PDA

View Full Version : 100+ Dripping HQ Legend Cinematic Shots

Johnny
3rd Aug 2006, 17:36
I thought I'd share my collection of Legend cinematic screenies. :) All shots are in super high quality JPG format @ 1280 x 1024 resolution. I added a few next gen screenshots of the Japan cinematics, but most are in current gen graphics. Click here (http://files.filefront.com/My_TR___Legend_Screens_JPGrar/;5348155;;/fileinfo.html) to download the compressed .RAR folder. Enjoy!

RebeL_fARmeR
4th Aug 2006, 07:40
FORTY FIVE MEGABYTES!!!:eek:
Dude, this is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Kinda funny how I can spot some of the exact, precise same images that I made... I can see you have good taste!
Like this one: http://www.geocities.com/burnthetrendie/laz29.JPG no collection is complete without it! :D

You seem to have avoided JPEG fuzz quite well, mine went all bad, man! :(

dulcetpurr
4th Aug 2006, 16:08
Thank you. :D

Johnny
4th Aug 2006, 18:15
FORTY FIVE MEGABYTES!!!:eek:
Dude, this is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Kinda funny how I can spot some of the exact, precise same images that I made... I can see you have good taste!
Like this one: http://www.geocities.com/burnthetrendie/laz29.JPG no collection is complete without it! :D

LOL! Great minds think alike! :D

You seem to have avoided JPEG fuzz quite well, mine went all bad, man! :(

I use the Paint Shop Pro Batch Conversion tool to obtain high quality jpeg images. First, I save the images in bitmap format to avoid any loss in quality and then I convert them using the tool. Let me know if you ever need an image converted and I'll do it for you. :)

Legendary Lara Croft
4th Aug 2006, 20:41
I couldn't start a new thread for some reason, but maybe you can help me?

I would like to know if there is a special button in Tomb Raider Legend which would allow you to make screenshots? It's not very convinient to use PrtScr button
I would really appreciate your help :)

Johnny
5th Aug 2006, 04:47
I would like to know if there is a special button in Tomb Raider Legend which would allow you to make screenshots? It's not very convinient to use PrtScr button

Unfortunately, there is no other way to take screenshots. :( You have to use the Print Screen button and paste the screenshot to Microsoft Paint or any other image program.

RebeL_fARmeR
5th Aug 2006, 10:15
Unfortunately, there is no other way to take screenshots. :( You have to use the Print Screen button and paste the screenshot to Microsoft Paint or any other image program.

Man you were right, great minds DO think alike! :nut:

Though MS Pain gives you terrible JPEG fuzz, avoid like the plague! :mad2:

dulcetpurr
5th Aug 2006, 14:21
Thanks for the info guys, I wondered myself.

I had a giggle at "MS Pain" too. Tee hee. :D

Leak
6th Aug 2006, 15:44
Errrm... use IrfanView or The GIMP instead of MS Paint at all costs, and probably try a 3rd party screenshot utility that'll directly save screenshots somewhere on the hard disc; ATI Tray Tools will also do this if you happen to use it...

np: Reinhard Voigt - Zu dicht dran (Kompakt Total 2)

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Aug 2006, 17:08
I hope Eidos will include such option with the next patch, if any. Since all the other games from the series had it I was surprised that Legend didn't. Thanks for reply:)