peru) outfits....i love the snow suit and ducati too

Headache
23rd Sep 2006, 15:43
I think my least favorites are the 2 suits and the gray classic... Ugh... WHY?!

Lord Of Games
24th Sep 2006, 07:46
I'm with you Headache, the two suits do look awfull and why do they have to bring back that terrible looking classic!

Headache
24th Sep 2006, 23:01
While Im at it, may as well bring attention to this.

Whenever I went go to replay a level, I noticed that in my outfit selection that the bikinis aren't there - Not gonna bother explaining myself except that Im not wanting her to play in them just 'cause I want to see her body :rolleyes: If I were les, then yes. But Im not.

:lmao:

Treeble
25th Sep 2006, 00:37
The bikinis are only available for selection while at the Croft Manor. :)

Headache
25th Sep 2006, 22:50
The bikinis are only available for selection while at the Croft Manor. :)
...I knew that...

Really.

:lmao:

Thank you, TREEBLE.

Terminatorvs
26th Sep 2006, 00:37
Did you notice, that some models have motionless eyes - they simply don't move. I only noticed it yesterday.

Headache
26th Sep 2006, 00:39
Did you notice, that some models have motionless eyes - they simply don't move. I only noticed it yesterday.
Nope never noticed it.
But I did notice that looking at the models, while on the menu, some have different colored eyes than the other one...
:nut:

Treeble
26th Sep 2006, 01:40
The Goth Lara for one doesn't have emotions (fitting, eh?). Play Bolivia Redux with it, and it seems she's not staring at Amanda. I think the Classic outfits do the same, too.

Terminatorvs
26th Sep 2006, 05:49
I noticed, that the classic, the goth and the sport models have motionless eyes. I think, either the snowsuit or the catsuit has the same problem. Will need checking. About the different colored eyes: the only models, that have different from brown eye color, are goth ones. (And Amanda, of course. :) ) What we see in the outfit selection screen is the result of the eye-sparkle effect. (I put it that way). If you look closer, for example, at the biker model and at the legend model, you'll notice the difference.
Compare these two images:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/Terminatorvs/WithShine.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/Terminatorvs/WithoutShine.jpg

Headache
26th Sep 2006, 23:34
No, that's not what I meant:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/IhateyourExistence/TRL.jpg http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/IhateyourExistence/TRL2.jpg

- Notice both eyes on each model. I think you'll see what I mean. (No pun intended :p)

Terminatorvs
26th Sep 2006, 23:44
Yeah, I got it. The evening dress Lara has brown eyes, while the goth Lara has blue (and motionless ones too). If that's it.

Headache
26th Sep 2006, 23:49
Yeah, I got it. The evening dress Lara has brown eyes, while the goth Lara has blue (and motionless ones too). If that's it.
Uhhh... :lol:
Maybe you got it but are putting in a different context than I.

Im pointing out this:
Her brown eyes in red dress - One is a darker brown, the other is a lighter brown.

Her blue eyes in goth outfit - Same thing.

Not really important, but it's a pet peeve for me... :o

Terminatorvs
27th Sep 2006, 00:13
O-o-o-o-h, that. As I said, some models have shiny eyes. And if you look at Lara from different angles, you'll get this effect. One eye is shiny, while the other one is not. I've checked that in the outfit selection screen. When Lara turns her head in the other direction, the other eye becomes more shiny.

Headache
27th Sep 2006, 00:15
O-o-o-o-h, that. As I said, some models have shiny eyes. And if you look at Lara from different angles, you'll get this effect. One eye is shiny, while the other one is not. I've checked that in the outfit selection screen. When Lara turns her head in the other direction, the other eye becomes more shiny.
Ahh, ok good. So we're on the same page.
IMO, they could have done a better job. But hey, it's not important - no complaints here :thumbsup: