PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight between Caius and Sephiroth?

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 13:24
EDIT : i accidently deleted my post...x.x....help?

member_10829610
21st Jul 2012, 13:37
Just because Caius can turn into a monster doesn't mean he can beat Sephiroth. That time crap sounds cheap too...like Richter's Hydro Storm cheap.

member_10770952
21st Jul 2012, 13:38
zaciro.: first i don't know what you're talking about.

second: the time travel thing is not possible because they are two different worlds and unless you're on that same world you can't do anything. if you use time travel on that same world you're just traveling back to that world's past.

member_10628951
21st Jul 2012, 13:39
Sephiroth no contest

Remember in VII when he nearly destroyed a planet with a meteor. Or how about the numorus monsters that would all be killed while you made your way towards the end of the game. Dude is ruthless.

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 13:42
Just because Caius can turn into a monster doesn't mean he can beat Sephiroth. That time crap sounds cheap to...like Richter's Hydro Storm cheap.

you never played 13-2 did you??? caius is the pretector of the time space continum....however its spelled..whatever..but that thing....in the game he went up and down the continuum and made rifts in time messing stuff up just to open the gates of chaos and end the world...all to make yuell no longer ahve to die and be reincarnated again....im rambling..anyway...he coould go to the past and stop sephiroph from ever being born by like...killing hojo before he did the experiment....

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 13:45
Sephiroth no contest Remember in VII when he nearly destroyed a planet with a meteor. Or how about the numorus monsters that would all be killed while you made your way towards the end of the game. Dude is ruthless.

caius suceeded in destroy the world last time i checked....he got the gates to open and spilled chaos onto Pulse and the new cocoon came crashing down with the old one(luckily they got fang and vanille out beforehand...but still...world ended ....>.>...1up on sephiroph failed 2 attempts....lol caius would kill seph no contest >:3

member_10074094
21st Jul 2012, 13:48
this is tough... some people already believe that Lightning does things in her games that are beyond Cloud, and Cloud beat Sephiroth a few times, and Lightning (at least for where I am in the game so far) has a tough battle with Caius. Personally, I think comparing them like this rarely gets anywhere... they each belong to different worlds, so their levels of over-poweredness will be different. I stated this in another forum, but what if the final fantasy characters where to fight against characters from something like Bleach? The shinigami of Bleach would use flash step and the FF characters wouldn't stand a chance... and yet, FF is infinetly better than Bleach. If they were to both appear in Dissidia, they could both beat each other depending on player skill...

now, when it comes to who the better Villain is, I can't decide that either, since I haven't played 13-2 long enough. But in general, I think Sephiroth is a little overrated, he is ruthless and everything, but in a fight Kuja and Kefka would probably beat him.. what good is a sword if the world gets destroyed around you... and yet, Sephiroth makes for a very compelling villain for Cloud.

I feel like I'm rambling. I guess I can't decide. Caius comes from a world where the strong are considerably stronger than the strong of FF7, I think.

YoshiKatYoko
21st Jul 2012, 13:51
Caius has the endless rebirth shenanigans. Caius has the ability to be reraised. Caius has the ability to be a Chaos Bahamut. Caius has the bigger sword. Caius has Regen. Caius has monsters with him. Caius has Yeul. Caius has Kain's Voice. Caius has multiple forms. Who do you think will win now?

member_10829610
21st Jul 2012, 13:52
Caius comes from a world where the strong are considerably stronger than the strong of FF7, I think.

It sounds like this is the case. I haven't played 13-2 yet, but this Caius guy sounds like a hassle, with the time crap and all.

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 13:54
this is tough... some people already believe that Lightning does things in her games that are beyond Cloud, and Cloud beat Sephiroth a few times, and Lightning (at least for where I am in the game so far) has a tough battle with Caius. Personally, I think comparing them like this rarely gets anywhere... they each belong to different worlds, so their levels of over-poweredness will be different. I stated this in another forum, but what if the final fantasy characters where to fight against characters from something like Bleach? The shinigami of Bleach would use flash step and the FF characters wouldn't stand a chance... and yet, FF is infinetly better than Bleach. If they were to both appear in Dissidia, they could both beat each other depending on player skill...

now, when it comes to who the better Villain is, I can't decide that either, since I haven't played 13-2 long enough. But in general, I think Sephiroth is a little overrated, he is ruthless and everything, but in a fight Kuja and Kefka would probably beat him.. what good is a sword if the world gets destroyed around you... and yet, Sephiroth makes for a very compelling villain for Cloud.

I feel like I'm rambling. I guess I can't decide. Caius comes from a world where the strong are considerably stronger than the strong of FF7, I think.

i see your point but FF has someone who can in a sense flahsstep...NOCTIS ^^ HEHE X3 he can throw his swrod and teleport to taht area =D plus we could cancel out the flashstep with spells that inflict Stop hehe hold them in place =3

bam FF wins and Bleach is dead lol dont get me wrong i love bleach, favorite zanpkauto is hyorinmaru, favorite soul reaper is yuroichi's apprentice whos that assasin chick...forgot her name..and my favorite espada is grimmjow cuz him a kitty ^^ lol

member_10628951
21st Jul 2012, 14:03
You guys too. I love Bleach. Although Noctis' teleportation and haste and stop and Fing magic may prove to be quite a challenge for those characters.

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 14:07
You guys too. I love Bleach. Although Noctis' teleportation and haste and stop and Fing magic may prove to be quite a challenge for those characters.

but either way we have something soul reapers dont, this gives FF the power to win....the power to defeat all....CHOCOBOS!! THE DESIRE TO KEEP THE CHOCOBOS ALIVE WILL US THE STRENGTH TO WIN =3 lol jk

member_10074094
21st Jul 2012, 14:08

i see your point but FF has someone who can in a sense flahsstep...NOCTIS ^^ HEHE X3 he can throw his swrod and teleport to taht area =D plus we could cancel out the flashstep with spells that inflict Stop hehe hold them in place =3

bam FF wins and Bleach is dead lol dont get me wrong i love bleach, favorite zanpkauto is hyorinmaru, favorite soul reaper is yuroichi's apprentice whos that assasin chick...forgot her name..and my favorite espada is grimmjow cuz him a kitty ^^ lol

but that flash is probably not spammable. and he doesn't move all that fast once its over... I mean, when you watch these FF game battles, you can follow it, but apparently they are slowed down in bleach so we can see what is happening... otherwise, even other superhumans can't follow it!

I mean, only Kuja shows the level of destruction bleach characters are capable of... and he swings his arms around retardedly for a few minutes before it happens. Ichigo just goes all mugetsu on yo @$$ and its over. When him and aizen fight, the pressure from their sword swings destroys mountains in the distance. thats on a level much higher than an FF character.

member_10660568
21st Jul 2012, 14:21
but still...world ended ....>.>...1up on sephiroph failed 2 attempts

Haha. Gotta go with Zachiro on this one. Results speak for themselves.

I don't think it'd be because of Chaos Bahamut, though. I'm pretty sure a Meteor would knock that thing out of the air.

I see it like this: Sephiroth would destructively use physical attacks and Meteor, while Caius would just evade with his "power to step outside the timeline."

new_tradition
21st Jul 2012, 15:18
How can this be decided..? The two characters come from their own respective universes with it's own rules. What exceptions are we suppose to take into account without being bias anyways? D:

member_10628951
21st Jul 2012, 15:21
Okay how about this. In a one on one fight. No tricks. No meteor. No time warp. Just swords and strength. Sephiroph wins easy.

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 15:26
Okay how about this. In a one on one fight. No tricks. No meteor. No time warp. Just swords and strength. Sephiroph wins easy.

WRONG! cauis wins cuz his blade is bigger...sure sephiroph might have caius and length but its all scrawny caius has bulk and size on his sword and is bigger and stronger and god that didnt sound right lol

but in a last attempt to not sound dirty caius's sword is bigger than sephiroph's and it has more power so he would win

XGUNDAMZERO
21st Jul 2012, 15:29
I believe \that it would be Caius because he can ben time and use it to his advantage...but sephiroth is sephiroth. He always comes back!!!

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 15:33
I believe \that it would be Caius because he can ben time and use it to his advantage...but sephiroth is sephiroth. He always comes back!!!

he only came back TWICE and never again!

member_10628951
21st Jul 2012, 15:35
It's not the size of their swords that matters but it's how they use it. (wow that sounded dirty)

ZachiroEnigma0
21st Jul 2012, 15:49
It's not the size of their swords that matters but it's how they use it. (wow that sounded dirty)

yes it does! bigger swords deal more punishment and and penetrate the hardest of armors....

....uummm....wow...theres no way to make this NOT sound wrong lol

member_10628951
21st Jul 2012, 15:57
Wow. I don't know how to say anything else in this thread without laughing or thinking about...... things....

member_10829610
21st Jul 2012, 19:14
I'm going to have to disagree on "the bigger sword wins". It indeed makes you more powerful, but without proper finesse & technique, it makes you slower.

Not downing Caius, but Sephiroth is Sephiroth. Dude had awesome swordwork, and his sword had impressive (and unnecessary) range. In a swordfight (no magic or time crap), I think it would be close, but Sephiroth would come out the victor.

Kuja9001
21st Jul 2012, 21:00
I mean, only Kuja shows the level of destruction bleach characters are capable of... and he swings his arms around retardedly for a few minutes before it happens. Ichigo just goes all mugetsu on yo @$$ and its over. When him and aizen fight, the pressure from their sword swings destroys mountains in the distance. thats on a level much higher than an FF character.

lol, nobody in boring a$$ bleach can wreck a planet with just a wave of their hand, Kefka was picking up crap from all over the world with Telekinesis and destroying towns with LoJ, Exdeath couldn't be beaten he had to be sealed.

ZachiroEnigma0
22nd Jul 2012, 08:38

lol, nobody in boring a$$ bleach can wreck a planet with just a wave of their hand, Kefka was picking up crap from all over the world with Telekinesis and destroying towns with LoJ, Exdeath couldn't be beaten he had to be sealed.

ohh your one to talk, kuja wear a thong and mr. seymour (your pic) came back for a$$ whoopin four times in one game and got his a$$ whooped 4times in ONE game >:)

therefore, your opinion doesnt matter yyou lose~

XD JK JK JK JK

but my money is still on cauis on kicking sephiroph's a$$ in a fist fight, sword fight, arm wrestling contest, and full power brawl! >:)

AshleyMokona
25th Jul 2012, 20:08
Sephiroth is fast and strong with Masamune...but Caius has powerful abilities and is very skilled with his sword as well XD Maybe they'll end up with a tie? although that would be impossible due to their personality (><;)

ummmm....I don't think anyone from bleach could be so powerful that they could almost destroy a whole planet....

ZachiroEnigma0
28th Jul 2012, 14:09
Sephiroth is fast and strong with Masamune...but Caius has powerful abilities and is very skilled with his sword as well XD Maybe they'll end up with a tie? although that would be impossible due to their personality (><;) br="">
ummmm....I don't think anyone from bleach could be so powerful that they could almost destroy a whole planet....

it could end up in a tie due to them both dying or going unconscious....but still...it'd be one heck of a fight! i'd want fromt row seat....on second thought i dont wanna be that close to that dangerous of a fight....just tons of cameras cuz theyre gonna break alot of them and give me a falst screen tv or post it online for me to download LEGALLY of course >.> and then im happy ^^

i'd be hapy if it ended in a tie cuz it would be worth seeing, hehe sephiroph put to limits cloud couldnt even put him at and cauis being pust beyond his limits...eheh it would give them both respective titles

AshleyMokona
29th Jul 2012, 12:23
Sephiroth is fast and strong with Masamune...but Caius has powerful abilities and is very skilled with his sword as well XD Maybe they'll end up with a tie? although that would be impossible due to their personality (><;) br="">

it could end up in a tie due to them both dying or going unconscious....but still...it'd be one heck of a fight! i'd want fromt row seat....on second thought i dont wanna be that close to that dangerous of a fight....just tons of cameras cuz theyre gonna break alot of them and give me a falst screen tv or post it online for me to download LEGALLY of course >.> and then im happy ^^

i'd be hapy if it ended in a tie cuz it would be worth seeing, hehe sephiroph put to limits cloud couldnt even put him at and cauis being pust beyond his limits...eheh it would give them both respective titles

hahahaha that would be exciting to watch! :D

ZachiroEnigma0
1st Aug 2012, 21:02
Wow. I don't know how to say anything else in this thread without laughing or thinking about...... things....

bad mind lol

member_10628951
2nd Aug 2012, 20:50
Hey hey hey you started it lol.

MagiusNecros
2nd Aug 2012, 21:18
GILGAMESH> Caius, Sephiroph(you spelled it that way), the puny universe

GILGAMESH. EVERY GOOD GAME. THE INEVITABLE VICTOR.

member_10628951
2nd Aug 2012, 21:26
It is spelled Sephiroth.

MagiusNecros
2nd Aug 2012, 21:30
It is spelled Sephiroth.

I tell ya. FF fans.

They still don't know much since 1997.

member_10628951
2nd Aug 2012, 22:36
You talking about me or...

Dan_Nadeem
2nd Aug 2012, 23:48
Actually, Seymour Guado would win. Since he can summon Anima.

MagiusNecros
3rd Aug 2012, 06:15

I'm talking about TC.

As for Anima, I don't see the appeal.

ZachiroEnigma0
4th Aug 2012, 21:53

hey if i missspelled seph's name then tell me how its spelled!

i never played VII so idk how to spell it and last time i check the song goes...

SE-PHIR-OPH! *dun dun dun dun* lol

member_10628951
5th Aug 2012, 00:05
Actually it's:

SE-PHIR-OTH!!! (dun dun dun dun). Lol.

ZachiroEnigma0
5th Aug 2012, 09:37
Actually it's: SE-PHIR-OTH!!! (dun dun dun dun). Lol.

..tahts...what i said,....o.o....

*sings the song* he-is-su-per strong, he-is-ne-ver wrong no-i-dont-know-the-words-to-the song but-his-name-is SE-PHIR-OTH! *dun dun dun dun dun dun dun* SE-PHIR-OTH!

MagiusNecros
5th Aug 2012, 09:50
I could smack you for being ignorant regarding the lyrics.. The correct Spelling is Sephiroth. Not Sephiroph.

<table border="0" cellspacing="0">
<tbody>
<tr><th>Original / Romaji Lyrics</th><th align="center">English Translation</th></tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">[CHORUS]
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">[CHORUS]
Burning inside
with violent anger,
Burning inside
with violent anger,
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">[REPEAT CHORUS]

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">[REPEAT CHORUS]

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Sors immanis
Et inanis
Sors immanis
Et inanis

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Fate - monstrous
and empty,
Fate - monstrous
and empty,

</td>
</tr>
<tr>

</td>

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Come, come, O come,
do not let me die
Come, come, O come,
do not let me die

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">[REPEAT VERSE]

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">[REPEAT VERSE]

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)
Ne me mori facias (Generosa)
Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Come, come, O come, (Glorious)
do not let me die (Noble)
Come, come, O come, (Glorious)

</td>
</tr>
<tr>

</td>

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Sephiroth
Sephiroth

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Sephiroth
Sephiroth</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

ZachiroEnigma0
5th Aug 2012, 10:01
I could smack you for being ignorant regarding the lyrics.. The correct Spelling is Sephiroth. Not Sephiroph.

<table border="0" cellspacing="0">
<tbody>
<tr><th>Original / Romaji Lyrics</th><th align="middle">English Translation</th></tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">[CHORUS]
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">[CHORUS]
Burning inside
with violent anger,
Burning inside
with violent anger,
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

</td>
</tr>
<tr>

</td>

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Sors immanis
Et inanis
Sors immanis
Et inanis

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Fate - monstrous
and empty,
Fate - monstrous
and empty,

</td>
</tr>
<tr>

</td>

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Come, come, O come,
do not let me die
Come, come, O come,
do not let me die

</td>
</tr>
<tr>

</td>

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)
Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Come, come, O come, (Glorious)
Come, come, O come, (Glorious)

</td>
</tr>
<tr>

</td>

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="romaji" nowrap="nowrap">Sephiroth
Sephiroth

</td>
<td class="translation" nowrap="nowrap">Sephiroth
Sephiroth</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

OOOH I LEARNED 2 THINS TO DAY ^^

*edits the title of the thread* thank you ^^

EDIT: I CANT CHANGE THE TITLE!! DX

Persona
22nd Oct 2012, 18:49
Okay people Cauis or Sephiroth. Final Fanatsy XIII-2 or Final Fantasy VII Lightning or Cloud. No contest. Everything about Final Fanatsy VII is better except for the graphics. Sephiroth is one of the best villians ever made. Cauis is a guy in a purple leotard though his voice actor is good. Sephiroth would destroy. If thats not enough lets compare themesongs Cauis's theme or One Winged Angel. I think we all know the answer.