PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

Nights
30th May 2012, 21:06
I couldn't find an 'off topic' forum...so I am going to totally hijack this one for that purpose. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

Introduce yourself!

I am a 25 years old, male, and I have been playing SE products since the original Gameboy/SNES (I didn't get an NES until much later...).** I have a strong passion for Final Fantasy XI, and my eight year anniversary is in fact coming up in quite literally just a couple of days.*

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, pina coladas, and gettin' caught in the rain.

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 21:14
LOL, you know I thought of doing the same thing. I'm glad that someone decided to go for this. :)

I'm also 25 years old, although I'll be 26 next month. I'm male. I've been playing SE products since the SNES days. I really began playing them along the period of the Playstation though. I've been hooked on them since.* I have the usual hobbies that a gamer has like writing, drawing, and forum posting. LOL

I also have dreams of working in the video game industry in some form later in life. Although I'm a managment major so I'm not quite sure how that'll work at the moment.

Nights
30th May 2012, 21:15
Lol, yep.

So introduce yourself! :p

(And here's hoping our avatars get approved soon...)

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 21:20
LOL, yeah. I feel sorta weird without avatars.

Nights
30th May 2012, 21:21
Is it just me, or is there also a big of lag for these forums?

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 21:27
A little bit, compared to where I normally post.

S0kun
30th May 2012, 21:32
Lol, yep.

Okay okay... since you asked so nicely.

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 21:47
Hello there. I'm Phophenomenon. What is your name?

Nights
30th May 2012, 21:47
Lol, yep.

Okay okay... since you asked so nicely.

SOkun is my favorite admin.* For the moment.*

Admins should totally introduce themselves too, they are part of our community after all!

Nights
30th May 2012, 21:49
*I have the usual hobbies that a gamer has like writing, drawing, and forum posting. LOL

Forum posting is my lifeblood...that and Baja Blast.*

And Chocobiscuits.

I also have dreams of working in the video game industry in some form later in life. Although I'm a managment major so I'm not quite sure how that'll work at the moment.

Say, that gives me an idea for a thread...

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 21:55
You should totally post it.* :p

I agree, admins should introduce themselves. It'd be great to know who oversees the community.*

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:00
Nights :)

It is nice to meet you.

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:02
Hi Nights! It is nice to meet you too! ;)

HandheldOtaku
30th May 2012, 22:03
Call me Otaku. It's a pleasure. :)

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:04
Hi Otaku! :)

Gaialei_Strife
30th May 2012, 22:05
Hello everyone!! The name's Gaia!! Pleasure!! :D

MarratoKensuto
30th May 2012, 22:05
Hey!

My name is Marrato Kensuto.

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:06
Hi Nights! It is nice to meet you too! ;)

I keep wanting to read your name as "Persephone" for some reason...

It is nice to meet you too! :D

HandheldOtaku
Phophenomenon, I've spent a good five minutes trying to pronounce your name. xD

member_10830834

Hi Gaia! Nice avatar :D

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:07
Phophenomenon, I've spent a good five minutes trying to pronounce your name. xD

LOL. I pronounce it like fuh-fin-nom-men-non.

immadametal
30th May 2012, 22:08
Hello, I'm Thomas "The Metal" Mcgrath. *My friends call me Tommy, others call me Metal, and my enemies... well they don't talk anymore so I wouldn't know.

Gaialei_Strife
30th May 2012, 22:09

Hi Gaia! Nice avatar :D

Thanks!!! :3* Cloud's my obsession... no big dealll ^^'

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:11
Hello, I'm Thomas "The Metal" Mcgrath. *My friends call me Tommy, others call me Metal, and my enemies... well they don't talk anymore so I wouldn't know.

LOL. Hi Thomas! You remind me of Cole MacGrath.

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 22:11
Hi, I'm Ksquall though you can call me Squall for short if you want. It's a pleasure to meet you and everyone else in this thread. I look forward to posting with you guys. :)

immadametal
30th May 2012, 22:12
Hi, I'm Ksquall though you can call me Squall for short if you want. It's a pleasure to meet you and everyone else in this thread. I look forward to posting with you guys. :)

I get that a lot, though I'm not too fond of the guy.

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:13

Hi Squall! I usually post on GameFAQs, but I guess I come here too.

HandheldOtaku
30th May 2012, 22:14
This is the first time that I've ever come to ANY forum. :P

immadametal
30th May 2012, 22:16

I used to be active in a lot of forums, then I was active IRL, but now... SQUARE ENIX!!!

Ksquall
30th May 2012, 22:16

Hi Squall! I usually post on GameFAQs, but I guess I come here too.

:) I usually post on IGN but I'll be hanging out around here too.

immadametal
30th May 2012, 22:24
Sup, I'm Thomas "The Metal" McGrath, my friends call me Tommy, others call me Metal, and my enenies... well let's say they won't be talking.

I'm a 20 year male and unemployed, though I'm make my way through with rather "odd" jobs. *I've studied various martial arts since I was five and have been playing video games even longer (around 2ish if I recall correctly). *I loved playing the old Final Fantasy and Mana games growing up. *Most people consider me a walking encyclopedia, but that effect seems worn with the use of the internet these days. *I'm alway on an adventure and wiling to lend a hand when I can.

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:27

Why, welcome :D

Just remember, don't ever feed the trolls after midnight...

member_10163369
30th May 2012, 22:28
Greetings everyone, my name is Primera. I hope we can all talk about SE games for years to come.

immadametal
30th May 2012, 22:29
Here here!

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:29

Ah let's not mention that word around here.

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:30
Greetings everyone, my name is Primera. I hope we can all talk about SE games for years to come.

Hi Primera!

immadametal
30th May 2012, 22:32

I killed a troll once... wait, I think we are talking about different kinds here.

member_10248324
30th May 2012, 22:32
about time!

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:33

I killed a troll once... wait, I think we are talking about different kinds here.

Haha. I found a dead troll under a bridge in Oblivion.

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:34

It'll be okay, as long as I don't say it three times in a row.

member_10830834
30th May 2012, 22:36

It'll be okay, as long as I don't say it three times in a row.

LOL. Let's hope they don't come around here.

DukeBurden
30th May 2012, 22:40
Hey guys! Just saw this on Gamefaqs! ^^ How do i change my avatar? : O

Exentryk
30th May 2012, 22:40
Hey all! Hope these forums kick off when Versus releases, in 2040.

Marluxia
30th May 2012, 22:41
Ohai, I'm Jurgen, I go by Jengru or Juno.

Barely going to be 18 in a few, and barely going to graduate High School too. Plan to go to college and major in Journalism as I have a passion for writing just in general. I like the Kingdom Hearts series more than Final Fantasy only because I'm familiar with all the games and all the story. Also love TWEWY, couldn't put down the game until I got all my pins. Can't wait for KH:DDD!

I should use this for my bio

DukeBurden
30th May 2012, 22:45
Where's FFX-HD at? lol. Idk why i joined this. Not like anything new is coming out anytime soon.

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:46
Where's FFX-HD at? lol. Idk why i joined this. Not like anything new is coming out anytime soon.

Its because its where all the cool people are.* /nod

Nights
30th May 2012, 22:46
Hey all! Hope these forums kick off when Versus releases, in 2040.

Oh wow, they moved up the release date? Good to know.

Marluxia
30th May 2012, 22:50
Hello there strangers~

8)

Nights
30th May 2012, 23:05
Hi strange, new person.

Nights
30th May 2012, 23:28
Going to bed, nice to meet all of you!

Feel free to friend me here...if anyone can get the function to work x.x

zeopower6
31st May 2012, 02:37
Yo! This is so shiny and new! @_@ Wonder how much use these forums will get...

DilsDileva
31st May 2012, 04:58
Hi, I'm DilsDileva, but you can call me Dils*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

zerodivide
31st May 2012, 08:36
Online I go by zerodivide (or zerodivide85). It's easier to remember than my real name. lol

I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy and I've been playing it since the snes era. I'm also huge on ancient mythology and can talk about really obsecure ancient history facts and concepts in mythology in wide ranging cultures. I think that's what draws me to Final Fantasy so much. It's one of the only games that really dive into mythological concepts.

I'm a 27 year old professional web developer (I work for a large advertising agency) and I spend a lot of free time annoying my girlfriend with concepts in Final Fantasy. lol I do like a lot of other Square Enix titles and series though (Chrono trigger, Xenogears, Front Mission, Deus Ex, etc). *I mainly came here though because I find the culture at a lot of other Final Fantasy forums to be really annoying.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 09:17
Hello all.

I am a currently 27, and still gaming strong.

Online this username is what I go by, whether it's at GameFAQs, or online at Final Fantasy XI, EverQuest or EverQuest Online Adventures, this has always been my handle/character name.

And let's not forget the silent protagonists w/o names, so pretty much all the Dragon Quest heroes end up Tiael lol.

Anyways, I've been playing FF and DQ since I was 5 with the originals on the NES, and have since branched out to most RPGs out there.

In general, I'm a fan of RPGs, whether it's DQ, FF, Suikoden, Wild ARMs, Tales, Xenoblade, SMT or it's spin-offs, Xenogears, Chrono series, Legend of Heroes, Trails in the Sky, Radiant Historia, I could go on and on.

Kuja9001
31st May 2012, 10:18
Sup people

Im Kenneth or Kenny, I just turned 20 this yr. I've been gaming since the SNES days, I didn't get into FF til I played 8 in 99-2000. Im an anime fan as well, but I mostly play games. If you spot a username with "9001" at the end or "DarkSlayerZero" then its me.

member_10830834
31st May 2012, 10:40
Yo! This is so shiny and new! @_@ Wonder how much use these forums will get...

Hey Zeo! :]

member_10830834
31st May 2012, 10:40
Hi, I'm DilsDileva, but you can call me Dils*

Hey Dils!

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 10:50
Hola folks!

Fun times, fun times.

member_10830834
31st May 2012, 10:52
Hola folks!

Fun times, fun times.

Accept my friend request Tiael!

member_10108205
31st May 2012, 11:12
Hello, I'm a 23 year old woman who loves video games and is working towards joining the game (or entertainment in general) industry to help create more games.* Because I love games and they actually helped me stay sane in a very rough part of my life.* Games and books.

I love drawing and I enjoy writing ideas and attempting to write stories based around them.* I come from a family of technogeeks and bibliophiles.* In other words: we love to read and have a good deal of game systems in the house.* This includes the Atari 2600, all Sega systems (including Game Gear and Nomad), and the Virtual Boy in spite of the headaches it STILL gives me when I try playing with it.

As I said, from a family of book-lovers, which means at a young age I started reading about myths and legends in my spare time as well as Lord of the Rings.* You have no idea how much fun it is to see different interpretations of what you've read about.* Case in point: Shiva.* I laugh my ass off every time I see 'her'.

I'm rather miffed that all the minigames are gone.* I liked them.* Anyone know if they might be brought back?

ilikeikeilikeik
31st May 2012, 12:44
I am the Ike that likes Ike. Of course everyone knows of my legendary status on Gamesfaqs.

YoshiKatYoko
31st May 2012, 13:39
Anyone should always know me by the part*Yoko. :))

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 13:41
And my username should tell it all.

Alas.

Summoner
31st May 2012, 14:48
Summoner is fine.

Pikachu
31st May 2012, 15:03
Hello, I'm Rebecca and I'm nineteen years old. I generally don't introduce myself to communities but I decided to do it this time. I joined this site on a whim more than anything else really. I'm not a huge fan of Square Enix's games but I am commited to the ones that I do bother buying and owning.*

I really wished that this site had a spellcheck option since I fear that I may miss some *small errors that I won't catch reading over. Oh well.

member_10739060
31st May 2012, 21:50
hey *i'm tj

ArmPillow
31st May 2012, 21:55
hey Phophenomenon! ArmPillow here.

Exentryk
31st May 2012, 22:15
Good to see the usual Gamefaq suspects here ;]

immadametal
31st May 2012, 23:35
Hello, I'm Rebecca and I'm nineteen years old. I generally don't introduce myself to communities but I decided to do it this time. I joined this site on a whim more than anything else really. I'm not a huge fan of Square Enix's games but I am commited to the ones that I do bother buying and owning.*

I really wished that this site had a spellcheck option since I fear that I may miss some *small errors that I won't catch reading over. Oh well.

That's okay, you only misspelled committed by one 't' (and spell check is usually two words, but it doesn't have to be due to modern uses). *Welcome Rebecca.

P.S. There is a spell check toggle, but I'm not sure if it works.

Sefyre
1st Jun 2012, 00:50
So... though introductions generally aren't my thing, I'm going to give it a shot.

I'm Aith and I'm a pretty big Square Enix fan who's been a fan since its earlier Square and Digicube days.

In terms of games, I count Xenogears, the Parasite Eve series, the Chrono series, and Vagrant Story as some of my favorite games in addition to the Final Fantasy series and Kingdom Hearts series.* I have a soft place for FFVII and FFVIII in particular in terms of favorite Final Fantasy games and the gameplay mechanics of KH: CoM and TWEWY still fascinate me enough to keep me going back to do replays.

Games aside (or maybe in addition to), I am a collector at heart and so I have accumulated a bit of a small treasure trove of Square and Square Enix-related collectibles (including some older imports) and I am always looking for something interesting to add to my collection.

Currently, I'm looking to add Theatrhythm and KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance to my game collection and I'm rather hoping for a localized Type-0 release.

member_10432919
1st Jun 2012, 08:32
Heya! Wisna here! You all make me feel so young, being 16 and all. ;-) I've been on SE ever since Final Fantasy 14 Online came out, but I've been exposed to Square Enix ever since I can remember, the first Square Enix game being FF7.

Most of my favorite SE games are the ones less known such as Nier and Lord of Arcana. In my free time I find myself listening to various typed of music, I'm mostly into orchestrated such as Two Step From Hell's awesome track.

The site seems more clean and interesting to me now. I wonder if they'll be giving us back our Dress-Up Avatars and groups though. I'm a major RP'er and I'm kind of miffed that the groups there vanished. Oh well, life goes on. If you got a good song for me to listen to, hit me up! I'll listen to anything, well...*

(Remembers Barnie.)

Not everything... (v ==)^

Nights
1st Jun 2012, 08:40
Its a Gamefaqs invasion!!!

...Can I join your club? http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-innocent.gif

Nights
1st Jun 2012, 08:48
Heya! Wisna here! You all make me feel so young, being 16 and all. ;-) I've been on SE ever since Final Fantasy 14 Online came out, but I've been exposed to Square Enix ever since I can remember, the first Square Enix game being FF7.

Was Final Fantasy XIV your first MMORPG?* What do you think of it?

Pikachu
1st Jun 2012, 09:01
That's okay, you only misspelled committed by one 't' (and spell check is usually two words, but it doesn't have to be due to modern uses). *Welcome Rebecca.

P.S. There is a spell check toggle, but I'm not sure if it works.

Ah, I didn't even notice the spell check toggle there. Thank you for pointing that out for me. Hopefully I will be able to integrate myself into this community with relative ease.

member_10077577
1st Jun 2012, 09:52
Hey, guys. This is Gonjame24 (aka Malice33 in my previous account on Square Enix Members). I'm currently 16 years old, and I play a variety of Square Enix games, such as the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Deus Ex series. And, yea, that's all for now. XD

Jackstin
1st Jun 2012, 10:28
My name is Jack.

I'm 24 from England and my favourite Final Fantasy is VII.

I love reading, films, music, and other predictable persuits.

member_10739060
1st Jun 2012, 10:40
hi,

hey Ksquall im tj*

and i'm been playing SE games since 06'

member_10100340
1st Jun 2012, 10:42
Hi everyone. I ended up here from GameFaqs, too.

kupo1705
1st Jun 2012, 11:21
Hello everyone!

I still need a avatar, but I don't know what to choose.

Ksquall
1st Jun 2012, 11:33
hi,

hey Ksquall im tj*

and i'm been playing SE games since 06'

^_^ Hi and welcome. So that's been 6 years since you've began playing SE games then.

iambasho777
1st Jun 2012, 12:22
Hi all, I'm Alex. I'm 19 and a second year in college, studying physics. I've been practically addicted to Square games since I came across FFIX at a garage sale in... I think it was '03? Since then I have completed every KH and non MMO FF game 100% (with the exception of XIII... freaking treasure hunter trophy lol) and have played PE1 and 3rd Birthday, as well as several FF spinoffs. I am in a vast minority who believes FFVII is not really all that great compared to the rest, and my favorite Square game so far has to be a tie between FFIX and FFVIII, with KHII and FF 3 and 6 close behind. I think that's all y'all might need to know about me http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

member_10825346
1st Jun 2012, 13:00
Hello there. Twenty-five year old male here, name of Zak, or Zotaku. My first SquareEnix (or Squaresoft at the time) game was Final Fantasy VII.

List of played SQEX titles: FF3, FF4, FF7, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF12, FF13, FF Tactics, Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts (every one to date), Brave Fencer Musashi, Dragon Quest 8, Parasite Eve 1 and 2, Chrono Trigger and Cross, FF Fables: Chocobo Tales, Nier, and I think that's it.

I've got Samurai Legend Musashi and Frontier SaGa that I've owned for years and still not yet played (that tends to happen sometimes... too many games to keep up with!), and am currently anticipating KH3D and Theatrythm. Also hoping for some news on Versus XIII at E3 next week. It's not been revealed to have any information announced, but there are always a good deal of surprises at that event. My fingers shall remained crossed.

SilverArrow20XX
1st Jun 2012, 15:09
What's up. You guys from gamefaqs probably recognize me as maxxxximum. I'm SilverArrow20XX everywhere else on the internet though.

This site doesn't seem to like my avatar. Won't let me upload it.

Gaialei_Strife
1st Jun 2012, 17:43
Why the heck not?? :D

Sup!! I'm Gaia! I'm turning 30 this July and I've been playing SQUARE games since FF9... a sad twist of fate kept me from FF7 around 98 or so therefore I didn't get into it until later.. I haven't looked back since.* Been on SEM since it started, and pretty much enjoying the new digs. ;)

I like to do a lot of things, singing, drawing, writing... and I'm also trying (emphasis on TRYING) to learn Japansese. :)

Nights
1st Jun 2012, 18:34
Avatars have to be approved by an admin before they can be displayed.* You select it, and then just wait...

And wait...

And wait...

member_10075296
1st Jun 2012, 18:38
Just saying Hello as well!

member_10526514
2nd Jun 2012, 12:39
I wanna jump on the wagon too!

I'm 19, just finished my first year of college (creative writing major, oh yeah!) and I'm crazy about Final Fantasy.* I was literally raised on it, seeing as how my parents were addicted to it (really, car rides consisted of FF soundtracks, my mom gushed about Squall, Tidus and Zidane as if they were her sons and constantly quizzed us with FF trivia, my dad...well, he wouldn't let us play VIII unless we promised to read every text box aloud...I was a very determined little girl).* I'm the only one in my family who hasn't played VII (and don't hate me, probably never will, not that I have anything against it)*and the only one who played XIII and XIII-2.* I love Lightning to death and as much as I adored the game despite its flaws, IX remains to be my favorite.* I write stories for fanfiction.net (under the same penname), hehe, I'm a LightxHope fan.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 13:01
im 18 , about to graduate from high school in 2 days. years ago iv'e heard about the series here and there and then i got a spin off title called final fantasy crystal chronicles a sometime later. in 2009 (or 08) i downloaded final fantasy Vll (it's pretty awsome by the way.) and soon after that Vlll then i Played XII and bought XIII on the day it was relesed.in 2010, on november 22 2011 i downloaded final fantasy V. and on may 25 2012 i recently downloaded final fantasy IX , i also played other square tiles as well. and other rpg's outside of the company. i think that's it.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 13:03
oops one other thing i like reading books and excising, and playing sports.

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 13:11
Hey everyone! I'm Nikki! I'm 27, and from Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA. My first Square game was Final Fantasy IX. I'm definitely a huge SE fangirl. I buy almost everything they put out now. For work, I sell cellphones at Walmart... I'm also crosstrained in electronics, so I love when I'm able to geek out with other people about games. Besides video games, I also love anime, manga, makeup, computers, movies, science-fiction/fantasy novels, Hello Kitty, and punk/emo/hardcore music. I also collect SE figures and My Little Ponies (haha). Annnnd that's about it! Nice to meet you all! ^_^

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 13:16
oops! oh yeah! im from detroit michigan (or more to be more accurate harper woods.)*

member_10550535
2nd Jun 2012, 14:03
Intro GO!

Herro, I am Johnn, and I prefer to leave my name at that :3

First SE game I've played was Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (I think it counts because it was Squaresoft back then :P)

I enjoy gamin SO MUCH, but when I'm not doing that I go off and mess with FL or Photoshop

So yeah, thats that

Pocamantis
2nd Jun 2012, 18:26
Guess I should have stopped by here a few days ago. Hello fellow Square Enixians. I saw this forum ad on facebook and signed up almost immediately. Nice to meet you all lol.

member_10823334
5th Jun 2012, 02:20
Hey guys. I'm Jenna and I'm from North-East Ohio. I'm 18, just graduated, and still trying to figure out life. I want to go to school for music, theatre, or graphic design (CG stuff). I actually got hooked on gaming a little over a year ago in January (parents are NOT fans of video games), but please don't think of me as iliterate (I'm still just learning :) ). Hooked on the Kingdom Hearts series, but looking into Final Fantasy games more as well as Parasite Eve. I enjoy writing, drawing (but rarely suceeding), music, and chilling out. Would love to get to know you guys, but please note, I'm leaving for the summer and will have little access to a computer, so if you try to contact me and I don't respond, that's why.

Ksquall
5th Jun 2012, 12:26
im 18 , about to graduate from high school in 2 days. years ago iv'e heard about the series here and there and then i got a spin off title called final fantasy crystal chronicles a sometime later. in 2009 (or 08) i downloaded final fantasy Vll (it's pretty awsome by the way.) and soon after that Vlll then i Played XII and bought XIII on the day it was relesed.in 2010, on november 22 2011 i downloaded final fantasy V. and on may 25 2012 i recently downloaded final fantasy IX , i also played other square tiles as well. and other rpg's outside of the company. i think that's it.

Congratulations on your graduation.

member_10527262
5th Jun 2012, 12:38
Eh, why the heck not XD

I'm KitKat! (was soccerchik52 before this!) I'm a Senior in high school! :D (Class of 2013!! XD) And I'm a girl gamer. I guess the only SE games I really play are KH and FF :D And 3rd birthday. Hopefully I can get into the others soon too!

Been on this site.. eh.. 3 years I think? Or.. maybe it was 2.. I'm clearly forgetful! :D Aha

So ya, I hope this site gets back to how it was, I was a super duper hardcore RPer XD

member_10770952
5th Jun 2012, 12:39

Congratulations on your graduation.

why thank you :)

jallton14
5th Jun 2012, 13:04
Kinda new to this forum thing, though I read them all the time. *Love the idea, though, so thought I'd take the plunge!

Name's Josh; I'm 28 and live in Cincinnati, OH. *My first SE game was the original (count it!) FF on the NES. *Beat it, too, which back then felt akin to winning an Olympic event or something! *Fell in love and have played every game in the main franchise since (with VII being my fave: the whole Aeris thing hooked me in). *Love other Square/Squaresoft/SE titles too, especially KH (except for the handheld consoles-don't have any), Chrono Trigger/Cross, SaGa Frontier, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, etc. *Could go on for a while! *Clearly, I love RPG's; not a huge MMO fan though (the whole pay per month thing turned me off..). *Have always been a loyal SE customer and probably always will be!

Right now I'm between jobs; used to work for a non-profit Christian group on college campuses and now seeking to go back to grad school to get my PhD. *We'll see what happens with all of that!

That's about it for me! *Oh, and what's with the avatar thing? *Not sure how that works...

member_10120918
11th Jun 2012, 17:51
Well I am Zarmjx, I have been here for a long time until the site got hacked and now i am back and i hope I get to see all my good friends I had here and continue to chat again.

Syn
12th Jun 2012, 01:55
Hi there, names Daniel, am 23, I live in Lusaka Zambia(thats in central Africa), sadly we dont have a Square Enix Africa site(or international for that matter), so I decided to join the most active Square community i could find, which is this one :D I fell in love with Square when i was about 11 or 12, found a booklet with info on Final Fantasy VIII and couldnt believe there was a game that had characters you could talk, ended up playing FF IV(ps1), V(SNES) , then the amazing VII, Tactics, and after many years of searching for a copy VIII itself (which is my favorite due to squal being so cool), I have gone to beat most of the FF games aswell as many other SE game, like Valkyrie Profile(all of them, evn convenant plume) and many more. I have a great love for taking down super bosses with my own tactics and underpowered heroes(beat Omega Weapon FFVIII with level 86 Squall, 70 Quastis, and 84 Irvine), with FFVII, i used a combination of Mimic on two players with a level 3 knights of the round on the 3rd with the combination of other things to beat Ruby & Emerald weapon, could go on about the rest of the FF and SE games super bosses but wont. So thats me.

member_10590935
18th Jun 2012, 14:18
Hello. my name is mew55. im sorry for not being online so long and introduce myself. XD
i am a HUGE FINAL FANTASY FAN.
my favorite final fantasy game though is Final Fantasy 13 (thank goodness i completed it XD, now starting over)
nice to meet u all

member_10829610
18th Jun 2012, 16:04
Nice to meet you, mew55. My favorite FF game might be FFIV, FFVII, or FFVIII. I like all of the titles to an extent though. I was at the end of XIII and then my PS3 crashed on me, so I'm saving up to get another one so I can finish it.

RatchetGuyClanks
18th Jun 2012, 16:34
Hello and nice to meet you!* I agree, FF XIII is my favorite as well, but I haven't played all of the FF series.* Can't wait for XIV!

-RGC

Kamina
20th Jun 2012, 04:49
Ello govna, if you knew me as KainxHighwind or Zero_Deepground you should friend me on this or how ever this blasted site works now.*
*mumbling* damn site changes, I JUST GOT USE TO HOW THE OLD SITE WORKED >:I*

member_10767510
30th Jun 2012, 00:28
Hi people!!!

Squall-Nathan
30th Jun 2012, 12:05
I'm from the original Square Enix Members back when we had groups and 3d Avatars...

Anyway, Does someone know how to make a signature on this forum? A whole month and I have yet to figure out.

Castiel
30th Jun 2012, 23:12
My real name's not important, but Castiel is what I go by. Call me Cass. I'm 21 years old and I've been a fan*of SE for a long time. My favorite series is Star Ocean, followed closely by Final Fantasy. I'm also happy that SE is now in charge of Tomb Raider. Lord knows that series needs them.

member_10740464
2nd Jul 2012, 16:34
Hello SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS! ^_^ how are you today everyone? ^.^ I hope everything is just fine with you and all ^_^ you can always send friend requests or messeges to me at anytime ^.^ ask anything you want help with or to know about ^_^ you're always warmly welcome! ^.^

My name is Sam, and I'm 23 years old, male ^_^ I love Square Enix from the very bottom of my heart ^.^ wheather developing or publishing ^_^ I've been one of it's biggest fan from the very beginning ^.^ my ultimate dream is to travel to Japan and work for Square Enix as a game lead director and as RPG planner ^_^ I'm very proud to own every North America and Europe releases of Square Enix (Square Soft & Enix) games title on the Sony PlayStation (PSone, PS2, PS3, PSP) ^.^ I have all the classics like: "Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Act Raiser, Soul Blazer" and many more on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) using a DVD-9 disk and a special emulater with my PC. ^_^

I've been a hardcore Sony PlayStation gamer as far as I can remember ^_^ my favorite Square Enix on PSone is "Vagrant Story" ^.^ on PS2 is "Final Fantasy XII" ^_^ on PS3 is "Nier" ^.^ and on the PSP is "Star Ocean: The First Departure" ^.^ though, I don't own a PlayStation Vita (PSV) yet ^_^ I really like to hunt Platinum Trophies in PlayStation Network ^.^ I love Japan and everything that is Japanese so much since I was young ^.^ They call me Japan-Lover in this site ^_^ I love Anime/Manga and drawing them ^.^ also, I have all Anime/Manga from Square Enix as well ^_^ I love Enya and Japanese music and most of the games soundtracks ^.^ especially by Hitoshi Sakimoto and Masashi Hamauzu's ones. ^_^

This is my first thread after the new SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS is back ^_^ what's my opinion about it, you say? ^.^ well... the website is now more organized than before ^_^ the new look is simple and light ^.^ the panels and sub-panels are straightforward and easy to use ^_^ I like the cool new features which has been added to the site as well ^.^ like the threads views, the avatar pictures and the achievements! ^.^ but I wander what happened to the old features... such as the journals, points, tiers levels, groups and avatars... BUT OH WELL! ^_^

I'm very sorry not being here so soon... especially to my old friends ^_^ anyways! I'm happy to be back to this amazing place ^.^ and I'm honored to be a part of the community again ^_^ I'll be glad to post new threads about Square Enix, games, Anime/Manga, Japan...etc in general as I used to be ^.^ and I'll start that by tommorow night after work ^_^ so until then, have a great day! ^.^

Thank you so much for reading ^_^ Please feel free to add your comments ^.^

382Miyavi
18th Aug 2012, 10:14
Hiya folks! Dude, it took me a minute to find this kind of fourm discussion~~ lol

Anyway, my name is Jonella. I'm half-Korean/Black. My korean name is Gongju so I go by both names. I'm 25 years old and I've basically grew up with Square games, especially during the golden age of snes and sega. I love playing Square games (obviously, why would I be here?) and it definitely is the reason why I have such an infatuation with role-playing games and of the sort. My favorite Square games, I think truly is a three-way tie between: Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts and Chrono Cross~~

When I'm not preoccupied with playing the various Square games that intrigue me, I'm a shooter gal.* I'm playing FPS games. My favorite of them being for sure Call of Duty and Battlefield. I dabble in horror and fighting games too~~

I have other interests besides vidja games. I love LOVE LOOOVE music, it definitely shapes and defines my personality I think. I'm all over the spectrum with it too, from classical to hip-hop to electronica to jazz to death metal, I absorb it all. I'm a huge anime/manga fan. My favorite animes are usually seinen and are of the psychologically nature. I love drawing and usually draw either anime-style or something stylized/graphic arts kind of look. Since I recently got cable again, I'm watching TV again. I'm a sucker for investigaton shows, the BBC channel, and my dramas on Showtime, the big one being "The Borgias". I'm a big fan of history and I love learning. Even though, my English isn't where it used to be, I can speak three languages: english, japanese & korean. I'm studying Chinese/Spanish/French now, but this is mostly because of where I work, I need to know these languages. (=.=")

I'm a really friendly, outgoing and funny kind of gal. I enjoy meeting new people and hearing their stories. I feel everyone's story always has a grand aventure feel to it and it's just real cool to hear about it. I don't usually join fourms like this, but I really want to make new friends with similar gaming interests as mine. My current gamer friends are fine, but there's seriously only so much Street Fighter or League of Legends I can take. (=.=#)

I hope to make great friends on here!! Feel free to contact me or message me anytime!! :D

member_10474186
20th Aug 2012, 10:45
Hi everyone.

I've been playing video games for 25 years. Started with a NES playing games like Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda. My first Square game was Rad Racer. Then, I moved to the SNES, and the first Square RPG I played was Secret of Mana and love it. From there, I tried out Chrono Trigger and really loved it. The, I started playing the Final Fantasies and I loved most of them . Then, I got a PS1 and a PS2 and kept playing more Square RPGs. Then, I got an Xbox and Xbox 360, and kinda stopped playing Square Enix games 'cause they didn't really make anything I wanted to play. I ended up playing Shooters and Bloody games. Eventually, I got bored of playing endless shooters and super violent games, and I missed the days when I played games like Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Cross. So I bought a PS3 and Final Fantasy XIII. Final Fantasy XIII was great, but the game made me very dizzy, so I had to stop playing. I took a small break, and eventually bought Sleeping Dogs.

Sleeping Dogs is pretty violent, but I really like the story. I generally liked Square Enix games 'cause of the story and character development, so it's right up my alley. And importantly, the game doesn't make me dizzy. It's very straining on the eyes, though.

Now I'm just playing Sleeping Dogs and waiting for Final Fantasy XIV for the PS3. I feel at home with RPGs. I feel like I came full circle again!

Sector7Access
20th Aug 2012, 10:58
Hi - my name is Stephen.

My first video game system was the Atari 2600 so you can submise I'm a little on the old side. I am currently 32. First Square Enix*game I played/owned was either Rad Racer, Dragon Quest*or Final Fantasy - can't seem to*remember which one was first. I would have to say I really fell in love with Square when I played through Final Fantasy VII for the first time.

I have lurked the forums for quite awhile and hope to finally become part of the dialogue instead of just being a watcher!

killerbee
14th Sep 2012, 12:37
Hi everyone , Im new to this site* so a big hello to all, I do have a few questions, in my acheivements I have nothing and Im wondering why my deus ex* doesnt show there ( i beat the game already) also i tried to upload an avatar pic from my comp ( and also from gallery , but says I dont have access to the gallery , wats up with that?)*and tho it shows that I uploaded , it isnt on my profile pic , can someone help me in how to* get my profile pic to show? ..tnx

Chaos_Martin-191269
5th Nov 2012, 17:14
Hi all I am Chaos_Martin, I've been playing video games for a good while now and mostly on the Sony Playstation. I'm 23 year's old and I work as a data specailst, I'm married, no chilldrean and my favourit video game of all time is the Final Fantasy series. So you'll most likely find me majority of the time in the Fantasy part of the forum. I run my own playstation fan website along with 2 other people and my most awaiting game is FFXIV.*
I look forward in making new friends here and becoming a active member. Howdy all.*

member_10751449
5th Nov 2012, 19:51
...I run my own playstation fan website along with 2 other people...

That is neat!* What is the name of it?

btw my name is Akeem, single never married, 21, and I work in retail.* My whole life I was mostly a sony fanboy for consoles and nintendo fanboy for handhelds.* Changed my mind the last 3 years.* Very excited for wii u and the KH HD remixes.

Chaos_Martin-191269
6th Nov 2012, 07:30
Hey there*AkeemCoffey, It's called Playstationrealms.*

Yeah the I prefer Sony handheld over Nintendo epscaily now after the 3DS. It's disapointed me in so many ways. Hands down Vita over 3DS any day.*

@Gravity thanks for the link but it seems no one has posted in that thread for about 3 months now or so so I wont bother bumbing it back up

and a jolly hello to you too.*/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Chaos_Martin-191269
6th Nov 2012, 10:03
Sorry for double posting but Gravity your not a mod or a admin around and i'm very aware of the search feature and also it's not agasint forum rules or guidelines about making my own introducing thread. There no is point in posting a old thread that hasen't had a post in 3 months and you I can't see what you wrote only the links you provided. I just saw what you wrote via my email, so good day to you sir.

souporman
6th Nov 2012, 17:30
Welcome to Sqaure.

Chaos_Martin-191269
7th Nov 2012, 13:33
thanks for the welcoming peeps

Drexsun
9th Nov 2012, 02:22
Hello, my name is Justin

My first system was Sega Gen. Then shortly after that I got a Nindendo 64 but those don't matter because after that I got a Play Station and thats when I started playing Square games. I loved my FF7 & 8. Right now I am playing FF13 and looking forword to the remake of FF14. FF14 is the reason I started to come to this website. I want to make it my new MMO once it gets re-relessed. I always enjoyed playing FF11 when I had friends to play with that is lol.

I also enjoy playing Magic The Gathering and watching Anime. Beachs are okay but very sandy.. lol I do like the Ocean though (:

khipmunk184
13th Nov 2012, 07:06
Hi to all!*

My name is Kara and I'm 22. I'm new to this whole SE members thing, but its great that it exists. I've been playing video games since the super nintendo age. Though I've played many different games through the years, I didn't purchase a SE game until I got my Playstation 2. That's when I came to know and appreciate the Square Enix company and games. Favorite series would have to be the Kingdom Hearts games because that it is what first got my attention toward SE games. Currently I'm playing through FFXIII-2 and loving the game! Looking forward to meeting other gamers!*

GustavoVS11
15th Nov 2012, 16:11
Hello, my name is Gustavo, I live in São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo in Brazil.

I'm 16, I love sports, especially football, I cheer for the team of Corinthians (Libertadores Champion, 2012).

It will want to exchange a few years, because I really want to live in the USA.

CyberOliver
22nd Nov 2012, 08:13
Hello! Nice to meet you all!http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Auron_Wolf
26th Nov 2012, 22:23
Hi to everyone i am just recently register in the community but i am a veteren square player from final fantasy VII to Kingdom Hearts, hope to pass a good time here, see you around (if these thread dont belong here please fell free to move it)*

corps
27th Nov 2012, 09:50
i would like to see ehrgiez on psn and since no ff7 remake how about a parasite eve or just add trophies to all the games on psn

Mouse99
27th Nov 2012, 18:12
Better late then never...*ahem* Hello, nice to meet all you fellow Square Enix fans out there!

Auron_Wolf
27th Nov 2012, 18:53
Hello to everyone*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif* a new memeber of this community says hello and its happy to post here for first time, see you around, i am spanish so *be patient if my writting have some mistakes lol.

later.*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

lightki1991
28th Nov 2012, 18:45
HI everybody im new to the forums

i have been playing Square/SE games since i was in grade school im currently 21 and the first game i played was final fantasy VII but its not my favorite IX happens to be my absolute favorite iv played most kinda disapointed in the lack of free roam with XIII but still good games but something always happend that wouldnt alow me to beat the game and have to start over so iv played to chapter 11 3 times and i dont realy want to do it again i love mmos and used to play XI and want to start playing XI again until i get a better comp or laptop to play XIV because i realy want to play the new mmo im so glad they are fixing it

I start college in january not sure what im going to take

I also enjoy finding different games to play that not alot of people have heard of like the persona series but i spend most my time playing mmos now

o and my name is cameron

PConnor30
3rd Dec 2012, 13:46
Hi just signed up so im not sure where this goes, does anyone know if you codes for when you download old classics like FFVI?

Grimoire
3rd Dec 2012, 16:07
No points for digital downloads like FFVI.

---Which games can I register?

Here is a list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174)

ciara8184
23rd Dec 2012, 08:14
Hello to everyone** a new memeber of this community says hello and its happy to post here for first time, see you around, i am spanish so *be patient if my writting have some mistakes lol.

later.*

Hm, spanish...very interesting :D*

I'm new here too and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Ciara and I am 25 years old, I'd like to hang out with you in the future. I accidentally bumped into this forum and it seems to me quite interesting. I hope I'll be nice to hang out with you people ;)

cool free games (http://www.orcpad.com)

Sabin
27th Dec 2012, 17:00
Hey guys, Sabin here. Been a huge fan of Square games for a while now since I've gone back and played all the older Final Fantasy games. Final Fantasy VI being my all time favorite in the series (hence where I got my name). If you ever want to add me on Xbox Live and play some games, just add my gamertag. It's NuclearRaven. See you guys around!

stealth
27th Dec 2012, 17:09
Name is stealth, fan of all rpgs, But I need to be hard on square because they stopped caring about gamers

alanman178
27th Dec 2012, 21:33
Hi all! :)* I'm 36-yrs-old, I live in Michigan, and I've been gaming since the early 1980's.* I was about 6 or 7 when I started playing games on my Mother's Atari.* "Final Fantasy" is my favorite rpg series followed by "Dragon Quest", "Suikoden" , and "Star Ocean".* I love many other rpgs, but those I've listed are at the top.* My 1st rpg was FF1.* My favorite rpg is FF7.

******************************************** "This guy are sick."

WaRori
30th Dec 2012, 19:00
Hey everyone :3

My name is Julia and I am a 22 year old gamer from Ohio. I mostly play RPGs, Action/Adventure, any kind of retro game, FPS, Side-Scroller, and MMORPG.

I've been a Squaresoft fan since I first played FF Anthologies for PS1. I think I was 8 at the time?

I'm working to be a cosmotologist.. and for hobbies I produce music, remix songs, and program random things xD Yes, I am pretty nerdy :P

Nice to meet you all c:

racracx3
6th Jan 2013, 09:01
Hey all, my name is Rachel and I'm 25. I grew up watching my brother play a bunch of the earlier Final Fantasy games and sadly didn't get to actually play any of them til I was old enough to work and buy a ps2 and the games. My cat is named after Final Fantasy IX (he's blonde and has a tail, so I figured why not name him Zidane). Plus one of the cutest moments (I think it's cute at least) I've ever had from a date was while cuddling and play wrestling a little, the guy and I started threatening materia attacks.

Also, I'm a bit behind the times.. the video games I have are old and I cannot find a serial number in them so I'm assuming they don't have one that I can register, how else can I get points?

Aaronsamy
6th Jan 2013, 09:59
Hello all .

My name is Samy , i'm 21 , management student and i'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy since Nintendo Nes , i have completed all Final Fantasy , from FFI to FFXIII-2 , although my favorite is and always will be FFX , FFVI and FFXIII , because they are old school turn-based RPG with invocations and mostly because of their philosophic storyline . Beside , these , i like all what Square Enix is doing last time like Hitman , Deus EX and Sleeping Dogs and look forward to Tomb Raider .

I also a fan of Nobuo Uematsu and the masterpieces he achieved , speaking about music , i'm a big open mind concerning music , i listen to nearly all what is good for my ears from some classical to metal , dubstep etc..

Well , may Square enix continue to give this community good and excellent games as we per usual

kiritoXtidus
6th Jan 2013, 18:47
Hey everyone I'm Edward. I'm just an average 18 year old from New York who loves video games. Lets see my favorite video games must be the Kingdom Hearts series, Final Fantasy IX and X (so far) and the Assassin's Creed games. I also enjoy anime, manga, and hanging out with friends. Hope to have some fun here and nice to meet everyone

moooka
6th Jan 2013, 20:56
I'm 25 years old. Been a huge fan of Square and Enix since the PS1 days, but I also played many of their old games. Chrono and Final Fantasy are my fav game series. Some of my fav RPGs include: Dragon Quest, Parasite Eve, Valkyrie Profile, SaGa, Star Ocean, The Last Remnant, Mana, Terranigma,*Lufia, Grandia, and Breath of Fire. I also enjoyed many of Square Enix's recent games like Sleeping Dogs. I'm looking forward to FF XIII Lightning Returns and Versus. Hopefully, Type-0 will also find its way to the fans outside Japan too. I'm also anticipating the RPGs that were announced/released in Japan such as Bravely Default and the two Dragon Quest games.

I am also a big fan of Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania, Metroid, Fire Emblem, and Grand Theft Auto games. I like fighting games too, mostly the 2D or 2.5D ones.

I watch mystery/drama movies, TV shows, and anime. I love electronic music.

Grimoire
6th Jan 2013, 21:45
A reminder: [General Forum Guidelines (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)]

[Please do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else. Even if you know each other in real life, please use your forum user name instead. If you witness use of personal information, ask the poster to remove it or report it by using the "Report Post" feature.]

SiiN
10th Jan 2013, 12:06
Hello my name is SiiN and ive been an addict for 16 years. I started out doing FFVII, it was great and i needed more so i started doing VIII then IX and before i knew it i was on FF13-2.. Im now wating for this new product to hit the streets, its called FFXIV ARR..*

Dengojin
10th Jan 2013, 14:14
I'M A MAN !

Hasteintime@Gmail.com
11th Jan 2013, 08:46
Intro:

Heylo!

I'm Haste in Time, but you can just call me HiT. I'm 24 and my Occupation is a Internet Celebrity and its no joke. I happen to be a very Geeky Gamer that loves to play RPGs, Shooters, and Strategy types. You can find me hanging out on my twitter @hasteintime usually on tuesdays posting about anything going on in the game industy, including about upcoming and just released games each month. I sometimes leave comments too about stuff going on Xbox Live.

A Collector of Games:

Any console you can think of that exists out there I own, from the Magnavox to the WiiU. I even own a pretty nice PC rig I built all by myself- w/ no dell or whatever to screw with my hard earned money. I genreally put most of my time into playing the 360 from Wed-Friday and I play the PC and everthing else from Sat-Tuesday.

Total Sqaure-Fan Since 96:

As for my first RPG, the NES's Legend of Zelda stole that privilage. Sqaure-Enix aka "SqaureSoft" as it was way back during the 90's was slowley becoming a favorite for me, the companey just seemed to know how to entertain me and not to metion the games were great from FF to DragonQuest to KH today. Although truth is I really got into Sqaure back in 96' when they demoed at E3, thier break from Nintendo wasn't the easiest thing I bet and they really helped put the Playstation into the console market and show off what could be done with a disc based 3D capable platfom.

SE now just has so many cool games and yeah FF7 was good, but fyi I'm more of a DQ and KH fan. A favorite back on the SNES is still Crono Trigger best RPG of its heyday, only thing I think to come close is FROM Software's Dark Souls which has an endless Game-Plus mode that made the game harder every time and it's enimies stronger.

Anyway I bet youre wondering what FF title was my all time fav since I "passed" on FF7? it FF Crystal Cronicals for the GameCube. I love that game- which I beat solo and MP wise, That's why I finally decided to pick up on FF-MO games like FFXI. (MMO is incorrect, so I use MO instead)

I hope that I can find some cool players here that still play or are going to play FFXI or even the new MO FFXIV! (FF-14 out 2013!)

Hope to se you all out in FFXI or even the newer FF-MO sometime!

+HiT

COMMIExxSTAR
11th Jan 2013, 17:59
I'm COMMIExxSTAR and I am also an addict. I've been addicted to video games for about 19 years.

It started when I was at my buddies house. We would dabble in Legends of Dragoon of Chrono Cross. It was all innocent fun until I discovered Final Fantasy 9. That;s when it started to reel me in. I would play for about 2 or 3 hours at a time and the next thing I knew 30 hours had gone by. I understood I had a problem and when I tried to explain this to my buddy he introduced me to "The Good Stuff".

That's when I started playing FF7 and FF8... I was a full on addict at this point. I would do nothing but play these games; only stopping long enough to eat and use the restroom. I would go on gaming binges for days, or weeks, or even months at a time (when Summer Break came along).

What can I say; I love me some good old fashioned Final Fantasy games. Now that I know I can download FF7 on my laptop, I fear I will fall into my old habbits, but I have a pretty solid wife that likes to play games as much as I do. Sorry babe, you're going to loose me for a little bit. I have a date with Aries and Tifa!!!

~CS

otterley
12th Jan 2013, 17:02
Hey. :)

So, I don't think details of my personal life are much of interest. I'm from Brazil and I've grown with FINAL FANTASY series.
My first was FFIV on the snes but i really didnt know or understand anything about that weird game, I have learned how to play that thing about a year or so before I got it. *

After that is easy to guess that my love for the series have just increased.*
I've been following Square since 1996 and not only for FINAL FANTASY series, I still can remember great games like Brave Fencer Musashi, MANA and SaGa series and of course the MASTERPIECE that is Chrono series.*

Unfortunatelly really few games have took my attention after Square merged with Enix, this includes my favourite fanchise: FINAL FANTASY.*
Apart the remakes, the only FINAL FANTASY game I have really enjoyed in the last years (2004 or 2005, I think) is 4Heroes of Light, Bravely Default now, and i really hope Square to get back to this old but amazing formula to the main Final Fantasy series someday.*
Or just to make 4HoL/BDF:FF a worldwide franchise.*

and I think that is it.*/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-undecided.gif

member_10438909
12th Jan 2013, 21:41
Well, I've had an account on this forum for the longest time and never used it. So I think it's about time I get active.

Hello. I'm a major Final Fantasy fan and Kingdom Hearts fan. Most of my childhood I admired the FF series from affair since I wasn't allowed to play them. My first FF game was FFVII though I didn't play it, I watched a friend play through it. The first one I played on my own was Dirge of Cerberus. Since then I have played and beaten FFVI-FFX, and Crisis Core. Currently working on FFIV, FFX-2, and FFXII.*

I have played and beaten all the Kingdom Hearts games except Re:Coded and KH3D. I have beaten TWEWY as well as Dragon Quest VIII and IX.*

I am a figure collector though my collection isn't the largest thing in the world due to funds. I have a passion for collectibles in general. More than likely I'll be lurking in the merchandise threads.

I consider myself as friendly, though I can have a temper. All in all, don't be afraid to talk to me~*

There are more things I could write about myself, but I'll just end it here.

FantasyFinale12
23rd Jan 2013, 15:29
Hello, I'm FantasyFinale12. But you can call me by the name that shows up with my profile (or Cass). I'm super new here, and as you can tell I made an error while setting up my account. XP Anyway, I'm enjoying myself so far on the forums and my experience playing Final Fantasy. I only own XIII and XIII-2 so far, but I plan on getting LR. I've also kind of played Crisis Core.

It's great getting to know you guys. Everyone's been so friendly http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Emmy19-699054
24th Jan 2013, 07:06
Forgot to introduce myself here! I'm Emmy19 and I'm a lazy female graduate student from the UK who wants to become an English teacher. I've been a fan of FF since my brother bought FF VII years and years ago. It's still my favourite FF game but I also have a soft spot for IV, V, VI, VIII, IX, X and XIII. I also love the Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest series.*

Late introduction but nice to meet you all anyway!

nasos_333
24th Jan 2013, 14:20
Hi

I am someone that wants Bravely Default in US

My name is Bravely Nasos Default and i live in Default Bravely of Nerbaska

Auditorexx
26th Jan 2013, 19:51
Where to begin?

Auditorexx is the name. 22 years old and pretty much a workaholic. I've started playing SE games since i was little. My good friend of mine introduced me Final Fantasy Tactics (which is my favorite title from FF) and i feel in love with the series. Felt like joining the forums one day and now i'm here.

FantasyFinale12
27th Jan 2013, 00:23
Just fixed my display name from being Cassandra, to FantasyFinale12. However, feel free to call me by Cass anyways! /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

moooka
27th Jan 2013, 01:34
I wonder why is it 12?

FantasyFinale12
27th Jan 2013, 11:06
Actually, I don't know why I put a 12 after it... FantasyFinale wasn't taken, but for some reason I decided to put numbers after it anyway. :P

member_10570880
29th Jan 2013, 18:33
I'm Angie.* I've been playing Final Fantasy since I was 8.* My first one is still my favorite - FFIV.* I'm 27 years old and I work in Marketing.

I haven't been a big fan of the games lately (pretty much since 12 came out) but I'm in love with the music and see the Distant Worlds concerts whenever I can...I've been to 5 or so in the past year.* I'm going to the next one in Milwaukee on Valentine's Day.* Of course I loved Theatrhythm!

For games, I just beat Final Fantasy XIII-2 and now I'm working on The Last Story and Adventure Time:* Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?

ThatDudeJohn
30th Jan 2013, 13:53
Yo, I'm John. I'm 19 and currently in technical school. 'Tis about it really.

Deathnote200
20th May 2013, 03:00
Hi All my name is Manny and i hope to have fun and meet alot of new friends.
Well good luck to all and most of all enjoy the game.

akjhu_
23rd May 2013, 08:17
Hey everyone. I'm Aaron. I'm 29 and a farmer. I like to play video games once in a while, but I am really anticipating the conclusion to final fantasy 13. I've been a member since I bought ff7 for my pc, about a year ago maybe. I really enjoy final fantasy 13 and the sequel and frequently replay them. I hope square starts pumping out more final fantasy games, soon. It seems like it takes forever nowadays. And is a remake of xenogears too much to ask?

SpaceWolf87
25th May 2013, 00:08
Hey everyone, I'm Robert a 25 year old "Frat boy" from down South! I grew up in the wonderful world of Fantasy courtesy of my SNES my parents bought me. Back then I was all about Final Fantasy and Breath of Fire. So glad today that Final Fantasy is still going strong (Besides that Lightning thing I refuse to acknowledge) and I'm sad Breath off Fire didn't make it. Decided to create this account to get to know the community better, especiallly with A Realm Reborn almost here! Looking forward to playing that on my PS3. Cheers everyone!

member_10096154
25th May 2013, 00:30
JD, I'm a 25 year old soldier with hopes of using a background in business sociology and marketing working in the gaming industry someday. *I've played SE games since chrono trigger and super mario rpg

ElysianEchoes
26th May 2013, 01:55
Hello! I'm not that new, but have never posted and wanted to greet everyone. I'm looking forward to FFXIVAAR!! Wow, that's a lot of letters xD Anyway, very pleased to meet everyone :)

I do hope to be able to RP once AAR releases. If anyone else is interested in that, feel free to message me or whatever lol.*

LyrixCaz
4th Jul 2013, 14:52
Hello people, My name is Danny. I'm a fan of RPGs and JRPGs , likewaise Final Fantasy ofcourse. I'm a gamer and a musician i recently started composition for games. here's a link to my portfolio if interested:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Z4X6bcN... (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Z4X6bcNy7XjZxB7tEUiF2X6GI7rUjco)
I hope i can make a lot of aquantiances here !*/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif* Peace T_T

LyrixCaz
4th Jul 2013, 22:36
Hello people, My name is Danny. I'm a fan of RPGs and JRPGs , likewaise Final Fantasy ofcourse. I'm a gamer and a musician i recently started composition for games. here's a link to my portfolio if interested:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Z4X6bcN... (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Z4X6bcNy7XjZxB7tEUiF2X6GI7rUjco)
I hope i can make a lot of aquantiances here !*http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif* Peace T_T

member_10168025
4th Jul 2013, 22:49
I am a fan of video games. (No seriously I am.)

I am a fan of Final Fantasy.. all of them. I love every Final Fantasy

I spend my money well on games that I like so I generally have nothing to complain about.

I dont play FFXIII on auto battle, and turned off the enemy target lines in FFXII. In game settings are awesome!

I have been playing Final Fantasy for over 15 years, and played video games since I can remember (maybe like 6 IDK, when did the first Sonic the Hedgehog come out?)

Anyway I am 27 and I only buy Final Fantasy now. I buy a few other games, but only between Final Fantasy's. FF is by far the most value for my dollar. The games outshine other games in graphics and gameplay, and when it comes to replay value and $/hr they tower over every other game.

Its extremely unfortunate that people who converse on video game forums only bicker, attack each other, and completely trash talk video games instead of pointing out the good things, and telling the developers the aspects of the game that really stand out that were really fun.

The only reason I am here is because I was playing FFXIV and they shut the servers down to remake it because people talk so much crap that it spread like wild fire so the game wasnt given a chance so now they are remaking it. Once it goes back live I'll be back to playing video games again, as that is what I do for fun. This is helping pass the time. Later.*

AdamProject
29th Aug 2013, 11:16
Hello, hello! As you can see, my name is Adam and I'm from the EU side of things, to be specific, England. I'm a long time fan of Final Fantasy since the release of FFVIII and my sister's of-the-time boyfriend being kind enough to donate copies of VII & VIII to me. Preferentially, I am a fan of VI & VIII before all others though I do enjoy all of them with some discomfort in my experience of FFXII & XIII with the general notion that XIII-2 was an improvement in ways. Aside from Final Fantasy I am measurably interested in other SE titles, Kingdom Hearts being the other notable saga I take most interest in.

Outside of the influence of the SE sphere I am interested in most games excluding sports of any kind. I would like to state I also harbour a lesser interest in shooters but unfortunately for myself they seem to have been in a choking abundance recently, I find it better to state I value a plot over gameplay as such as a compensatory statement.

In my spare time I take to writing and reading for the most part when not gaming, keeping fitness up with things such as swimming, cycling or long walks. To veer from this becoming too much like a dating profile and more of the nervous self-introduction it is, I'll end by saying I hope I enjoy my time here and meet some nice new people.

Mizuki_Yun
29th Aug 2013, 20:47
Hello my username is Mizuki Yun I'm from the US I'm a girl and I'm really looking forward to Final Fantasy XV I also play Star Ocean games and other RPG's and I'm going to try Final Fantasy Realm Reborn but I was there win the old style FF games was out and that makes me feel old lol now I just got to per-order the PS4

RyuKazama
31st Aug 2013, 11:11
FF fan, KH fan and love to nab some of the Play Arts figures. Of course I'm into other non-SE IP, too (Street Fighter, Metal Gear etc).

Been a LONG time since EU even had forums back in the black themed days of 200X. Surprised a forum even emerged after nothing for ages, what with so many other avenues of communication now, but hey-ho, here I am!

WFOCBTCSZTSVL
2nd Sep 2013, 21:12
Hi there I am new. I like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest and a whole bunch of things and stuff.

Automaton
3rd Sep 2013, 01:43
How about a reintroduction?

I used to go by Orichalcum+ on the old forums, but due to the fact I can't add my plus sign back to my username, I went back to this original handle. I've been a fan of Square Enix games for over a decade: introduced to FINAL FANTASY VII by way of my family in the '90s. It just kept going from there, really.

I might be somewhat of a rare commodity on the forums these days due to my business playing around with superheroes in another universe, but I continue to wish the best for the company and hope to support them in the future!

kynerth
8th Sep 2013, 01:04
Um, hi. My name's Rita and I've been played quite a few square enix games throughout my childhood. I think the one I had trouble the most on was Final Fantasy 9. First game, first rage quit at 14. Anywho, I'm 22 and I like playing rpgs with character creation, and fighting games. That's about it for me.

Vivi-Vel
20th Sep 2013, 02:10
hi. kynerth. I´m a fan to ff games

spartanx011740
20th Sep 2013, 14:28
Hello everyone I introduce myself my name is Mark are aspiring in 3d graphics I show you my rendering I wanted to know your opinion even if I am a beginner I started a month :)
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-17lr4AX3RBU/Ujgi24uGZLI/AAAAAAAADlM/iZ76RrQqd0E/w743-h627-no/X7.png
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QrKKw7U4sQg/UeaRhYx01WI/AAAAAAAACXM/8SoOEBedWV8/w803-h526-no/0887.JPG
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Q7ltW5XYOvY/Uf4-c35wN2I/AAAAAAAADD8/CZueipBFayI/w836-h627-no/showcaserenderingautodeskspartanx.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dnp7cuomldY/Ue1QQu94sYI/AAAAAAAACd4/cfkivPmAG20/w623-h461-no/MAYA2.JPG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-QHbEvpchiBs/UfTdoMvptMI/AAAAAAAACpY/rjO_Bimeo30/w932-h524-no/Scena+definitiva1.jpg
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tCZJOl1mFFw/UeoudamPTpI/AAAAAAAACbo/K1LgjwElt8s/w643-h627-no/X15.JPG

Hemisphere in the future to enter the world media as a modeler entertaiment :)

A I wanted to ask which is the software used for 3d modeling Autodesk 3ds max or maya?

HannahJosette
21st Sep 2013, 04:27
Hello everyone!

I'm Hannah.
Kingdom Hearts is my favorite video game. I love the series! Sora is my favorite character.
My favorite Final Fantasy games are X and Crisis Core and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

I'm usually busy with my own website, but I'll try and drop by here once in a while to see what's new.

As far as hobbies go (that are still in some way related to Square Enix...) I cosplay! Though I'm technically still a newbie, I only started a couple years back. Aerith Gainsborough was actually my first cosplay, and I've worked towards improving the costume each year. I'm hoping to have it perfected (best I can) in the summer of 2014. I've also cosplayed Olette and I'm currently working on Naminé. If you're interested in that sort of thing, you can feel free to check out my work on Super Cosplay Café (http://supercosplaycafe.com/), or if you've cosplayed, share some of your work with me. I'd love to see it! ^^

Thank you all for your time! It is a pleasure to be here!

lisaaxiu88
24th Sep 2013, 06:58
hello, everyone. i am just new here.

my name is lisa. i like dancing, singing and playing computer games and also like make friends. very glad to meet you here.

yours

a_big_house
27th Sep 2013, 20:46
HI! I am a_big_house, otherwise known as ABH. I'm sort of new, but not at the same time...

DynamiteDarin
30th Sep 2013, 10:00
Heyya, name's Darin, I'm 19 and a giant Kingdom Hearts nut (also a DMC/DmC, Castlevania, Borderlands, & fighting game fanatic)

cloudsquallxiii
2nd Oct 2013, 22:48
hey all names nick how ya doin, im 24, male, hate my job im in with a passion hope to one day work in the games industry if im lucky haha trying to find training course with no joy im a big gamer love my games more so now i dont get to go on them enough due to my little lad whos 16 months and another baba on the way haha but i love my games especially the final fantasy series then kingdom hearts seres and metal gear solid sereis and many more haha final fantasy vii is my all time favorite game nothin will ever beat it close second is viii then third is ix love them all ff games are epic tho cloud is the best then squall love them think id have there babies if i could hahaha. i love square-enix so much and id do anythin i could for them i really would well chat to me if yas want ppl oh im english live in liverpool in the uk haha does anyone know how to put a sig up

Vampzz18
24th Oct 2013, 16:06
Hey, I'm new. I just signed onto this site. I'm not very familiar with the way this site operates. How does someone begin new topics/titles?

I just started roaming on the FF Duodecim Dissidia 012. There's very much info I do not have. Does anyone here have a large comprehensive resource on all the "how-to's" related to this game; specifically (for now), concerning character development and abilities improvement?

I guess I went by too fast, I am not very familiar with this game at this point. I may need to start over or know the game better. My characters do not handle their battles well enough. --maybe because I have lesser experience with it I do not know this game well enough. (Many years ago I played a very fascinating sequel--Final Fantasy VIII--with the code-breaker and maybe that slowed down current progress on duodecim.)

This game is not exactly new, but is anyone still playing it?
It is enormous.

Grimoire
24th Oct 2013, 18:55
Hi there, Vampzz18.
Concerning how to create a new topic: simply click the "+ Post New Thread" button below the threads here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34).

Travis_IO
1st Nov 2013, 10:07
Hey! I've just made the switch across from the Eidos Forums and find myself in great new surroundings. I'm one of the community guys working on Hitman, but there'll be more to come from me in the dedicated Hitman thread once all the magic has happened swapping over the forums.

CRY0GEN3
26th Nov 2013, 20:24
im going to make an RPG in 4th gen pokemon/ final fantasy style game.

i need help choosing a game engine. RPG Maker is to restrictive and all the rpgs ive seen from gamemaker just dont look right.

it DOESNT have to be free

preferably beginner friendly (unless out of the question)

programming preferably beginner friendly (again,uless out of the question)

Any sugestions will be appreciated greatly!

thanks!
PS IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO POST THIS PLEASE SAY

KrelboynekidZidane
9th Jan 2014, 11:25
My real name is Derek. Im a student who is 35. Ive lived in a few cities including Los Angeles (hence I have an imdb page with no real credits).
Final Fantasy VII was what lured me into the franchise. For 10 years since it was introduced to me in the early 2000s, FF vii and FF 1 nintendo cartridge was the only ffs I have owned.My original nes broke in early 2000. In the last 2 years ive aquired a bigger collection because of companies like Gamestop and Game Girus. The PS3 I bought at the end of 2012 was the first console I owned that was not a gift or bought used. I shortly bought FF XIII and XIII-2 thereafter. I then searched a Seattle Gamestop and scored FF X and Limited XII both inside original boxes. At Game Girus I have bought within this last year SNES FF II and III (cartridges only for $40-50 each. I also got Origins to play FF 1 and 2. And of course I bought VIII and IX. And even though I just got a used X 2 years ago, im still getting x/x-2 HD. Ive liked FF because the gameplay being simple(with the exception of junctioning).

My ps1 and ps2(fat) were bought preplayed for $35 and $45

Since most games have been purchased within last 2 years, FF VII, FF II on origins, FF III on Android, and FF XIII will have been the only ffs beaten. FF VIII I barely touched and only completed 1 mission and did not pay to leave Garden. IX was a lovely game and I finished disc 1. X I have only got to the second or third boss (the fin).

And since FF is changing to action based, I thought Kingdom Hearts HD would be a great training tool. Im still in Wonderland. I like to beat everything to get "muny" (money) and experience. But im learning its best not to always kill everything in sight, which is my FF random encounter method. In FF xiii I dont kill everything in my way on pulse. I have not killed a long gui. Yes ive killed Shalong gui. For FF XII ive only killed the first fire boss and the spider boss. In playing XII, ive kind of played it the xiii way: put 2 or 3 people in AI(using gambits though) and my lead guy ungambited
Some other games recently added but not even played yet: Tales of Xilla limited, Atelier Ayesha, and Dawn of Mana. Also have Ni No Kuni which is beautifully animated.

And yes I want a Zidane figurine, the original one. I also want a Hope Estheim (first time I played I called him Hope Epstein).

Monowar
9th Jan 2014, 22:10
My name is Motafa Haque and I come from the land known as Bangladesh - a mysterious land far to the East that is dominated by silk,spices and Bollywood Dance Fetish.

I am a 20 year old College Student, currently majoring in Computer Games Design in Dakota State University, SD.

The Legacy of Kain franchise was THE franchise that taught me that video games can be much more than just mindless button smashing - it taught me how a game can transcend the boundaries of transmedia and become an exceptional piece of Literature unto itself. This lesson I have borne with me all my life and it has led me now to Nosgoth.

I hope, like many others, that Nosgoth would be the spark that reignites the love people bore for Kain and his vampiric Children and take us once more into our favorige gothic world.

History Abhores a Paradox.

kirito6575
10th Jan 2014, 13:04
hello everyone my name is Kirito657 ive recently just joined SE and love the final fantasy games, if any you are going to play the FFXIV id love to see you there and hang and kill things together

all the best from kirito

billd613
16th Jan 2014, 01:31
Hello all,
Not very imaginative when it comes to gamer names, so I just used some of my own name and m/yr of registration.
Here is the story; 51 yo Native American male,total noob at gaming.
Been nuts about the movie Hitman, so finally got myself an xbox 360, all Hitman games and a few extra ones.
So, I start out trying to find the manuals for the Trilogy, and in spite of the pamplet in the box giving the links to get same , they are no where to be found.
Go to email support then after trying to register a NIB version of Absolution. Can't register it as it is a 16 character code not recognized by Square Enix.
So, am really no farther ahead than when I started, saving for having found Centipede for XBOX.
Xbox I.D. is RighteousNineS

No. I didn't think that up; MS assigned that to me.

waywardboy123456
1st Oct 2014, 18:04
Hey i'm new

WinterSoldierLTE
13th Nov 2014, 01:11
"New" as well. I'm being migrated from the Eidos 'Tomb Raider' forums. Been on those for about 5 years now, with a slightly different name that I now can no longer use because someone else has it. Not complaining, just saying in case others migrators were curious if it was me or not. Strange having a new identity after so long. Anyways, hello all.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
13th Nov 2014, 01:13
Yeah, another newbie here too. Migrating from the Eidos Thief and Deus Ex Human Revolution forums. *waves"

Lady_Of_The_Vine
13th Nov 2014, 01:24
I kinda love all this stuff, so sharing here for other insatiable spaceophiles! :D

__

The Philae lander makes historic touchdown on comet

Rosetta mission’s safe landing gives scientists their first chance to ride a comet and study close up what happens as it gets closer to the sun.

• Watch: Rosetta team celebrates probe touching down on comet
• See the historic landing in pictures
• Usama Hasan: mission will help illuminate origins of life

__

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/nov/12/rosetta-mission-philae-historic-landing-comet

EDIT: Hmm, I presume the quote tag isn't working. I'm adding it and I can see it, but its not showing up when I publish my post.

Rai
13th Nov 2014, 01:57
Hi, I'm new too, also from the TR Eidos board. :wave: Just taking a look around, familiarising myself with the way things work.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
13th Nov 2014, 02:16
Welcome Rai.
I'm getting used to it all too. I'm not even sure why my thread about the Rosetta space probe was merged into here lol.

Grimoire
13th Nov 2014, 02:35
I'm getting used to it all too. I'm not even sure why my thread about the Rosetta space probe was merged into here lol.

Here are the guidelines I have been told to rely on:

"The whole board is for discussing Square Enix, our games, products, etc.
There is no location on the board for discussing content not related to Square Enix, our games, products, etc. Please avoid these subjects in the future."

Lady_Of_The_Vine
13th Nov 2014, 12:00
Ah, okay. Thanks for your help, Grimoire.

AdeleDazeem
13th Nov 2014, 14:32
Also migrating from the Eidos forums. Guetting used to the new layout/rules/etc.

Rai
13th Nov 2014, 14:36
Hi AdeleDazeem :wave: It sure is a weird experience being new again. We'll get used to it in time.

AdeleDazeem
13th Nov 2014, 14:40
I'm guessing we, again, need to post a certain amount of times to edit our avatars and sigs?

Rai
13th Nov 2014, 14:45
Yeah, it says in the FAQ that you need to have more than 2 posts to become a New Player and then you can change your avatar and sigs. :)

I suppose once the actual migration takes place, our post count will go back up anyway, so I don't mind being 'new' at this stage.

AdeleDazeem
13th Nov 2014, 14:49
Ah, thanks. I'm still going up and about.

Rai
13th Nov 2014, 15:02
Although I've noticed neither of us are new players yet. Odd. Unless I've misunderstood.

Edit: Oh there you go, just took a little time. Though weirdly I have my TRF avatar, though I don't remember changing it to that :lol:

dark7angel
13th Nov 2014, 15:11
Hey y'all! I'm also migrating from the Eidos forums. Getting used to our future home here!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
13th Nov 2014, 16:05
I suppose once the actual migration takes place, our post count will go back up anyway, so I don't mind being 'new' at this stage.
haha. Ahem. When you get to my age... :whistle:.... feeling "new" is kind of awesome. :cool:
:D

a_big_house
13th Nov 2014, 19:00
Although I've noticed neither of us are new players yet. Odd. Unless I've misunderstood.

Edit: Oh there you go, just took a little time. Though weirdly I have my TRF avatar, though I don't remember changing it to that :lol:

Oh come now, you should know by now that things take time to update :rasp:

TheZooBoy
14th Nov 2014, 01:15
Hey everyone!!! :wave:

I also am migrating from the Eidos forums. :D

For those who don't know me, here's a bit about myself. :D

My name is Michael (or Mike, if you prefer). I joined the Eidos forums back in March 2010 due to Just Cause 2. Since then, I've been posting there, mainly in the Community Chat section, although I recently have started to post in the Tomb Raider section. :D

I'm 19 and turn 20 on January 11. I'm a heterosexual atheist American, born, raised, and currently live in one of the five boroughs of New York City called Staten Island. :D

My interests include writing, history, psychology, playing video games, watching movies, TV, the New York Yankees and the New York Rangers, listening to music, playing chess, swimming, reading, and hanging out with my friends. I would like to be either a scriptwriter, historian, history teacher/professor, or a psychologist. :D

My favorite genre of music is 60s-80s Classic Rock, although my iPod has music on it from the 1940s to the present day. :D

My favorite current TV shows are The Walking Dead, Justified, Doctor Who, and Sherlock, and my favorite past shows are How I Met Your Mother, Smallville, Charmed, and House M.D. My favorite fictional characters are below in my signature, courtesy of Driber. :D

I look forward to posting here, just as I have been in the Eidos forums. :D

P.S: Oh, yeah, I also use ":D" a lot, so be prepared to see that in almost every one of my posts. :D

AdeleDazeem
14th Nov 2014, 10:21
Ah, look at all the details I didn't know yet. :)

NSW_pride
14th Nov 2014, 12:40
The name's Tim. I'm migrating from the Eidos Tomb Raider forums. Sure is going to take some time getting used to this place.

TheZooBoy
14th Nov 2014, 21:46
Ah, look at all the details I didn't know yet. :)

Hahaha, I figured some of the migrating members didn't know this stuff. :lol:

WinterSoldierLTE
15th Nov 2014, 02:12
Ah, I'm glad you're all here :) It's comforting to see familiar names.

TheZooBoy
15th Nov 2014, 08:48
Ah, I'm glad you're all here :) It's comforting to see familiar names.

Indeed, nice to see you all here as well. :D

MasterTaffer
15th Nov 2014, 08:52
Everyone can relax, I'm here!

Here's a ferret to prove it:

Rai
15th Nov 2014, 10:48
Hi fellow Eidos Forumers! :wave: *feels so much more relaxed now there's a ferret in the place* :hmm: It's kinda weird seeing you guys who are mods over there on the same level as the rest of us, for the moment. *runs*

MasterTaffer
15th Nov 2014, 10:55
My demigod like powers will manifest eventually. Until then, I am but a humble forum poster trapped in this... mortal frame.

It's frailty is repugnant.

WinterSoldierLTE
15th Nov 2014, 10:59
My demigod like powers will manifest eventually. Until then, I am but a humble forum poster trapped in this... mortal frame.

It's frailty is repugnant.

LoL! I humbly await the day when The Weasel Barron flies again...

IvanaKC
15th Nov 2014, 11:30
I see a lot of people I know are here already so I guess it's time I introduce myself here, too.

Hi! My name is Ivana and I have also migrated from the Tomb Raider section of Eidos forums. Back there I've been a member from 2008 while here I'm just a newbie. It's kinda weird to be a newbie again after all those years of tomb raiding. :p

Anyway, I was born and raised in Croatia, a little country which sells mostly tourism to the world (and food, but that's going down gradually). I started studying medicine last year with high hopes of having a better future while actually doing something I like. I'm 19 years old (turning 20 in a week), casual gamer (I like to try to play all kinds of games although the 3rd person ones are my favorite) and occasional artist (you can find me on deviantArt, too).

I might not be posting too much, but be sure that I'll always be around here catching up with what's going on. I like to stick with the philosophy of not posting just for the sake of posting. :)

Mike_B
16th Nov 2014, 08:14
Since lots of Eidos forumers are checking in I might as well introduce myself as well.

I'm Mike, on the Eidos forums I went under the username @m. I was a super mod (basically moderator rights on all forums) there. I've been a moderator on the Eidos forums since 2001 (originally only for the games from Pyro Studios (Commandos mainly) and a super mod for half that time. I rarely make posts on the forums so not many people will recognize me.

This will be my second forum migration as years back we made the move from the Eidos interactive UBB forums to the Eidosgames vBulletin boards.

I'll be helping keep the forums clean here as well and will continue doing it mostly from the shadows. My current SE game of interest is Lara Croft temple of Osiris. I hope that those migrating from the old Eidos board will have a trouble free transition and can continue to enjoy our forum culture.

See you around!

TheZooBoy
16th Nov 2014, 17:06
Since lots of Eidos forumers are checking in I might as well introduce myself as well.

I'm Mike, on the Eidos forums I went under the username @m. I was a super mod (basically moderator rights on all forums) there. I've been a moderator on the Eidos forums since 2001 (originally only for the games from Pyro Studios (Commandos mainly) and a super mod for half that time. I rarely make posts on the forums so not many people will recognize me.

This will be my second forum migration as years back we made the move from the Eidos interactive UBB forums to the Eidosgames vBulletin boards.

I'll be helping keep the forums clean here as well and will continue doing it mostly from the shadows. My current SE game of interest is Lara Croft temple of Osiris. I hope that those migrating from the old Eidos board will have a trouble free transition and can continue to enjoy our forum culture.

See you around!

Wow, all these years, and I never knew we had the same name. :lol:

Nice to see you here, @m!!! :D

chip5541
2nd Dec 2014, 12:11
2 intro threads??? hmmm

oh well..

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Chip (just think potato). I have been a gamer since before video games although not that much before. Since the early 80’s I have been involved with gaming of one sort or another. I actually got a question into Compute’s Gazette regarding the Commodore Vic-20 which being pretty darn young, I thought it was the coolest thing. I was a big Commodore fan all thanks to Captain James T. Kirk doing ads for the Commodore Vic-20. I moved on to the C64 and the Amiga, which are 2 of my all-time favorite systems.
During the 80’s I also spent a stint working for Sterling Coin out of Orlando repairing, selling and distributing arcade games. I even got to go to some of the arcade shows I still have an old Track & Field sweat band and a Mr. Do! Wild Ride balloon. I really screwed that job up and lost it.
I have been a cyber-stalker for the games Nexus the Jupiter Incident (aka Imperium Galatica III and Andromeda). I was also a stalker for the game Midway that later became known as Battlestations Midway. When Eidos took over to publish the Battlestations series, since I was such a pest and was bugging them even before it was announced I think they figured it was easier to make me a mod than to constantly being hounded by my emails. I have pretty much been with Eidos mod team since then and have not only covered the Battlestations series but also Batman, Just Cause 2, Tomb Raider and a couple of others.
My first and really only published review is for Nexus the Jupiter Incident and can be found here: http://www.gamesxtreme.com/article/3273/nexus-the-jupiter-incident-review/
In 2004 I was very fortunate to get to go to E3. Since it was my first E3 show, I had a blast. It was not until 2012 I was able to return to E3 in the roll of an Eidos Ambassador covering the Tomb Raider game. I did a Q&A with Karl Stewart which can be found here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=126153
My E3 impressions are found here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=126925
Wow, this is a bit long in the tooth. I guess it is a side effect of getting to be an old fart.
Anyway, I am still a gamer and will be one till I die but even then I plan on coming back as a ghost playing games.

Still waiting for a Full Metal Alchemist MMO and new Battlestations game

Chip

BananaSlaping
3rd Apr 2016, 14:05
CPT12A86637

LucisWalker
20th Apr 2016, 07:16
Hello my name is Temarius Walker and I am freelance concept artist/illustrator residing in San Francisco.

I was truly inspired by the dragoon lady in Final Fantasy XV, so I decided to create some concept art. More work can be found here on my website. Cheers!!

Link
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nZDXE

Personal Website

https://www.artstation.com/artist/walkerxhikari

ButterFLY420
26th Jul 2016, 14:17
Hello people, I am a Butterfly :D. I am a big big fan of the Square Enix, joined the community cause I want to follow all the games closely. Current favorite series : Deus Ex and SF :3

SavviMaple
5th Aug 2016, 19:04
Hi members!

Savvi here, I've join... some time ago. ("Member since: 12/03/2010")
I mostly lurk on the forums. I don't post much, but I am around and sometimes I be gone for a long time.

Games I like from Square Enix:
Final Fantasy (8, 9 &10)
Kingdom Hearts
Bravely Default

Recent purchase, The Summer Surprise (https://store.eu.square-enix.com/uk/product/413851/the-summer-surprise)

What I like:
I like to draw sometimes (not very good, still learning), mostly play a few games or read a book. I like to read fantasy, science fiction, mystery books. Currently read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and now re-reading all the books again.

I also like Manga, my favourite Manga books so far are Space Brothers and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

aaron2016
31st Aug 2016, 08:42
Hi. Im also new here. My name's Aaron. nice to meet you guys :)

killreviltwin
7th Dec 2016, 01:35
i am Eric. I am in my 40's and from Quebec. i love final fantasy!

Godric_wildhammer
13th Jan 2017, 05:42
Hi my names Robert. Love a lot of square-enix games. Though I do think we all need something new. Kind of disappointed. I mean there was tons of things they could have done to make a new final fantasy better. Or even make a new game altogether that would rock. It's pretty sad when I can come up with something better off the top of my head. Just based on the games they already have. Anyway nice to meet everyone.