PDA

View Full Version : checkpoint 12 legend

irene
19th Aug 2006, 16:32
I am not able to jump to the tower, please help me. It is the first jump where I suppose to jump to the first banner

paranoid_angel
19th Aug 2006, 18:56
you're where?

RuumTaedor
19th Aug 2006, 20:02
Hi Irene. We're here to help you, but you really have to provide a level name and more details. It sounds like you might be in England at the museum or the castle, but you'll have to let us know.

irene
19th Aug 2006, 20:27
Yes, I am in England. I have just fallen down from a waterfall. I have arrenged the two sticks on the castle, now I have climed up on a tower, trying to jump to the first stick. I jump and jump but cannot reach it to hold. What is it I do wrong with the controls. Please explane it very carefully what I have to do.

Bullethail
19th Aug 2006, 21:20
Ah. I see. Have you jumped onto the slide? When you get to the bottom of it, jump to the pole.

paranoid_angel
19th Aug 2006, 21:28
*have no idea what you mean*

Bullethail
19th Aug 2006, 21:34
Where the two lanterns on poles are, where you later fight the serpent.

RuumTaedor
19th Aug 2006, 23:21
The lamps are too tall to reach, you can't jump up to them from the ground. Have you found the place on the castle where you climb up to reach the slide? When you go down the slide, you jump near the end of the slide to grab the lamp. In order to grab the lamp, grapple the lamp and swing it into a position so it can be grabbed from the slide "facing you". From there you have to get to the other lamp. How are you doing now?