PDA

View Full Version : What the hell: Ghana help

fabioM
29th Aug 2006, 01:31
I´m in a place where i have to kill some mercs and one guy that has a grenade launcher but my problem is that i can´t grab the rope to get through the other side...how´s that ?

Is there any special tip to make Lara grab the rope?!

Resy
29th Aug 2006, 04:59
I´m in a place where i have to kill some mercs and one guy that has a grenade launcher but my problem is that i can´t grab the rope to get through the other side...how´s that ?

Is there any special tip to make Lara grab the rope?!

Not sure exactly what area your talking about. If you mean the area with the water wheels, you need to shoot or rope swing and kick a column into one to get it moving. Once its moving you need to grab one of its spokes and vault to the rope when the wheel turns you into range. Its pretty straight forward from there.

fabioM
29th Aug 2006, 11:31
Nah it´s not that place.

The place i´m talking about is where there is explosive barrels and mercenaries on the other side...there´s even a guy that is not dressed like them and has a grenade launcher.
The place has big water falls and 3 ropes that let you go to where the mercs where but i´m finding it hard to grab a simple rope ffs

Watcher
29th Aug 2006, 14:09
For me... Just take the first run on the bridge. The guy with the grenade launcher will try to 'demolish' the bridge. So, just take the shoot on the two guys and then run fast passing the bridge... So, you never use the rope. Hope it help. Sorry for the lack information. ;)

fabioM
29th Aug 2006, 19:01
No need to keep this threa going...i´m already in London.

But how come everyone talks about a bridge when as soon as i get to that room the bridge is already destroyed and only the ropes are my chance to go through?:confused:

Unless it´s different for the pc and playstation

Resy
30th Aug 2006, 16:09
If the bridge is destroyed, then swing from the ropes hanging in its place.