PDA

View Full Version : Cube Version?

Tombraidernintendo
14th Aug 2006, 01:09
Anyone know a release date? Also I am wondering if this game is still in the works, I know the Cube always gets cancelled games, so what are the odds of Eidos canceling it? I want this game bad, as the Cube is the only system I own and I dont want to shell out cash for a new system for just one game. I would like to let the developers of the Cube version know I would buy this game in a heartbeat and I know a fair share of Cube owners who would too. Also I have never played a Tomb Raider game but this game fits my bill nicely.

P.S. I beg of you Eidos please dont cancel the Cube version, I will buy this game to enhance your profits.

Treeble
14th Aug 2006, 01:42
I have played all the Tomb Raider games (Legend included) and as a proud owner of a GameCube as only system, I'd buy any Tomb Raider for it in a heartbeat, too.

As far as I know, it hasn't been cancelled and it's due for release this Fall - September, I've heard. So it could be really close. There were mentions of special exciting features on Nintendo platforms, what exactly those are we still don't know, but I'd assume it has something to do with the GBA/GCN connectivity, as the GBA is also getting a Legend version. :)

Tombraidernintendo
14th Aug 2006, 01:48
Oh thanks TREBBLE, I was just wondering, getting a little impatient. I really cant say that since Nintendo has kept the new Zelda game under wraps forever. Anyways it looks exciting and I have been watching gameplay movies on IGN and it looks awesome. I am also getting Eidos's other game Lego Star Wars 2, loved the 1st.

P.S. I am wondering if the Cube version will require 2 dics because I have heard this game is too massive for a small cd?

Treeble
14th Aug 2006, 02:34
I don't know if it will need 2 discs, but, then again, Enter The Matrix did. :rolleyes: It's not such a massive game, though.