PDA

View Full Version : I little help in Tokyo

SilkyPiper~
13th Aug 2006, 17:51
I'm in the office just before the big battle w/the boss, there is a glowing crate and a glowing door. I've tried blowing up/ shooting the crate, but nothing happens. Some advice please. Thanks :)

ladylinnycroft
13th Aug 2006, 18:16
you just need to push it all the way the the corridor to the ledge where you climbed up to get in...push it off and find a nice shiny gold reward

SilkyPiper~
17th Aug 2006, 00:51
Thank you for your help, now if i could get just alittle more. This time I'm in the last stage of Kazakhstan. I am trying to get the gold reward and i cant get the platform to go up the slop. I tried going slow, tried slinging it, but after i let go of the firing button the platform swingings back down. Any ideas?:mad2:

MissLara2U
17th Aug 2006, 01:05
Thank you for your help, now if i could get just alittle more. This time I'm in the last stage of Kazakhstan. I am trying to get the gold reward and i cant get the platform to go up the slop. I tried going slow, tried slinging it, but after i let go of the firing button the platform swingings back down. Any ideas?:mad2:

Remove the crates from the opening on your right (as shown here (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/images/kazakhstan01.jpg)) and leave the gun. Go to the movable metal box and push it to the end of the ledge. Climb on it and jump to grab the opening where the boxes were. Traverse to the left and jump to grab the ledge above. Traverse to the left around the corner and drop to the grating. Turn around and jump to the metal ledge you moved before. From there, jump to the next ledge. Jump to grab the pole, swing and jump into the alcove. Pick up the Gold Reward (1/1). Jump back to grab the pole, swing and jump to the ledge. Jump down to the metal ledge you moved, then to the opposite side, where the guards appeared.

aussie500
17th Aug 2006, 10:32
Foreward momentum is the key, take it all the way to the left again, then aiming at a point just in front of the hook up the top, use the attract power to quickly pull it all the way to the right, before it can swing back quickly shoot it with the repel power (the hook) till it goes over the high bit of the track. l have also heard of people throwing crates at the side opposite where you want it to go ie: trying to push it up with them, never had much luck doing it that way though