PDA

View Full Version : TR Legend - HELP!!

Move_Raider
4th Aug 2006, 16:31
Hi!:)

I'm playing Tomb Raider Legend and I have already completed almost 50% of the game. I'm in the part (in Kazakhstan) where I meet Amanda and she unleashes a monster that i am (i think) supposed to destroy. Howerver, I can't... :(

I already turned on the four switches on the side, and tried to throw the monster onto the static field, but it doesn't die.

I know I'm supposed to create a static field using the orbs, and then exit the Tesla Coil and "grapple" the thing above us where the sword fragment is placed. But I can't...:mad2: because when I push away the fourth orb, the first one is already out of place.

Do you have any kind of advice for me?

PLEASE HELP!!

cutie_02_
5th Aug 2006, 20:52
I think this is in the wrong froum. This is the technical forum. not the gameplay help forum.

cheekytota
8th Aug 2006, 10:39
quickly shoot all the orbs backwards then quickly grapple above, then watch wat would happen

tanhou
8th Aug 2006, 12:34
well what you did is right... but you are just not fast enough... shoot the orb 3-4 times then it is in place... after you done that quickly get out of that machine and press the grapple button... that is what i do to win.. GOOD LUCK>:thumbsup: :D :D :D

Derr403
9th Jan 2009, 00:37
I found it easier just to push each orb back twice quickly. That did the trick for all 4, and that gave me about 1-2 seconds to spare.

tombraidergal
11th Jan 2009, 11:36
I found it easier just to push each orb back twice quickly. That did the trick for all 4, and that gave me about 1-2 seconds to spare.

i know, i can do it easy, pips squeak. too easy, if you leave lara standing there for a few more secs, you here zip say, 'hey, this must be the scientist that blasted those scientists back 50 years ago!' sumtihng like that... :) But then you might not have enough time to pull, it, also, wait a bit, amanda says before zip, 'what did you do? your gonna kill us both!' and after zip says that bit, if you don't hurry up, he'll start complaining! :)