PDA

View Full Version : help in ghana

jbox
28th Aug 2006, 20:03
we are in the temple after the part where ou have to turn the two wheels. we have ust released the water but we are now stuck and don't know where to go.
help!!!:confused:

paranoid_angel
28th Aug 2006, 20:28
we are in the temple after the part where ou have to turn the two wheels. we have ust released the water but we are now stuck and don't know where to go.
help!!!:confused:

If you mean you've released the water for the second wheel then go back down to the main room. Grab the rope next to the now functioning wheel and swing up the the ledge and go through the passage with the spiky traps and whatnot.

jbox
29th Aug 2006, 08:16
If you mean you've released the water for the second wheel then go back down to the main room. Grab the rope next to the now functioning wheel and swing up the the ledge and go through the passage with the spiky traps and whatnot.

no not that part...you know the part after that where you go up the ladder into the second temple and yoi have to kill the lepard and then release te water into the room you first go into...we have let the water thru but we don't know what to do next.

if anyone can help please do we are stuck.!!:mad2:

RuumTaedor
29th Aug 2006, 13:52
Let's see, I believe there is nowhere else to go but back the way you came. I can't remember if you can just jump into the water from up there or if you have to climb down a bit to get closer, but I'm quite sure you have to go back to where you entered the room and back down the ladders.

paranoid_angel
29th Aug 2006, 15:39
no not that part...you know the part after that where you go up the ladder into the second temple and yoi have to kill the lepard and then release te water into the room you first go into...we have let the water thru but we don't know what to do next.

if anyone can help please do we are stuck.!!:mad2:

Just go back the same way you came. Just dive into the water and back down.

jbox
29th Aug 2006, 19:27
thank you:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

imported_Dark_Horse
31st Aug 2006, 13:56
I NEED HELP DESPURATELY!!!

in this exact room witht the lepard, how do you get the water out?? i've been everywhere in the room and i've been stuck in there for days!! pleeeeeease help!!

thanks!!