PDA

View Full Version : Download the TR ga.me I ma.de, right here.

RebeL_fARmeR
14th Aug 2006, 09:01
Ok, this is how it works. I've had to chop the game in half because of technical lullabies. So we have:

Part 1: http://www.filefactory.com/file/acedea/

and part 2: http://www.filefactory.com/file/e062c9/

The zips have 2 files, data and execute, KEEP THEM TOGETHER or the execute won't work. I'd say just unzip all 4 files into one folder and the executes should be fine.

It'll probably get mad at you because it can't find CNCS32.DLL, but you can get that here:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/download.php?cncs32download0UHhSEcJlT
You'll be wanting to put this file in C:/Windows/System

I've never really looked into stand alone format games before, so you might find some text goes off the page or just looks wrong because you don't have the font, any other bugs, not sure... :confused:

Thanks to catsuit&ponytail for introducing me to File Factory and making this possible. :)

RebeL_fARmeR
14th Aug 2006, 10:13
Oh yeah, a couple of notes.

1: Don't know if anything other than a PC with Windows can run this thing

2: Press any key to skip loading screens

3: On the training level. When you're on Lara's driveway and standing next to her Mitsubishi Lancer, run into the brown canopy to your left to go into her house.

CatSuit&Ponytail
14th Aug 2006, 14:49
I am downloading now. ;)

[edit]

Update: I put all the files in one directory and got the game running! :D YAY!!! That's a faster and cleaner install than a few of the major releases I have tried lately. ;) (The choke I had today with the Dark Messiah of Might and Magic demo was due to it wanting to hold hands with someone "out there" and ZoneAlarm got jealous... ;) )

I got Lara running around and I banger her knees quite a lot trying to jump upon boxes. :rasp: Poor Lara.

The game seems to run well on my machine, and I even got into the mansion with no worries. :whistle:

RebeL_fARmeR, it is obvious you put a lot of thought and effort into this game, and I hope you get tonnes of downloads. :thumbsup: :)

RebeL_fARmeR
14th Aug 2006, 19:22
OH NOES!!! GGGRRRAAAAAAAAGH!
I just checked something out and I've found a bug in the training level. On my machine, when I enter the mansion Lara goes off into the corner of the level and gets trapped OUTSIDE the level. I don't know how I missed that one... (checks code)

Eh...

This all looks good! :scratch:

Yay, mendified it! :D

So Catsuit, could you actually run around the mansion? No black screen?

Stupid bugs! :mad2:

Treeble
14th Aug 2006, 20:10
Hoorray, I'm glad you managed to get it up! Downloading now... :thumbsup:

Treeble
15th Aug 2006, 02:34
I've just played a bit of the manor, namely the training grounds, and I quite liked it. Had a bit of trouble mastering the controls, though, but it doesn't seem to be that complicated. Certainly look forward to finishing this game. :thumbsup:

CatSuit&Ponytail
15th Aug 2006, 09:09
I haven't gotten a black screen. Maybe you need a better graphic card? :) :lol: ;)

RebeL_fARmeR
15th Aug 2006, 10:32
It's alright for me though, I can just modify the game to suit!

It's everyone else who's stuffed!!! :lol:

Sophia Leigh
16th Aug 2006, 23:00
Hey RebeL_fARmeR, I've just been playing your training level, this game looks really cute! Great job :thumbsup:

RebeL_fARmeR
17th Aug 2006, 07:46
Cute until you get to The Giza Plateau... Then it's anything but cute!!! :D

Cheers :thumbsup:

Did I say it was 13 hours long before?
Hehehe, my bad, I meant 3!!!:D