PDA

View Full Version : When is the expansion coming out? (mild spoilers)

wse_jack
16th Aug 2006, 09:11
The fact that the game ends at 75 percent complete says something... the fact that there is a massive cliffhanger ending also says something... expansion pack.

Does any one have any date on this cause this ending has me burning worse than the seccond Prince of Persia, or at least just as much.

Leak
16th Aug 2006, 11:01
The fact that the game ends at 75 percent complete says something...
Sure. It means you haven't collected all rewards and finished all time trials to get to 100%... :D

np: Novisad - Sommersonnenschein (Pop Ambient 2002)

aussie500
16th Aug 2006, 12:38
l doubt very much if there would ever be an expasion pack, they are too busy making games for a start, and since the story is most likely a trilogy, precisely how would they explain where the extra levels would fit in? Everything not used in the game was either rewritten, and done a different way, or completely replaced with a different level. The massive cliff hanger ending indicates there will be another game, not an expansion pack

Mangar The Dark
16th Aug 2006, 13:40
Sure. It means you haven't collected all rewards and finished all time trials to get to 100%... :D

LOL! You beat me to it!

75%?? Wow. I missed a LOT of the rewards and didn't do the time trials, and I think I still had somewhere around 90%.

Leak
16th Aug 2006, 15:43
The massive cliff hanger ending indicates there will be another game, not an expansion pack
Heh. But still, I guess this game will come out first... (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=208)

np: Thomas Fehlmann - With Oil (Pop Ambient 2005)

RebeL_fARmeR
16th Aug 2006, 18:23
Expansion pack, probably not. Whole new full game, probably... Then you can give 'em a another 30 quid... :mad2:

Gamerking
18th Aug 2006, 11:35
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR just finished it for the first time!!!!!!!!!! That does suck! But the mods have put up a 'what do you expect in TR8?' thread so I am guessing they are just leaving the ending up to our imaginations.....