PDA

View Full Version : help needed on Motherland mission

jacktheknife
15th Aug 2006, 09:28
Is it supposed to take FOREVER to kill all the enemies? I keep shooting them but the level never seems to end....I killed the snipers and all that and all I have to do is keep them from taking over the square and letting my allies get killed, but it never seems to end...any help or tips would be appreciated...

Nzap
16th Aug 2006, 11:51
Is it supposed to take FOREVER to kill all the enemies? I keep shooting them but the level never seems to end....I killed the snipers and all that and all I have to do is keep them from taking over the square and letting my allies get killed, but it never seems to end...any help or tips would be appreciated...

All objectives done? try to get both characters downstairs(worked for me twice), otherwise I have no other solution to that :( .

jacktheknife
17th Aug 2006, 00:43
All objectives done? try to get both characters downstairs(worked for me twice), otherwise I have no other solution to that :( .

As far as I know...both commando's outside just keep shooting them and they keep coming...how many waves are there? How long did it take you to finish it?

sick
17th Aug 2006, 05:25
Are you sure you have killed all enemies in the main square? Have you checked the library, or the right flank from which they tried to invade with a tank?

jacktheknife
17th Aug 2006, 21:46
I kill them but they keep coming back....I kill the waves from the left, the ones from the front and the ones by the library and after a few seconds, more return!

jacktheknife
17th Aug 2006, 22:15
AH-HAH! I figured it out, there was a bug in the game and for some reason these sappers were supposed to come out and for some reason, that objective never started and they never came out for me to kill, so the level never ended...I restarted it, killed the sappers and was able to finish it...thanx for everyone's help....