PDA

View Full Version : Ian Livingstone to showcase Legend on Nintendo in Germany!

MissLara2U
15th Aug 2006, 23:34
Finally!

Ian Livingstone has confirmed Tomb Raider Legend on Nintendo DS/GBA platform will be showcased at this year’s Leipzig Games Convention during an interview with GamesIndustry.biz

"We're going to have a number of products on the show floor there. We're showing Just Cause, Battlestations Midway, Justice League Heroes, Bionicle Heroes, and Tomb Raider: Legend on DS and GBA.

Then, behind closed doors, there's a presentation of Kane and Lynch from IO. Eidos Mobile will also be showing a bunch of new titles like Balloon Headed Boy, Prism and Pandemonium. We should also have some details on a new Championship Manager, Reservoir Dogs and of course Millionaire."

THE REST (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=18952)

imported_Mark_
15th Aug 2006, 23:38
Well, Ian may have confirmed it now, but these are old news. Eidos Germany already confirmed their games schedule some weeks ago.

Also, my sources confirmed me that the Tomb Raider: 10th Anniversary Edition will not be announced in Leipzig this year.

MissLara2U
15th Aug 2006, 23:44
Also, my sources confirmed me that the Tomb Raider: 10th Anniversary Edition will not be announced in Leipzig this year.

Yup. You're right about that.

Treeble
16th Aug 2006, 00:05
Hmmm, I know the GameCube version is essentially the same as the PS2 and Xbox versions, but I wonder why we haven't heard anything about it lately. Will it still be available this Fall? :scratch:

imported_Mark_
16th Aug 2006, 00:22
Yes, nothing has changed AFAIK.

GoranAgar
16th Aug 2006, 06:28
We'll be there next wednesday. :D It's going to be so much fun. :D

imported_Mark_
16th Aug 2006, 11:40
Don't forget your camera! :D

Treeble
16th Aug 2006, 23:36
I've just been to a French TR fan site which said Legend will be coming out for GCN on November 24th and for NDS and GBA on October 13th. Are these the actual and final release dates? :)

MissLara2U
17th Aug 2006, 00:44
I've just been to a French TR fan site which said Legend will be coming out for GCN on November 24th and for NDS and GBA on October 13th. Are these the actual and final release dates? :)

Nope. Eidos hasn't confirmed any dates yet. :)