PDA

View Full Version : Attention!!!!!!i Can Give Walkthroughs!!!!!!

HugeLaraCroftFan
1st Aug 2006, 03:30
I CAN GIVE WALKTHROUGHS!!!!Just give me your situation and i'll give a walkthrough i can even tell ya were are the rewards are! So there!
What my help or not?:D

Kiraa
1st Aug 2006, 17:20
Hi! I'm stuck in the flashback in Peru...
Sarah just died in the landslide in the cave and I circled around and found her body.. Now what do I do? Can't see how to proceed... do I use that box for anything?

thomaswest8t
1st Aug 2006, 17:29
i have a question, In Kakakhstan i know where the gold reward is, and i need to push the hanging platform to gt ti it, but how do i push it up to the next rail?

miloslanda
1st Aug 2006, 18:51
I CAN GIVE WALKTHROUGHS!!!!Just give me your situation and i'll give a walkthrough i can even tell ya were are the rewards are! So there!
What my help or not?:D
Hi, I am in King Arthurs tomb and cannot beat that *****, can u help please?:scratch: :scratch:

Johnny
1st Aug 2006, 22:00
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Click here (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html) or here (http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/tomb7.html#walk) if you're stuck in TR: Legend.

HugeLaraCroftFan
2nd Aug 2006, 06:16
Hi! I'm stuck in the flashback in Peru...
Sarah just died in the landslide in the cave and I circled around and found her body.. Now what do I do? Can't see how to proceed... do I use that box for anything?
Ok,that box you push it onto the pressure pad then a arrow thing will come up...you then push the box under the arrow that popped up and thenget on the box and jump to grab the arrow thing then you swing on it and jump to the ledge that you see infront of you,pull up and thenlook around and you should see a bronze reward, pick up the bronze reward and from that spot take a running jump to to the other legde that you should see,you then shimmy across and jump to the other side and procceed to the next room,now does that answear your question?
I hope it does!:)

HugeLaraCroftFan
2nd Aug 2006, 06:23
i have a question, In Kakakhstan i know where the gold reward is, and i need to push the hanging platform to gt ti it, but how do i push it up to the next rail?
It's hard isn't it?:scratch: I personally spen like 3 hours trying to move it,THEN i fainally got!So read on:
Ok,first of all you use the telsa gun to swing the plattform and while it's swinging you use the telsa gun to actually move the hook thing that the plattform is hanging from,you move it as hard as you can!And for best results move it while the plattform is swinging at full speed.
Well that workede for me,but try it and if it doesn't work then come back and i can give a more sneaky way to do move that plattform.
PS:It may take a few times to make it,but don't give up unless you can see iy's clearly not working!:)

HugeLaraCroftFan
2nd Aug 2006, 07:17
Hi, I am in King Arthurs tomb and cannot beat that *****, can u help please?:scratch: :scratch:
Ok, i'm guessing your messing with the ugly snake?Or ur stuck in the tomb with the bell and the chandalier?Well which ever one it is i'll give a walkthrough for both:
Ok to get the fragment you have to graple the chandalier toward the bell and i'll guessing you've already wandered around the tomb and found the brocken grave?Well you should have pushed that to the broken support so you could climb on the brocken support.If you haven't done that then do that and while the Chandalier is swinging quickly get on the brocken support and jump on the the rope,which should drigger a cut scene(cut scene may not be triggered cuz the chandalier wasn't swinging so you may need to try again)
Fighting the ugly snake:
Ok, see those pots?and those shiny wheel like thing conected with the cagges??? Well your challage is to shoot those pots which make the snake hypnotized and while the snake is hypnotized you grapple the the leaver which with bring down the hanging cage, which should trigger a cut scene but thats only if you succeed.In the cut scene will show that snake bashed in the head with the cage!It's funny!:lol: so you then need to do that 3 more times.
Things you should know:1)the snake spits green stuff which i call snot.2)the snake tries to knock you off your feet with its huge head.3)Don't even try and swim for you life cuz that will result in the snake picking you up and throwing you back....
Well enjoy!I hope it helps!:)

LaraGirl216
2nd Aug 2006, 10:30
It's hard isn't it?:scratch: I personally spen like 3 hours trying to move it,THEN i fainally got!So read on:
Ok,first of all you use the telsa gun to swing the plattform and while it's swinging you use the telsa gun to actually move the hook thing that the plattform is hanging from,you move it as hard as you can!And for best results move it while the plattform is swinging at full speed.
Well that workede for me,but try it and if it doesn't work then come back and i can give a more sneaky way to do move that plattform.
PS:It may take a few times to make it,but don't give up unless you can see iy's clearly not working!:)

I also turned the brightness up so I could see properly. :D Also did the same with the contrast.

Kiraa
2nd Aug 2006, 12:34
Thanks! I THINK I understand... I'll try it out :)