18th Aug 2006, 18:20
:scratch:

UHH.... thanks for the info.

Mangar The Dark
18th Aug 2006, 19:12
I guess his Delorean hit 88mph.....

Mangar The Dark
25th Aug 2006, 19:06
I want core design back. I think I will not buy TRAE.

We don't really know ANYTHING about TRAE, so it's a premature to say whether or not you'll want to buy it. Who knows? Maybe it'll be the greatest thing ever. On the other hand, maybe it'll turn out to just be a rushed attempt to cash in on Lara's popularity. Let's wait until we have at least SOME information about the game before forming opinions.

kksmith
25th Aug 2006, 19:41
We don't really know ANYTHING about TRAE, so it's a premature to say whether or not you'll want to buy it. Who knows? Maybe it'll be the greatest thing ever. On the other hand, maybe it'll turn out to just be a rushed attempt to cash in on Lara's popularity. Let's wait until we have at least SOME information about the game before forming opinions.

Eh, some people just have it in their minds that Core Design is god and everything Crystal Dynamics will do is crap. It's hard to change narrow views like that :P

Mangar The Dark
25th Aug 2006, 19:57
Eh, some people just have it in their minds that Core Design is god and everything Crystal Dynamics will do is crap. It's hard to change narrow views like that :P

Yeah, I guess you're right. Oh well, it's their loss.