PDA

View Full Version : help please!!!!

opeel
3rd Aug 2006, 11:26
hi, i have just bought tromb raider legend for my PSP, and i am very impressed so far, however i am stuck in bolivia with the three boxes and the seesaw/ramp thing. The boxes won't go right on the edge of the ramp because it just slides off, so wen i put it on the furthest point i can before it falls off, and i jump on the other side of the ramp, from the centre stage, it won't reach the higher stage. Can somebody tell us wat i need to do, cheers

ShirleyC
3rd Aug 2006, 11:35
Did you pull the box out from under the ramp?
Shirley

opeel
3rd Aug 2006, 12:05
yep, wen i jump onto the ramp the box just doesn't fly far enough

IceViking
3rd Aug 2006, 13:20
yep, wen i jump onto the ramp the box just doesn't fly far enough
Try this: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61877

My daughter had the same problem.

You really have to smack her down hard on it. :D

RuumTaedor
3rd Aug 2006, 13:50
I am familiar with the Windows version, but the PSP version should be the same. When you push a crate on the see-saw, it will slide down a bit, but that's OK. When you jump on the other end of the see-saw, make sure you jump as close to the end as possible. If you are not close enough to the end, then Lara's weight will not be enough to launch the crate to the upper level. I hope that helps.

opeel
3rd Aug 2006, 18:59
thanks i have tried your suggestions, but it still doesn't work the boxes dnt fly enough in the air too reach the other side, is there special jump you have to do or something, cnt think of nething else i cn do please help!!

ShirleyC
3rd Aug 2006, 20:27
Are you trying to jump while on the same level as the boxes? Get up to the higher level, on the end, and run/jump. Lara should land on the end of the see-saw. That should make the boxes land up there.
Shirley

opeel
4th Aug 2006, 11:32
do u think im stupid, i go up 2 the centre platform with the switch and run jump off there onto the end off the seesaw bt the boxes will nt reach the top level they will only fly to the end off the seasaw and then drop on the floor, as nebody ne clue on why this is happening?

aussie500
4th Aug 2006, 13:28
Most likely you are not putting them on far enough, and although l realise it might be frustrating to be stuck in the game, please do not take it out on us we are only trying to help :scratch:

ShirleyC
4th Aug 2006, 14:53
aussie, with the remarks such as opeel has made, I guess I won't be trying to help anymore. I don't believe anyone here is stupid. Happy Raiding

RaymanO
4th Aug 2006, 15:04
It sounds like you may be putting the boxes too high on the board.
You only need to push it onto the very end of the board. The edge of the box should line up with the edge of the board. It may shift a little when you step back but that's okay. As long as it's on the very end of the board you'll be okay.
Then climb up above and jump on the other end of the board. The box should fly gracefully up onto the ground above.

dulcetpurr
4th Aug 2006, 15:53
Is it possible you're not putting them on the right end of the seesaw? The end closest to the platform with pressure pads?

Never had this problem before. :scratch:

We don't think anyone's stupid, we're just trying to help. If you're gonna be that way you won't get help.

DrSeuss
4th Aug 2006, 15:57
I did it by pushing up the box as high as possible then running as fast as possible up the see saw and doing a jump just past the middle. It took a few goes but it worked in the end.

Good luck - hope you manage to work it out.

opeel
5th Aug 2006, 13:19
YES!!! Ive done it finally, thanx people for all your help it was very simple in the end can't believe it took me so long.