PDA

View Full Version : Help in England

manuel
10th Aug 2006, 17:16
Hi,

I'm new in this forum, but I need your help.

In the Tomb Raider Legend in the beginning of England (57%) I need pass a rotative door (vertical) but for this I pass some horizontal pipes but whem I jump to the rotative door I can't find a way to proceded.

Can you please tell me the way to go way from this part.

Treeble
10th Aug 2006, 21:56
I presume you are just inside the museum. Jump from the first pole to the second and it will bend and touch the wall, when it does, jump backwads to reach another pole and from there, jump to the drawbridge. Lara's weight will pull it down, so quickly jump back to the pole and turn her around on the pole to jump over the drawbridge.

It's easier done than said, actually, persevere. :)

manuel
10th Aug 2006, 22:19
I presume you are just inside the museum. Jump from the first pole to the second and it will bend and touch the wall, when it does, jump backwads to reach another pole and from there, jump to the drawbridge. Lara's weight will pull it down, so quickly jump back to the pole and turn her around on the pole to jump over the drawbridge.

It's easier done than said, actually, persevere. :)

It's the part you refered, but I try and go down eevery time. I go try more times to see if I can pass.

Thanks for you help

aussie500
11th Aug 2006, 02:52
After you jump to the drawbridge imediately jump back to the pole you just left, turn around and jump back on top of the drawbridge before it closes

XNC
13th Aug 2006, 00:15
My problem is that when i get to the drawbridge pole, Lara can't hold on and falls. Every time.

Any suggestions? This is really irritating.

ShirleyC
13th Aug 2006, 00:24
On the computer, I'd use the ACTION key to have her grab and keep her from falling.
Shirley