PDA

View Full Version : Any mods out there?

ColMorimer
4th Aug 2006, 16:34
I have not touched this game for around a year or so and was hopeing they would have a second patch out, but it does not seem so. I was wondering if any kind soul has made a mod that tones down the militia a bit? the only mod I remember is one to play as spain.

I would appreciate anyone who can tell me where to find some mods or post some mods you have made or are currently using.

Thanks in advance

Mike_B
4th Aug 2006, 16:39
http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/filesdb/files.php?cat=8

ColMorimer
4th Aug 2006, 17:25
Thank you now if I can get it loaded :)

Reaper200
11th Sep 2006, 20:35
Hi. Could someone tell me how moddable this game is? Many of the mods seems basic. I brought the game and was very dissappointed with it after TW but i thought maybe a mod would be able to put things in order.
I was thinking along the lines of more provinces, Troop stats modified (currently same troops different uniform) and maybe new battle fields. Is this possible?

Thank You.

officerpuppy
12th Sep 2006, 03:51
Hi. Could someone tell me how moddable this game is? Many of the mods seems basic. I brought the game and was very dissappointed with it after TW but i thought maybe a mod would be able to put things in order.
I was thinking along the lines of more provinces, Troop stats modified (currently same troops different uniform) and maybe new battle fields. Is this possible?

Thank You.

The game is quite limited in its modding capabilities when it comes to provinces/new maps etc.:scratch:

joxer31
12th Sep 2006, 13:44
Aye its been a while for me too as I was hoping for another patch or some mods but Officerpuppy is right. This game is still quite limited to how well it can be modded.

Last change I made was to increase the unit sizes that still allowed them to change formations. Last I remember it was like 120 men and you could still form square etc. Anything beyond that the game crashed.

ytareh
12th Sep 2006, 20:37
Its 100 men max for square formation although you can have up to 200 without square formation.If you exceed theses limits game crashes but if you change back data files its ok again.