PDA

View Full Version : Outside Ghana

SligStorm
25th Aug 2006, 16:03
I found a way to get out of bounds near the waterfall in Ghana. You swim up to the edge of the lefthand rock at the base of the waterfall, and keep swimming up to the edge of it until Lara tries to stand on it, then immediately walk forward and you will be out of bounds. If you keep swimming downwards while you're here Lara will do her death scream and disappear but the game won't think you're dead. I have the Xbox360 version btw. Here's a video of how I did it

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8484431923992373264

Joshorty
25th Aug 2006, 18:10
AWESOME!!!:D :thumbsup: Great job at findin' that:D I'm gonna see if it works on PSP...

SligStorm
25th Aug 2006, 19:31
:D I managed to get behind the waterfall (that opens up to be a temple) through that glitch that i showed you above :D I managed to get near to the top but then when I pressed Y she had this crazy fit and flew off the screen... :lol:

If i get this high again il get a screen shot ;)

Lord Of Games
25th Aug 2006, 21:13
I've tryed that glich on original xbox and it does'nt work but i'v got to ask on the video why would you just be swimming constantly in to an invisible wall?:confused: were you just curious or what???:scratch:

SligStorm
25th Aug 2006, 22:36
Well i just fort of trying to get closer to the waterfall by climing across the side of the rock. :lol: :rolleyes:

LaraGirl216
26th Aug 2006, 07:30
I watched it thats really weird!

Lord Of Games
26th Aug 2006, 09:09
Too right it was wierd Lol:lol:

SligStorm
26th Aug 2006, 13:09
OOO i found outside the level today loads of floating objects from throughout the game... I guess the game makers didunt clean it up because noone would see it :rolleyes:

Lord Of Games
26th Aug 2006, 14:14
Even more weirder than before, like the designers just swept it all under the rug. lol:lol:

Joshorty
28th Aug 2006, 01:23
I've tryed that glich on original xbox and it does'nt work but i'v got to ask on the video why would you just be swimming constantly in to an invisible wall?:confused: were you just curious or what???:scratch:
WEll, a short game can lead people to do crazy things in the game:D finding shortcuts...bugs...bugs:D

Lord Of Games
29th Aug 2006, 08:48
Now i'm with you on that it is fun and hilarious to watch gliches emerge in games :lol:

LaraGirl216
29th Aug 2006, 09:38
I posted a thread a while back. Has anyone got some Glitch Photos? Some of the posts on that thread were sooooo funny!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joshorty
29th Aug 2006, 14:55
Now i'm with you on that it is fun and hilarious to watch gliches emerge in games :lol:
I'm enjoyin' Legend more than ever:D and today, I experienced another glitch on the PSP version (did this before too):

In Ghana. near the closing of the level where you have to cross the bridge before one of the baddies cuts them off (there are waterfalls below), I did a aerial attack on them with the slow-mo however, when landing, I went over the edge therefore slowly falling to the pit below but then she hit a slide of it, the sunndenly - BOOM -she bounced around the room like CRAZY:eek: :eek: Rag dolly dead!!! being thrown around the room like some bouncy ball inside a cube!! Then the screen fades to black:D

Goran_101
3rd Sep 2006, 16:17
WOW! that is cool! :D Nice find. :thumbsup: