PDA

View Full Version : Kazachstan glitch that ruined me!

NichtAndy
26th Aug 2006, 15:51
Got to the point where you use the tesla gun and shot a few barrels at the men across from me. Then I didn't really know what to do, so I got out of the gun and went to the right and fell down to the ground below - hurting myself but not dying.

then the computer saved a checkpoint! and to make things worse when I climb up to near the generator again, the door leading back to the tesla gun won't open anymore!

ah! why didn't I save it!

if anyone can help.... that'd be nice

paranoid_angel
26th Aug 2006, 17:12
I don't exactly understand the problem.... Did you generate more power to the tesla gun?

SligStorm
26th Aug 2006, 17:58
yes i think he means after he did all the puzzle and got it working he whent back down to the bottom of the generator and it saved. and now hes stuck.

paranoid_angel
26th Aug 2006, 20:29
yes i think he means after he did all the puzzle and got it working he whent back down to the bottom of the generator and it saved. and now hes stuck.

but shouldn't the doors leading to the room where lara finds the shield be all opening and closing?

SligStorm
26th Aug 2006, 23:08
but shouldn't the doors leading to the room where lara finds the shield be all opening and closing?

Should be but mabe the game was programed wrongly... I also felldown the other day and couldent get back but i did make a earlyer save ;)

Got to the point where you use the tesla gun and shot a few barrels at the men across from me. Then I didn't really know what to do, so I got out of the gun and went to the right and fell down to the ground below - hurting myself but not dying.

then the computer saved a checkpoint! and to make things worse when I climb up to near the generator again, the door leading back to the tesla gun won't open anymore!

ah! why didn't I save it!

if anyone can help.... that'd be nice

Wot console are you playing on?

Resy
27th Aug 2006, 18:01
You might have to try and restart the level. Hopefully that option is available.

The_Elite_One_13
28th Aug 2006, 19:42
you know I had a thread awhile ago about the same thing, the same thing or at least something remotely similiar happened to me I was so pissed, but I just had to suck it up ans restart the whole level. :nut:

shaq
31st Aug 2006, 12:24
;)))))))))))))