PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in England in King Arthurs Cave!!

laroca
16th Aug 2006, 22:00
:mad2:

Hi, I've been down and up that bell like Cuasimodo!! I see that outside the cave you need to defeat a snake/dragon which spits snot!! Any ideas on what to do after you been down the grave?

Please help
Thanks

aussie500
16th Aug 2006, 23:05
After you leave the "Tomb" and defeat the water dragon you leave the cave by jumping up to the exit you can reach from the spot just before the unconcious Dragons head

Sophia Leigh
16th Aug 2006, 23:17
:mad2:

Hi, I've been down and up that bell like Cuasimodo!! I see that outside the cave you need to defeat a snake/dragon which spits snot!! Any ideas on what to do after you been down the grave?

Please help
Thanks

Theres a puzzle you need to solve inside there to get another sword fragment. Read on for the puzzle.

Half of one of the sarcophigi moves, you need to drag it over next to a pillar so that you can climb up on top of that pillar (if you're standing in the middle of the room looking at King Arthur its on your right. Once you've moved the sarcophigus go and stand in front of King Arthur with your back to him, aim your grapple at the chandelier and pull it back as far as you can, release, run and climb on top of the sarcophigus that you moved, up on top of the pillar and then jump to grab the bell rope. If you've done it all with the correct timing the chandelier will hit the bell and the noise will shatter the big glass egg thing that King Arthur is in, collect your artifact and the doors behind you will open ready to fight the serpent dragon.