PDA

View Full Version : Sea Serpant in King Arthur's Tomb?

The_Elite_One_13
29th Aug 2006, 03:38
In the cutscene when Lara has to do do the jumping to get away from the sea serpant, is that the same serpant or another one? Also after she shoots down the gate and it bangs it's head it gives her this look thats kinda sad looking and as if were to be saying "ohhh never mind" and sinks it's head down. I dunno what do ya think?

Resy
29th Aug 2006, 04:57
Its the same one and she stares it down. Reminding it that she beat it once already and if it wants to live, it best just go away. ;)

LaraGirl216
29th Aug 2006, 09:40
No its not cause the one she just beat is DEAD!:rasp:

Resy
30th Aug 2006, 16:24
Are you sure? It could have simply been knocked out. Kinda like a horror movie... its never really dead.

Treeble
30th Aug 2006, 16:26
But doesn't its dead body float up to the surface allowing you to walk on it to reach the passage on the far wall? Before getting to the second part?

shurik
3rd Sep 2006, 03:58
No it's the same one you silly willy! There suppose to be one monster in that lake. Yeah Lara just knocked it out and then it came back.

Treeble
3rd Sep 2006, 13:22
I'm not buying it. Lara even walks on it, and it looks rather pale to be simply 'knocked out'.

LaraGirl216
3rd Sep 2006, 19:23
It is well and truly dead!!! Lara has already killed that one and she warns the other one that she will do the same thing to him/her as she did with the dead one if it doesn't watch out!!! :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

aussie500
4th Sep 2006, 10:01
The chances of there being 2 is a bit unlikely, l always assumed it was the same one and she just knocked it out the first time. After all if she had wanted to kill it she would have shot it in the first place instead of the much harder method of dropping cages on its head. She was probably feeling guilty over stealing the Sword fragment from Arthur so did not want to kill his dragon as well, after all the old Lara would have just shot it, she did not worry about endangered species. Mind you l was glad she did not kill him in the end, l quite liked the dragon

LaraGirl216
4th Sep 2006, 12:32
I still think it is a different one.

Treeble
4th Sep 2006, 15:17
After all if she had wanted to kill it she would have shot it in the first place instead of the much harder method of dropping cages on its head.

I thought she went for that method as it would be quicklier than hoping the bullets would go through the dragon's thick skin. Obviously the bullets have taken T-Rexes and Dragons down before, but oh well... :rolleyes:

Now I think about it... are those two lakes at the same height? :scratch:

shurik
4th Sep 2006, 18:29
I still think it is a different one.
I never thought you could kill that kind of huge creature with dropping a couple cages on his head. Later it comes back for Lara to finish her up. Common use the common sense it's the same one, http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/slap.gif but I'm not going to complain of weather it's the same one or not, whatever you guys think.