PDA

View Full Version : Stuck In Bolivia! Help

saraelisabet
10th Aug 2006, 17:24
please help, i know it's only the first level :p
i am in the cave in bolivia and have opened the door on the other side and have got the gold item. But, how do i get out, cuz every time i try to go through the door on the other side i get chopped up by axes! there is some sort of white arrow pointing down towards the floor when it parts open, but what does that mean? PLEASE HELP! :nut:

dulcetpurr
10th Aug 2006, 17:43
This in an interactive cut scene, get used to them, there will be several throughout the game. You have to push the arrows keys indicated onscreen.

saraelisabet
10th Aug 2006, 17:50
yeah, good thankyou :)

IceViking
15th Aug 2006, 15:44
please help, i know it's only the first level :p
i am in the cave in bolivia and have opened the door on the other side and have got the gold item. But, how do i get out, cuz every time i try to go through the door on the other side i get chopped up by axes! there is some sort of white arrow pointing down towards the floor when it parts open, but what does that mean? PLEASE HELP! :nut:

on the screen look out for the x and the o because when they come on the screen you have to press the x(when it comes up on the screen) and when the o comes up you have to push o.

Headache
15th Aug 2006, 21:33
on the screen look out for the x and the o because when they come on the screen you have to press the x(when it comes up on the screen) and when the o comes up you have to push o.
Isn't that for PS2/Xbox?