PDA

View Full Version : Work for Square Enix/in the gaming industry!

22nd Feb 2013, 22:28
I don't know if this is the right section
Sorry I'm new here
I've been an avid Final Fantasy fan since i'm young
I would love and dream to be a scenario writer for final fantasy
I've search all over the internet but i couldn't find a way how...

Popcicle
22nd Feb 2013, 23:19
You can apply for any positions available in our careers section found at the bottom of the site here (http://na.square-enix.com/careers?utm_source=footer). However, this is the NA listing, and we don't hire scenario writers for our games here.

If you're looking to be a writer for FINAL FANTASY video games, the experience required typically is that you live in Japan and speak Japanese, as has historically been all past scenario writers. If you're interested in localization and speak Japanese, and can move to Japan, you might find an opportunity at our SQUARE ENIX Japan offices.

FatSqueek
22nd Feb 2013, 23:22
PM me fanfics.

22nd Feb 2013, 23:32
Thanks for the reply MR. PEELER

I actually did first look at the careers section and yes, I am currently studying Animation in a technical school near me.

@FatSQueek

I am starting to type it in my laptop now as the only copy I have is hand-written. Sorry for that.

FatSqueek
23rd Feb 2013, 00:20
hype

23rd Feb 2013, 05:01
I think I'ts ok that i'll just post it in here.... It&rsquo;s only the first parts just to give you an idea of my work. I apologize if you see any grammatical errors. This is only fan fiction.<o:p></o:p>

Opening: <o:p></o:p>

Anyone is capable to think... To think has no boundaries&hellip; It is limitless. <o:p></o:p>

And that what creates the dream&hellip; To stop dreaming is a fear&hellip; Fear creates a boundary reaching your dream.<o:p></o:p>

Dream as high and as far as you could&hellip; because dreams are free. <o:p></o:p>

Your dream is what gives you the drive&hellip; till you reach the finality of your dreams&hellip; And that is&hellip; the fantasy of all the dreamers&hellip;<o:p></o:p>

Will you take a step forward? There is no holding back&hellip; This is&hellip;Final Fantasy&hellip;<o:p></o:p>

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning <o:p></o:p>

Part I: Fate intertwined<o:p></o:p>

Feist, a 19 year old young man who is in search of the Eidolon Phoenix. The <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:place></st1:city> is said to bring back the life of a long dead person. He is in a mission to revive his older brother who died in sickness a year ago. On his travel, he reached Valfolia, the capital city of the Herod region. Peace has been long known in Valfolia after the bloody war called &ldquo;War of the Red Moon&rdquo; 300 years ago. Valfolia is ruled by a queen. She had a 13year old son named Rayli who is really not into ruling kingdoms and being a prince. She also had a 18 year old daughter named Linea, she is very responsible and most people said she is very like her mother, a woman with elegance.
It was a festival when Feist came to Valfolia. There are crowds of cheering townsmen with their heads high up gazing to the royal family. Feist asked a townsman what is the celebration for. The townsman cried, &ldquo;It is the feast on the day of the victory in the Red Moon war&rdquo;. Feist started his search on the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:place></st1:city>. He heard people talking, &ldquo;The phoenix rise above the sky with it&rsquo;s burning wings to revive all the warriors that died in the war. It was such a great advantage! They became invincible.&rdquo; An old man told him that the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:place></st1:city> is inside the castle sleeping on a chamber. Feist came then came across an idea of using the sewers to reach the inside of the castle. Night comes Feist goes inside the sewers he fought some weak mud monsters along the way. He saw a child getting attacked by a bunch number of the slimes. He then came in and fight to help him. Feist leaves him after but the child follows him and says he can help him go inside the castle. Feist wondered on the child&rsquo;s presumptive conclusion on what he is doing in the sewer but he then agree for his help. The child really knows a lot and help him even past through the guards of the castle. They made it inside the castle. It was so silent and guards are still on there usual duties. Sneaking around they made it to the upper floor where it is safe to talk. Rayli asks, &ldquo;You&rsquo;re now inside the castle. Are you going to steal?&rdquo;. Feist answers him directly that he was looking for the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:place></st1:city>. Rayli answered, &ldquo;I had read so many stuffs about it but I actually don&rsquo;t know on where exactly it is.&rdquo; But he suddenly got an idea on where it could be. Rayli then accompany him to the higher levels of the castle. They pass by on the room of his sister. Her sister notices a shadow passes by concluding it was her brother she then followed it. Till they reach a secret passage at the back of the throne room leading to the outside part of the castle. It is an open area where the whole Valfollia can be seen. It has a small bridge leading to an old-looking chamber. Rayli touched the door like he has known how to open it. Inside were markings of all the Eidolons with weird writings that can&rsquo;t be read by normal people. Linea then enters the room. Linea, &ldquo;Rayli, what are you doing here? You know this is a sacred place&hellip; (Notices Feist) Are you trying to kidnap my brother?&rdquo; Rayli then revealed he is a prince. Rayli defended Feist that he was just paying him back when he saved him at the sewers. Feist explained to Linea he was just looking for the <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:place></st1:city> but Linea denies such eidolon existed in the castle. Linea with a serious face says, &ldquo;You may leave now&hellip; or I&rsquo;ll call the guards and order them to take off your head.&rdquo; Feist replied, &ldquo;That&rsquo;s just too rude for you my majesty to offer on your guest.&rdquo; Linea was disgusted. She answered, &ldquo;Our guests do not enter the castle through the skewers&hellip; Enough of this nonsense&hellip; I&rsquo;ll be calling the guards.&rdquo; Linea runs to the door but unable to open it. Linea then turns back on Rayli. Linea cried, &ldquo;How could you lead him here Rayli! You know this room is forbidden and sacred. Open this door now! Tell me how you opened the door.&rdquo; Rayli is ignoring his sister became so attached on the markings and inscriptions on the wall. Suddenly the wall lights up when he touches it. Rayli become so interested. He then touches the inscriptions and it all lighted up. Linea cried, &ldquo;What are you doing? Stop that immediately.&rdquo; The room moves. All the markings lighted up then the room is filled with glaring light. The light shines all around Valfolia. Then suddenly it all became pitch black. <o:p></o:p>

Part II: The Dark War<o:p></o:p>

They then all wake up lying on the floor. Linea stood up. Linea cried, &ldquo;This is all your fault Rayli. Our mother is going to be devastated on what happen.&rdquo; Rayli opens the door. They notice the noises coming from outside. They reach to the bridge looking at the entire city of <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Valfolia</st1:place></st1:city>. They saw fire and smoke all over the city, people shouting and screaming, townsmen fighting for their lives, knights and soldiers carrying bloodied swords and spears, houses collapsing and explosions everywhere. Rayli, &ldquo;A war has started?&rdquo; Linea, &ldquo;What is happening?&rdquo; Feist, &ldquo;We better check out.&rdquo; Linea with a raised voice exclaim, &ldquo;You are not going anywhere until I call the soldiers to capture you.&rdquo; Feist, &ldquo;Like I am letting you do that&rdquo;. The castle door opens. Rayli, &ldquo;Someone is coming.&rdquo; A knight came out and runs towards them. While she is pointing at Feist, &ldquo;Capture that man he intrude the sacred ground.&rdquo; Feist, &ldquo;I don&rsquo;t think it is going after me&rdquo; Feist pushes back Linea at the side of the bridge. The knight slashes on the floor where Linea was a second ago. Rayli, &ldquo;It doesn&rsquo;t look like a soldier from the castle.&rdquo; Feist pushes the knight down on the floor notices it is not a human inside the armor but it looked like a decaying dead man. Linea on the floor says, &ldquo;That symbol&hellip; It looks very familiar.&rdquo; Feist cried, &ldquo;Let&rsquo;s run!&rdquo; They run while the knight is still trying to stand up. They went inside the castle. It was burning everywhere. When a knight sees them it runs after them trying to kill them. When a large group of knights come to attack them a man with long black hair came to rescue. He then tells them to run to the hole on the wall. It shows like the man is looking mostly at Linea. Linea was also staring at him. Feist, &ldquo;He saved us.&rdquo; He notices Linea staring at him. Linea, &ldquo;He looks mysterious. Who is he?&rdquo; They go out through a hole in the wall. It leads to the outskirts of Valfolia. There were many children, old people and women all over the small alley they went through. They were just silent, freezing and waiting while there is a war on the other side of Valfolia. The people keep staring at them. Feist, &ldquo;I think your dress is attracting them.&rdquo; Rayli, &ldquo;The situation here&hellip;It looks like a war has started for a long time already.&rdquo; Linea, &ldquo;This is really confusing. (Asked an oldman) Tell me, who were the knights attacking Valfolia?&rdquo; Oldman replied, &ldquo;Are you a fool?! Everybody knows that they are the Redmoon army. That&rsquo;s why they call it the war of the Redmoon. Fool&hellip;.&rdquo; Feist, &ldquo;So that is what happened. We time traveled back at the time of war of the Redmoon. And that chamber we got into has a time traveling magic. That&rsquo;s just so weird that no one of you knows it.&rdquo; Linea, &ldquo;It was forbidden for us to know&hellip;&rdquo; Rayli, &ldquo;So we need to go back there and light up the markings again.&rdquo; Linea, &ldquo;With all those knights trying to butcher us to death we will die as soon as we get there.&rdquo; Feist, &ldquo;Then we will ask for help there must be somebody who can help us.&rdquo; As they were exploring the ruined streets, Feist noticed that it is weird that no fighting is happening at this part of Valfolia and street openings are blocked by boulders and scraps of wood. When they reach an open corner lizard monsters appears and ambush them. After two battles, the lizards keep on coming two soldiers came to their rescue. After the battle they introduce themselves: the big guy with more fat than muscles was Buds, the sexy lady with pony tail hair introduce herself as Ali. Linea then asks them if they could help them as the two walks away. Ali turns around and says they need to clear up the way first. And help them later on. They gave them a sword, rapier, and a dagger. The party of Linea, Rayli and Feist needs to clear up the path so that the children and old people can walk through and help them escape. After Feist tells them they need to reach the upper part of the castle. Buds exclaimed that the center of Valfolia is already taken by the Red moons, especially the castle they already win and the people must leave immediately. Linea felt shocked on what he says. He then told them to gather all survivors at the escape point. They gather some survivors and accompany them on the escape route. On the escape route, there were large chocobos with a carriage at there back that can occupy about seven people. Some people had already leaved immediately. Linea was so hesitant to leave. Then suddenly on the crowd, people started screaming. Feist looks at his back on what it was it was a humanoid creature slashing through the crowd of people. The townsman at Linea&rsquo;s side is hit by an arrow. They stare above on where it came from it was a woman with very long silvery hair with a bowgun aiming at them. She wears a sophisticated looking mask. The crowd got panic. People rides on the carriage even it is already full it snapped out the chocobo leaves without the carriage and the people falls. Some of the carriages burn up from the masked woman&rsquo;s fire arrows. Ali and Buds called them to ride at their carriage Linea was so shock that she is unable to move. Feist then carries her on the carriage. The carriage leaves immediately with some people left behind. As they got far from the castle, Linea suddenly shouts noticing that Rayli is not on the carriage. Feist holds her arm to keep her from falling as she wants to go back. <o:p></o:p>

After a while, they reach a small town called Hirsche. <o:p></o:p>

destruction7
23rd Feb 2013, 08:48
You did make me remember Final Fantasy tatics and Tatics of Ogre.

23rd Feb 2013, 19:50
@silvergol

thanks. Yeh, I really made it like that but it isn't a rip off. If you'll read the other chapters you'll have this nostalgia on most FF titles.

cloudsquallxiii
30th Sep 2013, 20:59
i wonder if there is any jobs. i dont mind being a guinea pig for square enix or sony for any virtual reality stuff even if i have to dissappear for awhile jus aslong as my family was supported :) im all for it how about it square

Belmevian
8th Oct 2013, 21:51
List of all current job openings within Square Enix can be found in the following locations my friend:

http://tbe.taleo.net/CH01/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=SQUARE_ENIX&cws=1

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/jobs

http://www.square-enix.com/na/careers/visualworks/

Grimoire
24th Oct 2013, 22:08
Eidos-Montréal looking for a new Community Manager (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/jobs/Community-Manager)
– do you have what it takes to Tweet like a pro?

Grimoire
30th Oct 2013, 12:24
Take the Square Enix Dragon Quest story writing test (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/30/take-square-enix-dragon-quest-story-writing-test/)
(Siliconera)
– on top of submitting a resume, all applicants have to send two writing samples. The first is an essay about what you think of the Dragon Quest series and the second is a short story with an escape theme.

Kesinoua
23rd Jan 2014, 01:11
Dear Square Enix Staff,

I am a 25 Year old male soldier of the United States Military and about to separate from service in the near future. My intent on this forum post is that it will eventually reach the eyes of some one who can assist me. Currently, I am seeking ways to launch myself into a career field of Software Development with a dream of being part of a team focused on developing Games.

My goal is to achieve Career where not only do I work on the development of a Game but take part in the process for creating the story and the leg work it takes to make that story come to life through developing the software itself. I am looking for guidance and ideas on how to turn a dream like this into reality and what better way than to ask those who are experts in the field I wish to be apart of. If by some chance this message reaches the desired location, I would love to get feedback or have a mentor that can help me, figure out what it takes to get to that level.

Sincerely,

Dragon Lotus ( AKA: Kesinoua)

Grimoire
27th Jan 2014, 21:22
Wanted: Community Manager (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/jobs/Community-Manager)
― become one of us!

reecewilliams
25th Mar 2014, 16:53
Hello, I am wondering how i can get a job with Square Enix. I am currently a student of the University of Manitoba studying psychology. The reason why I am coming to Square for a job is because of my immense compassion for the video game series final fantasy, as I'm sure I am not alone, I am wondering how I can go about getting involved with this video game Franschise if it is at all possible, I don't want to sound like a n00b but I'm asking because I'm not lieing to myself anymore, i have been a fan of the series since chrono trigger and the rest doesnt have to be mentioned. Any help on how to apply, what kind of experience I need, etc, would be appreciated. Thanks.

Silverspeed
26th Mar 2014, 14:18
If you go to the main square-enix (north america) website, at the very bottom there will be a link for job opportunities. (FYI - this is standard for pretty much any company you are interested in working) Best of luck, to you!

reecewilliams
26th Mar 2014, 15:20
thanks

Geyblade
22nd May 2014, 20:58
I don't know if this is the right section
Sorry I'm new here*
I've been an avid Final Fantasy fan since i'm young
I would love and dream to be a scenario writer for final fantasy
I've search all over the internet but i couldn't find a way how...

I once got a submission package, it was shot down by marketing apparently. Too good idea I guess. Some guy named Nero or something. Maybe they will still send submission kits.

Grimoire
22nd Jul 2014, 17:25
Ever fancied getting paid to game (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/node/1729?all=)?
- Who hasn't?! Well, it's your lucky day: We're recruiting elite GMs for FF XI and XIV!

Grimoire
24th Jul 2014, 21:53
Crystal Dynamics: Open Positions (http://crystald.com/workwithus/apply-here)
- We're always on the look out for top talent.

Grimoire
29th Jul 2014, 06:02
We have many open positions for programmers (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/jobs) on the Deus Ex franchise/Universe!
- Have a look!

Grimoire
30th Jul 2014, 21:45
Are you a video game animator (http://crystald.com/workwithus/job-description/of8jZfwp)?
- Apply now and work with us!

Grimoire
6th Aug 2014, 18:33
Crystal Dynamict are hiring a Graphics Engineer (https://twitter.com/CrystalDynamics/status/497049740128026624)!
- Come render with us!

Grimoire
5th Sep 2014, 17:44
Square Enix Recruiting Staff For A New Studio (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/05/square-enix-recruiting-staff-new-studio-will-focus-console-rpgs/) That Will Focus On Console RPGs (Siliconera)
- Square Enix are currently looking to recruit staff who will be part of the core members for a new studio that will focus on RPGs for consoles.

Grimoire
12th Sep 2014, 18:05
Square Enix Are Recruiting More Staff (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/12/square-enix-recruiting-staff-help-kingdom-hearts-iii/) To Help With Kingdom Hearts III (Siliconera)
- Last we heard, Square Enix were conducting a survey for Kingdom Hearts games, and while we don’t know how far along they are in development for Kingdom Hearts III, they are recruiting staff to develop the game.

Osaka Team Recruiting for Technical Artist & Network Programmer (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Osaka-Team-Recruiting-for-Technical-Artist-for-Kingdom-Hearts-3-Network-Programmer-4143) for Kingdom Hearts 3! (KHInsider)
- Square Enix's Osaka Branch has listed another job opening for a Technical Artist for Kingdom Hearts III who would be responsible for creating high quality interface graphics, field effects (e.g. water, rain, snow) and special effects with the game engine's shader.

Grimoire
3rd Nov 2014, 20:32
We're looking for male and female gamers in Montreal to participate in playtest sessions at our studio (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/teams/pt).

Grimoire
15th Nov 2014, 05:45
We are looking for a Senior Level Artist (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/jobs/LevelArtSr) to work with us Eidos Montreal!
- Check it out!

Grimoire
4th Dec 2014, 17:47
Introducing the Dawn Engine (http://community.eidosmontreal.com/blogs/dawn-engine)
- Come work with us on Dawn Engine and our future projects! Check out the positions currently available at our studio (http://eidosmontreal.com/jobs).

Grimoire
30th Dec 2014, 16:54
Square Enix hiring an online game planner (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2014/12/square-enix-hiring-an-online-game-planner-related-to-final-fantasy-xv/) related to Final Fantasy XV (Nova Crystallis)
- The recruitment page specifies very little, but under duties lists “Planning a new online game related to Final Fantasy XV.”

square_art
8th Jan 2015, 20:08
I’m a huge Russian fan of FF and other Square-Enix games. I started my career in IT as testing engineer in Russian company almost 2 years ago, soon was invented to work in British one (thanks to FF10, it was the reason why I started to learn english!) It’s an amazing feeling just to be in London realizing that you guys are working on a new upcoming masterpiece somewhere near. I learn 2D drawing, game design and animation every day after work, working on the 2D strategic turn based RPG for mobiles. It takes about 30 hours every week, but it’s worthy, it’s my only way to compete with those who do it as the main job, and I follow the dream to start working with the best team in the world and keep doing my best. I know, there are big choice of professional game designers and Square-enix on the top of game industry, but I still have a little hope someone like me without huge experience, but with appropriate skills, unexhausted and with strong desire to create a wonderful game has a chance to start career in Square-Enix. I would be delighted for a chance to show some artworks and project ideas in person. I know, there are not many chances considering current list of available jobs in Square-Enix in London, but this message is the only way to give it a try

Grimoire
20th Jan 2015, 10:18
Final Fantasy X

Square Enix wants Final Fantasy XV’s creatures to be based on reality too (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2015/01/square-enix-wants-final-fantasy-xvs-creatures-to-be-based-on-reality-too/) (Nova Crystallis)
- The round of hiring for Final Fantasy XV continues, this time with a new job listing revealing a more on design philosophies and applicant expectations.

Wan Hazmer discusses what it’s like to be a lead game designer (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2015/01/wan-hazmer-discusses-what-its-like-to-be-a-lead-game-designer-for-final-fantasy-xv/) for Final Fantasy XV (Nova Crystallis)
- Wan Hazmer is in charge of what goes into Final Fantasy XV’s large world.

helkez
22nd Jan 2015, 11:36
I am a college student currently studying Game design, For one of our assignment we was ask to make a report on a Game media sector of our choice, we need to Indentify thier product, how the company is structured and how they are operated. So the company i have chonsen is you guys because i have alwasy being a big fan of your title my favorite being Final fantasy. I will need your help in understanding how your Management Structure of your company work, How The income for product is receive, how the business illustrates the skills required to run a media business and how your business obtains, maintains and deploys its resources. any ifromation you can give me on this subjects can really help me in my assignment. than you for reading.

Grimoire
22nd Jan 2015, 16:59
The Square Enix Holdings (http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/group/index.html) page should be able to shed some light on your questions.

Grimoire
22nd Jan 2015, 17:30
Kingdom Hearts 3

Square Enix is Hiring More Staff for Kingdom Hearts 3 (http://www.khinsider.com/news/Square-Enix-is-Hiring-More-Staff-for-Kingdom-Hearts-3-5090)! (KHInsider)
- Recently, Square Enix updated their recruitment website with quite a number of open positions for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Grimoire
1st Feb 2015, 23:59
Dragon Quest

Square Enix hiring for “new genre” Dragon Quest (http://gematsu.com/2015/02/square-enix-hiring-new-genre-dragon-quest) (Gematsu)
- Whatever it is, it'll have maps and some sort of online mode.

DCJWebster
14th May 2015, 09:08
Good morning everyone,

In a previous email I was told to post in the forum for a response as this can work. As I am recieving no emails anymore from enquiry@ anymore, I feel I may have become a nuisance! So here goes!

I first contacted Square Enix back in 2009, and again in 2011. This is where this journey started for me. After playing computer games in my childhood I wanted to also be a part of the games industry, I wanted to write stories and scripts. I contacted Square Enix about some ideas I had for one of their games. It was Final Fantasy XI Online, and I wrote an entire storyboard with stats and illustrations and scripted the packs missions entirely. I wrote the cut scenes and rewards as well as put together a massive update. At the time I showed it to my friends and they told me it was fantastic and thus I tried every way possible to get the work at least read. First emails, then I called then more eventually long story short, I sent off scripts and storylines around the world. I received a small slip of paper, hand written from Square Enix R&D stating they'd be in touch. Since then I had given up after not hearing anything. I do understand I really do. This is not my reasoning behind this post, simply a snippet of background information on myself.

I am highly aware of Square Enix policy regarding not receiving work from third parties and their no name policies as well, for this reason I am not naming any titles or staff members of whom I wish to be contacted by regarding this.

So what's this about?

Well, I've hit 30 years old, I now have 3 young children and I'm reaching a stage in my life when I simply want to do what I enjoy doing ie, a career change. Writing is something I do to relax, unwind and I enjoy it deeply. I currently have written various game scripts and stories, as well as working on a book... I estimate that with my current job role, the book probably won't be completed for a number of years. So I turn to my other work. Games/short animated stories. I want to know if there are either Square Enix jobs specialising in creative writing, or perhaps they would actually see my work I have specifically designed for the asked on previous titles?

I suppose I'm asking for 5-10 minutes sit down or phone call to briefly go through one or a couple of stories I have. If there's a future, then we go from there. If not, I'll still write, but only as a hobby.

Writing is more than a passion for me and I know I can deliver. I invite Square to contact me, anyone from the company who will listen. I promise you, out of the eight games I have, I'm sure you will be interested and see a future.

My name is David Webster, writer

Thank you for you time :worship:

Ps- just in case Square do respond favourably I cannot divulge the scripts and storylines in question. I will say that they are a completely new darker view on classic titles.

WinterSoldierLTE
14th May 2015, 11:12
Then to Hell with Squenix. Put an ad out for a person who can put together levels and game play and go the D.I.Y. route. If you really wanna do it, don't wait any longer. Time waits for no one. The wheel rolls ever on. And nothing venture, nothing gained.

Grimoire
20th May 2015, 18:38
Io-Interactive at Nordic Game (http://nordicgame.com/)

We're at Nordic Game this week (https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/600921749237190656).
- Check out the "Managing Your Career in the Nordic Games Industry" panel tomorrow at 13.15 in the Oslo room.
- Oh and if you're in Malmo and thinking about a new job, you can't do any better than talk to the IO-Interactive folks (https://twitter.com/Sly_Rebirth/status/600961828009680896)!

EternalAmbiguity
20th May 2015, 21:20
Good morning everyone,

*snip*

Thank you for you time :worship:

Ps- just in case Square do respond favourably I cannot divulge the scripts and storylines in question. I will say that they are a completely new darker view on classic titles.

Do you have a resume? Do you have actual evidence that you can produce good writing that sells? As in, have you every done any actual industry work as a writer? Sold a novel? Have any of the games you've "written for" actually been published with your work?

They're not going to take in any person off the street who has "cool ideas." First off, you don't start at the top (which is what you're describing, by creating storyboards and scripts), and second, if you have no actual work experience as a writer, it simply does not make sense for them to hire you. It's a chance, a big one.

Though judging by your join date and post count, you may not see this.

Grimoire
4th Aug 2015, 17:15
Io-Interactive at The Game Developers Conference Europe (http://www.gdceurope.com/)

Meet Io-Interactive (https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/628140178633322496) The Game Developers Conference Europe booth nr. 145!
- If you're attending, get yourself to BOTH of our sessions!
- Our crack team of recruitment specialists are at GDC Europe right now. Visit them in Booth 145 for a career chat (https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/628513664849575936/photo/1).

Grimoire
5th Aug 2015, 05:12
Women in the Gaming Industry

A look at our Women in the Gaming Industry (https://eidosmontreal.com/studio/owig)
- In this section, Eidos-Montréal highlights their incredible women in gaming, and receive first-hand accounts of their journey to, and through, the industry itself.

Grimoire
12th Aug 2015, 19:12
Square Enix London

Fancy working for Square Enix London (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/fancy-working-square-enix-london)?
- We’ve got some openings in our London office, to work in marketing and community positions.

Azuldust
24th Oct 2015, 14:54
Hi, i am a designer and i am interested on working on something about games. I used to play Square games in my childhood on PS1 - love Chrono Cross, FFVII, Legend of Mana and their kind -, so, well, here are some few:
http://i59.tinypic.com/11t3qev.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/4h2wrt.jpg

Azuldust
24th Oct 2015, 14:56
you can send me and email on pedroalmeida003@hotmail.com
I am using a very bad camera and situation is kind of, haha, well, this is it.
http://i59.tinypic.com/2nm2dq8.jpg

Azuldust
24th Oct 2015, 15:01
http://i61.tinypic.com/1z5ivtk.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/206oduq.jpg

Grimoire
16th Jan 2016, 11:26
Final Fantasy XI/XIV

Community Relations Representative (http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SQUARE_ENIX&cws=1&rid=111)
- We're hiring a new rep for the FFXIV/FFXI community team!

The Community Team is Recruiting (http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/09dc10f8273fe191be3bfcf5bf0161e3380f6146)!
- Have you dreamed of being a part of DUTY COMMENCED or helping to plan the next Fan Festival?

Grimoire
9th Mar 2016, 22:06
Eidos-Montréal

A look at our Women in the Gaming Industry (https://eidosmontreal.com/studio/owig)
- At Eidos-Montréal, we value creativity, initiatives, and ideas, and want to insure we further promote and enhance the contributions of our imaginative developers to this overarching philosophy.

obalouafi
10th Mar 2016, 16:14
good luck all of you guys

Grimoire
18th Apr 2016, 12:33
Square Enix Community Team

Uncovered: A new addition to the SEJ community team (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/uncovered-new-addition-sej-community-team#comment-126588)
- Welcome to the team, Sunil!

Grimoire
12th May 2016, 03:26
Pixel Art Project

Any talented pixel art artists out there in North America? Please send a DM (https://twitter.com/S0kun/status/730544888312266752), looking to create a cool project for Square Enix

Grimoire
9th Jun 2016, 07:03
PR Manager - Final Fantasy XIV

Manager, Public Relations / SEJ Studio Titles (https://recruiting.myapps.paychex.com/appone/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1320678&B_ID=91&fid=1&Adid=0&ssbgcolor=000000&SearchScreenID=2523&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2)
- We're seeking another PR manager for FFXIV! Come work with us (https://twitter.com/mattalos/status/740695787252809728)!

Grimoire
1st Oct 2016, 09:52
Yusuke Naora

With the completion of Final Fantasy XV (https://twitter.com/NaoraYusuke/status/782137499023925248), Yusuke Naora decided it was time to move on (https://twitter.com/NaoraYusuke/status/782137683090997248).
- We thank you for your hard work and for all that you have done, Naora (https://twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/782194197667336192)!
- Final Fantasy XV Art Director Leaves Square Enix; Calls Final Fantasy XV “The Greatest Ending (http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/10/01/final-fantasy-xv-art-director-leaves-square-enix-final-fantasy-xv-is-the-greatest-ending/)” (DualShockers)
- Watch our video interview with Naora (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/10/01/final-fantasy-xv-art-director-yusuke-naora-leaves-square-enix.aspx) on his career with Square Enix (gameinformer)
- Shin-ichi Kurita drew this commemorative picture for Naora (https://twitter.com/Obakason/status/782293809547751424)!

Grimoire
12th Nov 2016, 14:51
New studio and logo for IOI (http://www.ioi.dk/new-studio-logo-ioi/)

We have moved into a new studio - and we have a new company logo!
- We're hiring - and currently have 7 job opportunities (https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/797062338386001921)! Join us in our new studio and help us make great games!

Grimoire
8th Dec 2016, 14:42
We’re hiring (http://www.ioi.dk/jobs/)

Io-Interactive currently has 9 job opportunities

Godric_wildhammer
13th Jan 2017, 05:45
Hmm just curious why didn't square-enix ever do anything more with Xenogears? Rather than making Xenosaga which wasn't that great compared to the previous version. I mean just off the top of my head you could have done something with Fei, and called it Id the dark years based on when he was a destroyer of planets, and an assassin. Not to discredit anyone, but it's pretty sad that with all the titles you have you haven't decided to make something new and better.

raisuke007
18th Jan 2017, 03:49
I ask that there is continuation of Lightning Returns Final Fantasy III. I have my proposal in my next post. If there is, please put it in playstation 4

raisuke007
26th Feb 2017, 02:52
Final Fantasy XIII Chase Of Legend
Characters:
Male:Chase(Caius+Lightning) Pink hair Commando Gunblade weapon
Female:Serenity(Caius+Lightning)Violet hair Synergist Spear weapon
Male:Logic(Hope+Vanille) Blond hair Medic Boomerang weapon
Male:Courage(Hope+Vanille) Red hair Ravenger Rod weapon
Male:Trick(Hope+Vanille) Red hair Saboteur Gun weapon
Male:Tough(Snow+Serah) Pink Hair Sentinel Claw weapon
Female: Prodigy(Noel+Yeul) Brown hair Commando Dual Sword weapon

Characters origin:
Caius and Lightning has two children, Chase and Serenity
Hope and Vanille has three children, Logic, Courage and Trick
Snow and Serah has one child, Tough
Noel and Yeul has one child, Prodigy

Eidoloths:
South: Phoenix Flame wheel Rebirth flame Courage
North east: Boreas Cold mist Absolute 0 Logic
South East: Quezacotl Laser lightning Thunder Storm Chase
East: Leviathan Rising water Tsunami Chase
North west: Wingrapher Circles of wind Wind Slash Trick
West: Terrato Rock cannon Earth Aura Tough
North: Madeen Holy shell Terra Homing Serenity
South west: Zodiark Shadow wave Darkening cloud Prodigy

Places:
NE Ice New Palumpolum CE ATB Gauge up
N holy Mount Cedric CE
Cedric Weapon
NW wind Temple of Secrets CE Additional Accessory
W earth Marcus CE ATB Gauge up Weapon
Marcus Road Chocobo Eater CE
SW shadow Marcelino CE Additional Accessory
S fire Marcelino Ruins CE ATB Gauge up
Denden Dessert Antlion Boss CE
Denden Weapon
SE thunderLightning Forest of Denden CE ATB Gauge up and Additional Accessory
Edgar Royal Accessories
E water Falls of Edgar

EQUIPMENTS:
Gunblade weapon Role Model Improved Attack II, Improved Magic II
Spear weapon Lucky Charm Augment Maintenance II, Defense MaintenanceII
Boomerang weapon Care Taker Improved Cure II, Improved Raise II
Rod weapon Eye Catcher Quick Stagger II, Chain Bonus Boost II
Shotgun weapon Pure Assassin Improved Debuffing II, Improved Debilitation II
Claw weapon Helping Hand Cover II , Improved Guard II
Dual Sword weapon Reliable Duo Attack:ATB charge II Kill:ATB charge II
Accessories Royal Ribbon Resilience 75%
Accessories Royal Ring Elemental Resistance 50%
Accessories Royal Belt Physical Resistance 50%
Accessories Royal Bracelet Magical Resistance 50%

Fire>Ice>Lightning>Water>Wind>Earth>Holy>Shadow

Super Abilities:
Chase Mega Blitz 5 hits on all enemies
Serenity Mighty Prayer Bravery, Faith and Vigilance on all allies
Logic Full Ressurection All KO allies are back with full HP
Courage Grand Magic All 8 elements will hit all enemies
Trick Burden Jinx Debrave, Defaith and Curse on all enemies
Tough Binding Cover All allies damage taken will go to the caster
Prodigy Meteo Ruin 5 hits on all enemies

Chapter 1: The Terror Winter
The new world is ruled by humans. It is the world without Gods, Fal’cies and L’cies. High technology makes the lives of humans to be convenient. Humans enjoys their life not just with high technology but also with the use of magics. Anyone can use magics even without being an L”cie. The Realm of humans are much safer because of no gods, no Fal’cies and no L’cies. Monsters can be taken care of even by the hands of children. Children at young age are already taught magics. The peace is suppose to last until one problem came. The Realm of Eidoloths has connected to the Realm of humans. The king of Eidoloths, Leviathan, has visited the Realm of humans to look for a master. Legend has it that, “When a human defeated a god, after 20 years, the king of eidoloths will find a master in the realm of humans”. In order to have a master, the king of eidoloths must be defeated and the human that defeated the king of eidoloths will be the master of the king of eidoloths. The legend is saying that, “7 protectors will save the world from the 8 temptations and the chase of Legend will take lead in defeating the 8 temptations”. The 8 temptations are the king of eidoloths and his 7 protectors. They entered the Realm of humans so that the king of eidoloths can find his master. The king of eidoloths told his 7 protectors that he is looking for his master and let him be alone so that he will feel more comfortable when the future master fought with him. From the heart of the world, in the center of the world, the 8 temptations scatter towards different sides of the world. The temptation of the north is the holy eidoloth “Madeen”. The temptation of the northwest is the wind eidoloth “Wingrapher”. The west temptation is the earth eidoloth “Terrato”. The south west temptation is the shadow eidoloth “Zodiark”. The south eidoloth is the fire eidoloth “Phoenix”. The south east eidoloth is the lightning eidoloth “Quezacotl”. The east eidoloth is the water eidoloth and the king of eidoloths “Leviathan”. The northeast eidoloth is the ice eidoloth “Boreas”. The northeast area of the world is the home of the savior and her friends. The “New Palumpolum” is the home of Lightning, Serah, Hope, Vanille, Snow, Sazh, Fang, Noel, Yeul and Caius. Lighning is married to Caius and bore two children, Chase and Serenity. Serah is married to Snow and bore one child, Tough. Vanille is married to Hope and bore three children, Logic, Courage and Trick. Noel is married to Yeul and bore one child, Prodigy.
Eight places are cursed. The New Palumpolum is under Winter by the powers of an eidoloth. The angel eidoloth Boreas. Mount Cedric glows and the ground become holy. The mountain become white by the powers of an eidoloth. The white tiger eidoloth Madeen. The Temple of Secrets become windy. Strong winds came by the power of the eidoloth. The eagle eidoloth Wingrapher. The city of Marcus is covered with stones. The stones came by the powers of an eidoloth. The snake eidoloth Terrato. The city of Marcelino is cloudy. The dark weather came by the powers of an eidoloth. The insect eidoloth Zodiark. Marcelino Ruins become burning. The burning flames came by the powers of an eidoloth. The bird eidoloth Phoenix. The Lightning Forest Of Denden become sparkling. The sparks of the forest came by the powers of an eidoloth. The bird eidoloth Quezacotl. The currents of the Falls Of Edgar become strong. The strong currents came by the powers of an eidoloth. The king of eidoloths. Leviathan.
The angel eidoloth, Boreas, introduced himself to the citizens of New Palumpolum, “I am Boreas, the ice eidoloth. I now occupy this place as my territory. No one can take me away from this place except from those who are in the legend, the 7 protectors. The time has come for a very long time now for the words of Prophet Maduin to come. The only one worthy of becoming the master of our king is born and is already matured enough to take his destiny. The “Chase Of Legend”. No one will face me nor any of the 7 other temptations except those who are in the legend. The 7 protectors.
“Then we’ll have to see about that if what you are saying is true”, said Lightning.
Lightning attacked Boreas but an invisible barrier did not allowed Lightning to approach Boreas.
“You see? It is a legenday magic in which is for the legendary 7 protectors. Make them come so that there will be no suffering of winter. I will be waiting at the highest place of my ice castle”, said Boreas.
Boreas left the citizens of New Palumpolum. Lightning called all of her friends and arranged a meeting. The meeting is about driving away the 8 temptations. Sazh, Dajh, Hope, Vanille, Snow, Fang, Serah, Noel, Yeul and Caius met up with Lightning in their house.
“All of us here are 10. Excluding Dajh. We are now fighting those who have helped us when we are L’cie. Their race helped us in times of need, but now their race is bullying us helplessly. We have no choice but to give their demands. They mentioned 7 protectors. I am not allowed to approach Boreas and it must mean that there cannot be 7 protectors among us. But looking at the total number of our children, they are 7. And he also mentioned the “Chase of the Legend” in which is refering to my precious boy.
“We got no choice but to put our children in the battle’s front, huh? Since we saved the world before, they can also save the world just like how we did”, said Snow.
“But sis. Why wound the king of eidoloths want to have a master? Isn’t it much convenient to live without a master than having a master?”, said Serah.
“To exercise his power. Not to defeat his master but to find someone who is worthy of using his own power in protecting his master. Eidoloth’s existence is about helping L’cies not to give up their lives. The king is not any different. He wanted someone worthy of being protected. To have someone important in his life”, said Lightning.
“Yeah. It feels good to have someone worth fighting for. If our children has to face those 8 temptations, they are fighting for each other and for our sake. I don’t think they are gonna loose”, said Noel.
“That’s right. Not only that they believe in each other but they also believe in themselves. There is no way they’re gonna lose”, said Yeul.
“And we raised them to fight just like us. There is nothing else that they need to learn from us. They will make it”, said Caius.
“Of course they will make it. They are your children. The parents are formidable”, said Sazh.
“And they have good grades at magic classes at school. They are prepared. All of them has been my students”, said Dajh.
“Properly raised, check. Good grades at magic classes, check. There is no doubt that the children are able to fight. But the problem is that do they know the enemies? We only know one. And we need to know what the enemies that the children are going to fight”, said Fang.
“I have been watching the news and i learned that Marcus is now covered in stones while Marcelino is covered in dark clouds”, said Hope.
“Can we... win? Knowing only three of our enemies?”, said Vanille.
“Of course we can. When the children learned who the enemies are, they can fight accordingly. We also fought not knowing too much about our enemies. And we all survived because we have each other”, said Fang.
“Right. Now i believe in our children”, said Vanille.
“It’s settled then. Everyone, let’s gather our children and make them drive away all the problems that the eidoloths are bringing. Bring all the children to the ice castle’s gate”, said Lightning.
Caius and Lightning brought their son, Chase, and their daughter, Serenity. Snow and Serah brought their son, Tough. Hope and Vanille brought their sons, Logic, Courage and Trick. Noel and Yeul brought their daughter, Prodigy.
“We can win if we stay focused”, said Lightning to Chase and Serenity.
“Do not contradict what you really want”, said Caius to Chase and Serenity.
“Don’t forget what i always say”, said Hope to Logic, Courage and trick.
“Some things you just do”, said Logic, Courage and trick to Hope.
“It’s not a question of can or can’t, isn’t that right?”, said Vanille to Hope, Logic, Courage and trick.
“You will make it. The eidoloths are no match to us humans”, said Snow to Tough.
“Faith and hope and love. Always remember”, said Serah to Tough.
“Stay sharp and always prepared”, said Noel to Prodigy.
“Stay calm”, said Yeul to Prodigy.
“WAIT!! I’M COMING TOO!!”, a woman shouting and running towards the 7 protectors.
“I am not a human so i can cross the the temptation’s barriers. My name is Chocolina and i am Sazh’s little chicobo. I am joining this adventure but not in the coming battles. My work is only to capture the moments of saving the world from all these temptations. My video camera will allow the whole world to watch these amazing battles in saving the world. Please take care of me”, said Chocolina.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough, Prodigy and Chocolina stood in the front of ice castle’s gate. They looked at the ice castle and got amazed by it’s beauty.
“Ready? We are going now. As the leader of the team, i will explain the formation in our adventure. I will take lead with Prodigy and Tough. Tough will take point, i will watch the left side while Prodigy will watch the right side. Behind us will be Serenity, Logic and Trick. Behind Serenity, Logic and Trick will be Courage. Courage will watch the rear. The roles will be as follows. Prodigy and i will be commandos. Tough will be sentinel. Serenity will be synergist. Logic will be medic. Trick will be saboteur. And Courage will be ravenger. The paradigm is called “The 7 protectors”. Is there anyone who object? We can switch roles with others but i am not switching with anyone”, said Chase to Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy.
“I have no objection. But my question is where is Chocolina going to be in our party?”, said Logic to Chase.
Chase got speechless.
“Oh don’t worry about me. I am not going to walk like you. I can fly... Even in my human form. I am capturing all your actions from a distance. I am keeping my distance so that i am not getting in your way”, said Chocolina.
“Now about fighting the enemies. The 8 temptations seems to be all the 8 elements. The three are named. Boreas is in this ice castle, Terrato is in the Marcus city’s cave and Zodiark is in the skies of Marcelino. Ice, earth and shadow elements. Whatever eidoloth enemy we are going to face, they are all elementals. And these elementals is going to be used for our advantage. Fire melts ice. Ice weakens the strike of lightning. Lightning is expanded in water. Water is giving weight to wind. Wind weakens the toughness of stone. Stone covers the light of holy. Holy illuminates the darkness of shadow. And shadow is casted in the flames of fire. We use fire element to ice element. We use ice element to lightning element. We use lightning element to water element. We use water element to wind element. Weuse wind element to stone element. We use stone element to holy element. We use holy element to shadow element. We use shadow element to fire element. We start our journey in this ice castle. We will librerate our hometown. Then we will travel counterclockwise from New Palumpolum’s ice castle to Mount Cedric. We will liberate Mount Cedric. Then we can rest at the city of Cedric. After that we will go to the Temple Of Secrets. We will liberate the Temple of Secrets. After that, we can rest at the city of Marcus. And after that, we will enter the Cave Of Marcus. We will liberate Marcus. Then we will rest at Marcus again. After that, we will cross Marcus Road to reach Marcelino. We will rest at Marcelino. Then we will liberate Marcelino. After liberating Marcelino, we will rest again. After resting, we will enter Marcelino Ruins. We will liberate Marcelino ruins. After liberating Marcelino Ruins, we will rest at Marcelino again. And after resting, we will cross the Denden Dessert to reach Denden. Once we reach Denden, we will rest. After resting, we will enter Lightniing Forest Of Denden. We will liberate the Lightning Forest Of Denden. Then we will go to the city of Edgar. We will rest at the city of Edgar. After we rested, we will go to the last place. The Falls Of Edgar. We will liberate the Falls Of Edgar. After that, we go home. Now let me check everyone’s equipments so that we can start. My weapon is Burning Passion with Improved Attack. Serenity has Burning Grapler with Augment Maintenence. Logic has Burning Restorator with Improved Cure. Courage has Burning Wizard with Quick Stagger. Trick has Burning Hunter with Improved Debuffing. Tough has Burning Defender with Cover. Prodigy has Burning Pair with Attack:ATB charge. And everybody is wearing a single Iron Bangle. Let’s get going”, said Chase to Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy proceeds inside the ice castle with caution. They are moving according to their formation. Winter Wolf and a White Soul appeared.
“Ladies and gentlemen. This is the very first battle of the rumored 7 protectors. Let us all witness the greatness of the 7 protectors”, said Chocolina while following by flying and broadcasting the actions of 7 protectors.
“Enfire”, said Serenity to Chase and Chase’s Burning Passion become fire element.
“Deshell”, said Trick to the White Soul and White Soul become vulnerable to magics.
“Provoke. Steelguard”, said Tough to Winter Wolf and Winter Wolf attacked Tough while being in Steelguard.
“Attack. Attack”, said Chase to Winter Wolf and Winter Wolf is defeated in 1 attack. Then Chase attacked the White Soul. The White Soul is Immune to physical attacks and that is why there is no damage when Chase attacked the White Soul.
“Fire. Fire”, said Courage to White Soul and the White Soul is defeated in one fire magic.
“And the very first victory!! They all are strong, they all are wise and they all have the looks. Worthy of being called the 7 protectors. 7 protectors, our future is in your hands”, said Chocolina while broadcasting the actions of 7 protectors.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy moves forward towards stairs and goes up to the top. Winter Wolves and White Souls sometimes appear but are easily defeated. At the top of the castle before the main area, a Snowlion is blocking the door.
“Enfire”, said Serenity to Chase and Chase’s Burning Passion become fire element.
“Debrave”, said Trick and physical attacks of Snowlion become weaker.
“Ice Breath”, said Snowlion and Snowlion attacked Prodigy.
“Cure. Cure”, said Logic and Prodigy’s HP is fully restored.
“Attack. Attack”, said Chase and Snowlion’s HP is damaged.
“Attack. Attack”, said Prodigy and Snowlion’s HP is damaged.
“Provoke. Steelguard”, said Tough and Snowlion attacked Tough.
“Fire. Fire”, said Courage and Snowlion is defeated.
The whole party received additional 1 ATB gauge. And the crystarium is expanded.
Tough opened the door and the angel eidoloth, Boreas, is sitting in a throne.
“The first of the 8 temptations is right in front of us ladies and gentlemen. The first battle that everybody wanted to see. We are all cheering for you 7 protectors”, said Chocolina.
“So. It really is true that there are 7 protectors”, said Boreas.
“Yes. And as the leader of the legendary 7 protectors, i ask to remove the winter in this town”, said Chase.
“Yes. I will remove the winter of this town. That is only after you defeated me”, said Boreas and he attacked Chase.
Tough covered Chase and he took the HP damage.
“Cure. Cure. Cure”, said Logic and Tough’s HP is fully restored.
“Protectga”, said Serenity and the whole party received protect that lessens physical HP damage.
“Debrave. Deprotect. Deshell”, said Trick and Boreas’s physical attacks become weaker, receives more physical damage and receives more magical damage.
“Fire. Fire. Fire”, said Courage and Boreas’s HP is damaged.
“Cold Mist”, said Boreas and Chase’s HP is damaged by ice element.
“Blitz. Attack”, said Chase to Boreas and Chase did a spinning attack and attacked him.
“Blitz. Attack”, said Prodigy to Boreas and Chase did a spinning attack and attacked him.
“Vendetta. Vendetta. Vendetta”, said Tough and Tough is focusing on his defense in increasing his counterattack when attacked.
“Cure. Cure. Cure”, said Logic to Chase and Chase’s HP is fully restored.
“Shellga”, said Serenity and the whole party received Shell that lessens magical HP damage.
“Defaith. Slow. Curse”, said Trick and Boreas’s magical attacks become weaker, ATB charge become slower and become prone to interruption in attackings.
“Fira. Fire”, said Courage and Boreas’s HP is damaged is damaged.
“Absolute 0”, said Boreas and the whole place is covered in ice. The party and Chocolina’s HP is damaged.
The party cannot move because of being in ice. The whole party is not doing anything while Courage is waiting for his ATB bar to be full.
“Fira”, said Courage and the ice trap in the party is removed.
“Enfire”, said Serenity and Chase’s Burning Passion become fire element.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Chase and Boreas is changed into Boreas Eidoloth. The Boreas Eidoloth went into Logic’s hands. Boreas is serving Logic and Logic is the only one who can summon him.
“I will remove the winter of this town. Bring me to the town and summon me there”, said Boreas in crystal form.
“Fire”, said Courage to Chocolina and Chocolina is released from ice trap.
“The very first victory against the 8 temptations. Now only 7 remains. The eidoloth Boreas chose Logic to be his master. We witnessed greatness in the making. 7 protectors, we are with you to the end”, said Chocolina while broadcasting.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy left the ice castle and returned to New Palumpolum.
“Boreas”, Logic summoned Boreas and Boreas removed the winter of New Palumpolum. The New Palumpolum do not have winter anymore but the ice of ice castle remained.
Chapter 2: The Place Only For Holy Beings
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy met up with their parents first before continuing in their adventure. After they give their goodbyes to their parents, they continued their adventure and went to Mount Cedric. Their first steps in the Mount Cedric is painful. The holiness of the ground is hurting them. Even Chocolina is hurt when she entered the mountain.
“Why is it that we are not retreating? The longer we stay here is the longer that we get hurt”, said Logic.
“We need holy element for our accessories but i doubt that we will find any. We have to bear the HP damage. We just have to do this and leave the place so that we no longer have holy damage”, said Chase to Logic.
“Hey Chocolina! Are you going to be alright in here? Can you restore your HP?”, said Logic.
“Of course i can. If humans and monsters can use cure, i can also do that”, said Chocolina to Logic.
The mountain hurts those which are not holy. The advantage of this place is that there is no monster encounter in the place because monsters will get hurt if they entered the place. And the only problem in this place is the droping of HP of those who are in the area. They endured getting hurt and they reached the top of the mountain and find Madeen and Krysta.
“The second battle against the 8 temptations. Next temptation is the holy eidoloth Madeen. But before that, it looks like the guardian of the temptation will fight first. 7 protectors, show the eidoloths the power of humanity”, said Chocolina while broadcasting.
“Looking good, all of you. My magic looks the best, nothing can beat the look of holiness. White and shiny magic, they are so beautiful in the eyes. It might seem cheating that you are getting hurt while fighting but that is part of your test as the 7 protectors. You passed in the judgement exam. To move forward having no choice. I’m sorry but you have to endure the suffering only at least until you have defeated me and summoned me. And i am not fighting except you have defeated my guardian. Bear the burden of holiness only until you have defeated me”, said Madeen to Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy.
“Protectga”, said Serenity and the whole party received protect that lessens physical HP damage.
“Debrave. Deprotect. Deshell”, said Trick and Krysta’s physical attacks become weaker, receives more physical damage and receives more magical damage.
“Shadow. Shadow. Shadow”, said Courage and Krysta’s HP is damaged.
“Challenge. Entrench. Entrench”, said Tough and Krysta is forced to use attack only and Krysta is going to attack Tough only while Tough is focusing his defense in increasing his counter the longer he defend.
Krysta attacked Tough. Tough suffered small damage because of Entrench.
“Cure”, said Logic and Tough’s HP is fully restored.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Chase and Chase attacked Krysta 3 times. Krysta’s HP is damaged.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Prodigy and Prodigy attacked Krysta 3 times. Krysta’s HP is damaged.
“Shellga”, said Serenity and the whole party received Shell that lessens magical HP damage.
“Defaith. Slow. Curse”, said Trick and Krysta’s magical attacks become weaker, ATB charge become slower and become prone to interruption in attackings.
“Shadowra. Shadow”, said Courage and Krysta’s HP is damaged.
“Provoke. Mediguard. Mediguard”, said Tough and the attention of attacks of Krysta is directed at Tough and Tough is focusing his defense while recovering HP damage.
“Ultima”, said Krysta and the party’s HP is heavyly damaged. Chocolina also suffered HP heavy damage but she restored her HP in casting Cure on herself.
“Cura”, said Logic and the party’s HP is restored.
“Potion”, said Chase and Chase used potion that restored the party’s HP.
“Potion”, said Prodigy and Prodigy used potion that restored the party’s HP.
“Enshadow”, said Serenity to Chase and Chase’s Burning Passion become shadow element.
“Shadow. Shadow. Shadow”, said Courage and Krysta is defeated.
Crystarium is expanded.
“Impressive. You got what it takes to save the world. Now let the fun get started”, said Madeen and Madeen attacked Chase.
The paradigm is changed to Cover Of Protectors. Chase is Sentinel, Prodigy is Commando, Tough is Sentinel, Serenity is Synergist, Trick is Saboteur, Logic is Medic and Courage is Ravenger.
“Evade. Evade. Evade”, said Chase and Chase evaded all of Madeen’s attacks.
“Debrave. Deprotect. Deshell”, said Trick and Madeen’s physical attacks become weaker, receives more physical damage and receives more magical damage.
“Shadow. Shadow. Shadow”, said Courage and Madeen’s HP is damaged.
“Provoke. Steelguard. Steelguard”, said Tough and Madeen’s attention of attacks is focused on Tough and Tough is focusing his defense.
“Holy Shell”, said Madeen to Tough and Tough received a small holy HP damage.
“Cure”, said Logic to Tough and Tough’s HP is fully restored.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Chase and Chase attacked Krysta 3 times. Krysta’s HP is damaged.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Prodigy and Prodigy attacked Krysta 3 times. Madeen is changed into Madeen Eidoloth. The Madeen Eidoloth went into Serenity’s hands. Madeen is serving Serenity and Serenity is the only one who can summon him.
“Madeen”, said Serenity and Serenity summoned Madeen. Madeen removed the holiness of the Mount Cedric. Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough, Prodigy and Chocolina are not hurt in the mountain anymore. Adventurers and monsters are not hurt of the mountain anymore and this is why monsters now appear in the mountain. The only monsters that appears in the mountain are the Bite Bugs.
“Mount Cedric gained liberty. Thanks to the 7 protectors. Another eidoloth serves the 7 protectors”, said Chocolina while broadcasting.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy get off the mountain. They encountered some Bite Bugs but they are easily taken cared of. Instead of getting back at New Palumpolum, they moved forward to the city of Cedric. They bought weapons and Silver Bangles. They stocked up Potions, Phoenix Downs, Antidotes, Painkillers and Mallets. Chase got Famous Soldier with Improved Attack and improved Magic, Serenity got Famous Lancer with Augment Maintenance and Defense Maintenance, Logic got Famous Healer with Improved Cure and Improved Raise, Courage got Famous Magician with Quick Stagger and Chain Bonus Boost, Trick got Famous Sniper with Improved Debuffing and Improved Debilitation, Tough got Famous Artist with Cover and Improved Guard and Prodigy got Famous Partners with Attack:ATB charge and Kill:ATB charge. They equiped their new weapons and they equipped Silver Bangles. They went to a hotel and rested there.
Chapter 3: The Secrets Are Waiting
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy woke up early in the morning and take their breakfast at a restaurant. They found an adventuring merchant that sells adventuring essentials. They bought Thrustaevis Bestiary. They learned that the weakness of Thrustaevis is water. Now, they don’t have any business with the city anymore and that is why they entered the Temple Of Secrets.
The Temple Of Secrets is so beautiful. The gentle wind that is blowing from the inside of the temple is very good for the skin. The smell of the temple is very fragrant, it must be the kind of stone that is used to build the temple. The farther they got, the winds becomes stronger and stronger. The temple is very big and this is why they don’t have an idea if they already reached the middle of the place or not. A Thrustaevis appeared.
The paradigm is changed to Hinder Of Protectors. Chase is Saboteur, Prodigy is Commando, Tough is Sentinel, Serenity is Synergist, Trick is Saboteur, Logic is Medic and Courage is Ravenger.
“Debrave. Defaith. Slow”, said Chase to Thrustaevis and Thrustaevis’ physical attacks got weaken, magical attacks got weaken and ATB charge is slower.
“Provoke. Steelguard. Steelguard”, said Tough to Thrustaevis and Thrustaevis’ attention of attacks is focused on Tough while Tough is focusing his defense.
“Enwater”, said Serenity to Prodigy and Prodigy’s Famous Partners become water element.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Prodigy to Thrustaevis and Thrustaevis HP is damaged.
“Deprotect. Deshell. Curse”, said Trick to Thrustaevis and Thrustaevis’ receives more physical damage, receives more magical damage and become prone to interruption in attackings.
“Wind Blast”, said Thrustaevis and the party’s HP is damaged.
“Cura”, said Logic and the party’s HP is restored.
“Water. Water. Water”, said Courage and Thrustaevis is defeated.
After they defeated thrustaevis, they moves forward. More Thrustaevises came but are easily taken cared of. As they continue moving forward, they get into a room with seven drawings in the floor. The seven drawings looks like them, and it looks like they are doing something in the drawings.
Chase looked at his drawing and read the title.
“Mega Blitz”, said Chase, Chase changed into Commando role and did a spinning attack 5 times. The paradigm is changed into the 7 protectors.
Serenity looked at her drawing and read the title.
“Mighty Prayer”, said Serenity and the party received Bravery, Faith and Vigilance.
Logic looked at his own drawing and read the title.
“Full Ressurection”, said Logic and nothing happened.
Courage looked at his own drawing and read the title.
“Grand Magic”, said Courage and 8 elements each exploded.
Trick looked at his own drawing and read the title.
“Burden Jinx”, said Trick and nothing happened.
Tough looked t his own drawing and read the title.
“Binding Cover”, said Tough and Tough felt like he can feel the whole party
Prodigy looked at her own drawing and read the title.
“Meteo Ruin”, said Prodigy and 5 ruin spells spins upward, falls downward and each exploded.
“The 7 protectors got new powers. Prophet Maduin left these new powers for them as he is the one who build the temple. So? Is the temptation of this place is Prophet Maduin? This is getting exciting ladies and gentlemen. Not only that Prophet Maduin is strong and wise, but he is very handsome. Almost like a legendary protector”, said Chocolina while broadcasting.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy didn’t find the guardian and the temptation. They are wondering how come that they can feel the strong wind but the guardian and the temptation cannot be seen.
“Are they invisible?”, said Logic
“They already attacked or talked to us if they are here”, said Chase to Logic.
Prodigy is sensing the wind and is detecting the whole room. She discovered stairs that is disguised as walls.
“The walls here are actually stairs. Let’s get up stairs”, said Prodigy.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy climbed the stairs and they are led into the rooftop of the temple. They found Doomgaze and Wingrapher.
“Dragon Claws”, said Doomgaze and Doomgaze attacked Trick.
“Cover”, said Tough and Tough took the damage of Trick.
The pradigm is changed to Hinder Of Protectors. Chase is Saboteur, Prodigy is Commando, Tough is Sentinel, Serenity is Synergist, Trick is Saboteur, Logic is Medic and Courage is Ravenger.
“Debrave. Defaith. Slow”, said Chase to Doomgaze and Doomgaze’ physical attacks got weaken, magical attacks got weaken and ATB charg is slower.
“Enwater”, said Serenity to Prodigy and Prodigy’s Famous Partners become water element.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Prodigy to Doomgaze and Doomgaze’s HP is damaged.
“Deprotect. Deshell. Curse”, said Trick to Doomgaze and Doomgaze receives more physical damage, receives more magical damage and become prone to interruption in attackings.
“Water. Water. Water”, said Courage and Doomgaze’s HP is damaged.
“Cure”, said Logic to Tough and Tough’s HP is fully restored.
The paradigm is changed to Shining Stars. The party is ravengers.
“Water. Water. Water”, said by each of the party and Doomgaze is staggered.
The paradigm is changed to Full Force. The party is commandos.
“Ruin. Ruin. Ruin”, said by each of the party and Doomgaze is defeated.
Gained additional accessory to all members and Crystarium expanded.
“It is not our will to fight. We are only following the scriptures of Maduin. So that eidoloths can live with humans, we have to believe in Prophet Maduin or we will be away from the lives of humans. It feels so good seeing humans work hard to live for a better life. Temptations only came so that humans will do everything to survive, do everything to influence and do everything to save. This is the great balance of nature. While we provide courage to humans, they do not know that they gave us courage in seeing how little power is taken cared of to become a great power. Your powers have already increased in receiving the powers of Boreas and Madeen. Make me to be yours too”, said Wingrapher and Wingrapher attacked Trick. Trick’s HP is damaged.
The paradigm is changed to Hinder Of Protectors. Chase is Saboteur, Prodigy is Commando, Tough is Sentinel, Serenity is Synergist, Trick is Saboteur, Logic is Medic and Courage is Ravenger.
“Debrave. Defaith. Slow”, said Chase to Wingrapher and Wingrapher’ physical attacks got weaken, magical attacks got weaken and ATB charge is slower.
“Provoke. Steelguard. Steelguard”, said Tough to Wingrapher and Wingrapher’ attention of attacks is focused on Tough while Tough is focusing his defense.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Prodigy to Wingrapher and Wingrapher HP is damaged.
“Deprotect. Deshell. Curse”, said Trick to Wingrapher and Wingrapher receives more physical damage, receives more magical damage and become prone to interruption in attackings.
“Water. Water. Water”, said Courage to Wingrapher and Wingrapher’s HP is damaged
“Cure. Cure”, said Logic and Trick is HP is fully restored.
“Circles of wind”, said Winrapher and the party is HP damaged with wind element.
The paradigm is changed to healer of protectors. Chase is Medic, Prodigy is Commando, Tough is Sentinel, Serenity is Synergist, Trick is Saboteur, Logic is Medic and Courage is Ravenger.
“Cura”, said Chase and the party’s HP is restored.
“Provoke. Steelguard. Steelguard”, said Tough to Wingrapher and Wingrapher’ attention of attacks is focused on Tough while Tough is focusing his defense.
“Enwater”, said Serenity to Chase and Chase’s Famous Soldier become water element.
“Attack. Attack. Attack”, said Prodigy to Wingrapher and Wingrapher HP is damaged.
“Debrave. Defaith. Slow”, said Trick to Wingrapher and Wingrapher physical attacks become lower, magical attacks become lower and become slow in ATB charging.
“Water. Water. Water”, said Courage to Wingrapher and Wingrapher’s HP is damaged
“Cura”, said Logic and the party’s HP is fully restored.
“Wind Slash”, said Wingrapher and the party is heavily damaged by wind element.
“Cura”, said Chase and the party’s HP is restored.
“Shellga”, said Serenity the party’s damage frommagical attacks become lower.
“Water. Water. Water”, said Courage to Wingrapher and Wingrapher is changed into Wingrapher Eidoloth. The Wingrapher Eidoloth went into Trick’s hands. Wingrapher is serving Trick and Trick is the only one who can summon him.
“Wingrapher”, said Trick and Trick summoned Wingrapher. Wingrapher removed the windiness of the Temple of Secrets.
“The curse is gone. Thanks to the 7 protectors of the world. It is now much comfortable here”, said Chocolina while broadcasting.
“Good job every one. Now only 5 remains”, said Chase.
Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy get out of the cave and went to the city of Marcus. The place is covered in stones and a cave appeared in the city. Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy bought Tungsten Bangles. They went to weapon shop and they bought new weapons. Chase got Soldier Hero with Improved Attack II and improved Magic, Serenity got Lancer Hero with Augment Maintenance II and Defense Maintenance, Logic got Healer Hero with Improved Cure II and Improved Raise, Courage got Magician Hero with Quick Stagger II and Chain Bonus Boost, Trick got Sniper Hero with Improved Debuffing II and Improved Debilitation, Tough got Artist Hero with Cover II and Improved Guard and Prodigy got Dual Hero with Attack:ATB charge II and Kill:ATB charge. They equiped their new weapons and they equipped Tungsten Bangles. They went to a hotel and rested there.

Eidoloth lines:
Boreas “That is only after you defeated me”
Madeen “Now let the fun get started”
Wingrapher “We are only following the scriptures of Prophet Maduin”
Terrato “
Zodiark “
Phoenix “
Quezacotl “
Leviathan “It’s not easy to defeat me”

Default roles:
Chase is Commando, Prodigy is Commando, Tough is Sentinel, Serenity is Synergist, Trick is Saboteur, Logic is Medic and Courage is Ravenger.

Chase, Serenity, Logic, Courage, Trick, Tough and Prodigy remaining place to go:
We can rest at the city of Marcus. And after that, we will enter the Cave Of Marcus. We will liberate Marcus. Then we will rest at Marcus again. After that, we will cross Marcus Road to reach Marcelino. We will rest at Marcelino. Then we will liberate Marcelino. After liberating Marcelino, we will rest again. After resting, we will enter Marcelino Ruins. We will liberate Marcelino ruins. After liberating Marcelino Ruins, we will rest at Marcelino again. And after resting, we will cross the Denden Dessert to reach Denden. Once we reach Denden, we will rest. After resting, we will enter Lightniing Forest Of Denden. We will liberate the Lightning Forest Of Denden. Then we will go to the city of Edgar. We will rest at the city of Edgar. After we rested, we will go to the last place. The Falls Of Edgar. We will liberate the Falls Of Edgar.
Places:
W earth Marcus CE ATB Gauge up Weapon
Marcus Road Chocobo Eater CE
SW shadow Marcelino CE Additional Accessory
S fire Marcelino Ruins CE ATB Gauge up
Denden Dessert Antlion Boss CE
Denden Weapon
SE thunderLightning Forest of Denden CE ATB Gauge up and Additional Accessory
Edgar Royal Accessories
E water Falls of Edgar
Eidoloths remaining:
South: Phoenix Flame wheel Rebirth flame Courage
South East: Quezacotl Laser lightning Thunder Storm Chase
East: Leviathan Rising water Tsunami Chase
West: Terrato Rock cannon Earth Aura Tough
South west: Zodiark Shadow wave Darkening cloud Prodigy
Guardian Attack remaining list:
Fire
Hell Diver
Hell Hound
Bomb Self-destruct
Lightning
Blitz
Grand dragon Thundaga
Aquatic
Sahagin
Ultros Tentacle

Stone
Stone Giant
Defender X Haymaker
Shadow
Creeps
Atomos Comet

Final Fantasy XIII Role, Abilities and Paradigms

Roles:
Commando
Enchanter
Magician
(No MP cost. Only ATB bar cost just like Final Fantasy XIII. Minimum ATB bar is 8 and maximum ATB bar is 180). 1 second is 4 ATB bars filled. Maximum of 6 stock upped commands.

Abilities:
Commando has Auto-Battle and Auto-Cover
Enchanter has Auto-Heal and Auto-Support
Magician has Auto-Chain and Auto-Hinder
(All characters are manual unlike Final Fantasy XIII where the leader is the only manual)
Commando abilities:
1. Attack 4 ATB bar
2. Laser 4 ATB bar
3. Blitz 8 ATB bar
4. Laserra 8 ATB bar
5. Area Sweep 12 ATB bar
6. Laserga 12 ATB bar
7. Provoke 4 ATB bar
8. Guard 4 ATB bar
9. Evade 4 ATB bar
10. Scourge (heavy damage only to remaining 30% staggered enemy) 4 ATB bar
11. Smite (heavy damage only to remaining 30% staggered and launched enemy) 4 ATB bar
12. Launch abilities: examples are: Army of one, Death, Highwind, Last resort, Soereign Fist, Cold Blood, Ultima Arrow, Meteor Javelin
(All launch abilities are multi hit damage) 24 ATB bar

Enchanter abilities:
1. Cure 4 ATB bar
2. Heal 12 ATB bar
3. Cura 8 ATB bar
4. Healra 24 ATB bar
5. Curaga 12 ATB bar
6. Healga 36 ATB bar
7. Esuna 6 ATB bar
8. Megasuna 18 ATB bar
9. Raise 10 ATB bar
10. Arise 20 ATB bar
11. Megaraise 30 ATB bar
12. Renew 36 ATB bar
13. Barfire 20 ATB bar
14. Barblizzard 20 ATB bar
15. Barthunder 20 ATB bar
16. Barwater 20 ATB bar
17. Baraero 20 ATB bar
18. Barstone 20 ATB bar
19. Barholy 20 ATB bar
20. BarBurn 20 ATB bar
21. Enfire 20 ATB bar
22. Enblizzard 20 ATB bar
23. Enthunder 20 ATB bar
24. Enwater 20 ATB bar
25. Enaero 20 ATB bar
26. Enstone 20 ATB bar
27. Enholy 20 ATB bar
28. EnBurn 20 ATB bar
29. Veil 10 ATB bar
30. Immovable 30 ATB bar
31. Megaveil 30 MP
32. Immovability 54 ATB bar
33. Bravery 6 ATB bar
34. Faith 6 ATB bar
35. Protect6 ATB bar
36. Shell 6 ATB bar
37. Haste 8 ATB bar
38. Concentrate 8 ATB bar
39. Inspire 8 ATB bar
40. Regen 40 ATB bar
41. Quick 60 ATB bar
42. Courage (The party receives Bravery) 10 ATB bar
43. Belief 10 ATB bar
44. Protection 10 ATB bar
45. Cover 10 ATB bar
46. Rush 14 ATB bar
47. Calm 14 ATB bar
48. Inspiration 14 ATB bar
49. Regeneration 72 ATB bar
50. Quickery 108 ATB bar
51. Fire Spirit (The party receives Barfire and Enfire) 36 ATB bar
52. Blizzard Spirit 36 ATB bar
53. Thunder Spirit 36 ATB bar
54. Water Spirit 36 ATB bar
55. Aero Spirit 36 ATB bar
56. Stone Spirit 36 ATB bar
57. Holy Spirit 36 ATB bar
58. Burn Spirit 36 ATB bar
59. Reraise 16 ATB bar
60. Revify (The party receives Reraise) 48 ATB bar

Magician abilities:
1. Fire Strike 4 ATB bar
2. Blizzard Strike 4 ATB bar
3. Thunder Strike 4 ATB bar
4. Water Strike 4 ATB bar
5. Aero Strike 4 ATB bar
6. Stone Strike 4 ATB bar
7. Holy Strike 4 ATB bar
8. Burn Strike 4 ATB bar
9. Fire 4 ATB bar
10. Blizzard 4 ATB bar
11. Thunder 4 ATB bar
12. Water 4 ATB bar
13. Aero 4 ATB bar
14. Stone 4 ATB bar
15. Holy 4 ATB bar
16. Burn 4 ATB bar
17. Fira 8 ATB bar
18. Blizzara 8 ATB bar
19. Thundra 8 ATB bar
20. Watera 8 ATB bar
21. Aerora 8 ATB bar
22. Stonera 8 ATB bar
23. Holyra 8 ATB bar
24. Burnra 8 ATB bar
25. Firaga 12 ATB bar
26. Blizzaga 12 ATB bar
27. Thundraga 12 ATB bar
28. Waterga 12 ATB bar
29. Aeroga 12 ATB bar
30. Stonega 12 ATB bar
31. Holyga 12 ATB bar
32. Burnga 12 ATB bar
33. Comet (Color yellow and one hit on all enemies only) 50 ATB bar
34. Meteor (Color red and one hit on all enemies only, two times damage) 99 ATB bar
35. Ultima 90 ATB bar
36. Apocalypse 120 ATB bar
37. Coward 6 ATB bar
38. Fear 6 ATB bar
39. Careless 6 ATB bar
40. Distress 6 ATB bar
41. Slow 8 ATB bar
42. Distract 8 ATB bar
43. Unmotivate 8 ATB bar
44. Blind 4 ATB bar
45. Silence 16 ATB bar
46. Burn (There is no poison spell, only burn) 6 ATB bar
47. Sleep 24 ATB bar
48. Break 16 ATB bar
49. Zombie 20 ATB bar
50. Doom 10 ATB bar
51. Immobilize 10 ATB bar
52. Disable 10 ATB bar
53. Stop 14 ATB bar
54. Berserk 8 ATB bar
55. Confuse 20 ATB bar
56. Drain 60 ATB bar
57. Cowardga 18 ATB bar
58. Fearga 18 ATB bar
59. Carelessga 18 ATB bar
60. Distressga 18 ATB bar
61. Slowga 24 ATB bar
62. Distractga 24 ATB bar
63. Unmotivatega 24 ATB bar
64. Blindga 12 ATB bar
65. Silencega 48 ATB bar
66. Burnga 18 ATB bar
67. Sleepga 72 ATB bar
68. Breakga 48 ATB bar
69. Zombiega 60 ATB bar
70. Doomga 30 ATB bar
71. Immobilizega 30 ATB bar
72. Disablega 30 ATB bar
73. Stopga 42 ATB bar
74. Berserkga 24 ATB bar
75. Confusega 60 ATB bar
76. Drainga 180 ATB bar
77. Dispel 6 ATB bar
78. Megadispel 18 ATB bar
79. Libra 4 ATB bar
80. Summon 72 ATB bar (The party is still 3 party members when there is summoned and all characters can summon at the same time, amazing huh? Completely the same with final fantasy xiii, fighting together and gestalt afterwards)

39 Paradigms

If this is approved to be created, please put it in playstation 4

Please e-mail me in my e-mail address if i am hired to be co-creator of the next Final Fantasy Online. richardandrewon@yahoo.com. I will need my income as a co-creator of the next Final Fantasy Online so that i will be able to publish my book in which the story of the book is about giving justice to those who are starved, thirsted, poisoned and given random punishments only just because of skin whitening medicines. And the story is also about calamities that is born from not getting free skin whitening medicines and that those calamities are never going to come anymore after the people learned about the giving of justice to being starved, thirsted, poisoned and given random punishments