PDA

View Full Version : Help Please, stuck in Japan!!!

Mark_la2
9th Aug 2006, 22:39
I'm in the operation room, but on the top of the screen there are two hoops shining i know i have to shoot them before i try to make the screen fall but i can't, I can't manage to shoot them so highly:scratch: , so what can i do?, please, some help, (Xbox). (help in spanish will be great!!:whistle: )

Treeble
9th Aug 2006, 23:56
Sorry, yo no hablo EspaƱol. :p But you are looking for Accurate Aim, it's R3 on the PS2, don't know on the Xbox though.

EDIT/
Looked up and you just have to click the right analogue, like in the PS2, to use accurate aim.

Mark_la2
10th Aug 2006, 02:15
Hey thanks about that, but :confused: I have already done that and it's not possible Lara just shoot other places but never those hoops, i guess is the same thing about the Accurate Aim i mean same button, i have tried anything and i can't do it, where do i have to put Lara to shoot them, anywhere?? or there's something that i don't know?:mad2:

HugeLaraCroftFan
10th Aug 2006, 06:00
Hey,Have you tried standing further away from the screen?Or grappling the thr shiny thing then trying to shoot the rings?

Rammelslakje
10th Aug 2006, 09:32
Theres a button to have manually aim (with crosshair) use that and shoot the two and then grapple the screen and pull it

Mark_la2
10th Aug 2006, 21:42
:) :D :cool: MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!! Thank you so much!!! I've already passed the Level Japan!!