PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!!!!!!!!!

Move_Raider
4th Aug 2006, 16:32
Hi!:)

I'm playing Tomb Raider Legend and I have already completed almost 50% of the game. I'm in the part (in Kazakhstan) where I meet Amanda and she unleashes a monster that i am (i think) supposed to destroy. Howerver, I can't... :(

I already turned on the four switches on the side, and tried to throw the monster onto the static field, but it doesn't die.

I know I'm supposed to create a static field using the orbs, and then exit the Tesla Coil and "grapple" the thing above us where the sword fragment is placed. But I can't...:mad2: because when I push away the fourth orb, the first one is already out of place.

Do you have any kind of advice for me?

PLEASE HELP!!

Headache
4th Aug 2006, 18:14
You can't kill it. And you must be super quick. To keep the monster away use the gun thing. Took me a few tries, but I got it; it is frustrating though.

HugeLaraCroftFan
5th Aug 2006, 01:09
Hi!:)

I'm playing Tomb Raider Legend and I have already completed almost 50% of the game. I'm in the part (in Kazakhstan) where I meet Amanda and she unleashes a monster that i am (i think) supposed to destroy. Howerver, I can't... :(

I already turned on the four switches on the side, and tried to throw the monster onto the static field, but it doesn't die.

I know I'm supposed to create a static field using the orbs, and then exit the Tesla Coil and "grapple" the thing above us where the sword fragment is placed. But I can't...:mad2: because when I push away the fourth orb, the first one is already out of place.

Do you have any kind of advice for me?

PLEASE HELP!!
I have some!I hope you do know you only need like 3 pushes to keep the orbs in palce,right?i'm guessing your spending to much time on keeping the orbs in place...so try just pushing them away by presing the release button 3 times on the telsa gun-this should hold the orbs in place,also you don't kill the mosnster...but you can shoot some electricity at it to keep it away...
One more thing make sure you have the fragment in camera sight or Lara wont graple it...Hope it works!:)

dulcetpurr
5th Aug 2006, 01:14
This has to be done pretty quickly. Aim at your first sphere, fire fire fire, turn, aim to the next, fire fire fire, etc, until you get them all buzzing. Then quickly off the gun, back up a little and grapple the piece of the sword right above the gun.

Just Cause
5th Aug 2006, 01:43
I failed this part a few times when I first played....you really need to take no more than two shots at the balls other wise the first one will swing back into place...again, this must be done very quickly.

Move_Raider
5th Aug 2006, 15:36
Thank you VERY much to all of you, I'll try it now and I'll see if I'm able to proceed... :D

Again, thank you very much!!! :thumbsup: