PDA

View Full Version : best moment in tomb raider legend

thomaswest8t
31st Jul 2006, 13:07
What do you think was the best moment in tomb raider legend?

LaraGirl216
31st Jul 2006, 16:44
Lara vs Amanda.

Dutch_Croft
31st Jul 2006, 20:34
Bolivia, I just love that level!! :D

uzigirl
2nd Aug 2006, 17:09
Best moment for me has to be when the waterfall opened in Ghana. It was absolutely stunning. :cool: Kind of takes your breath away. Love to see more scenes of that kind in TR8. :thumbsup:

IceViking
2nd Aug 2006, 18:27
Best moment for me has to be when the waterfall opened in Ghana. It was absolutely stunning. :cool: Kind of takes your breath away. Love to see more scenes of that kind in TR8. :thumbsup:

Same here

Sophia Leigh
2nd Aug 2006, 23:47
Stepping into the tomb of King Arthur and his knights (and Merlin & Guenivere) for the first time, I spent ages just exploring every square inch of it.

RebeL_fARmeR
3rd Aug 2006, 08:29
Ending!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, GOOD! :lmao:

MilliCroft
3rd Aug 2006, 18:20
i had voted for:
*BANG* *BANG* :D iam love the moment there is a lot of action
but in the German scene hardly action is however in the English very much therefore plays there I also repeatedly in the English version

i hope you can understand which i wrote :o :whistle:

the alchemist
3rd Aug 2006, 18:27
Stepping into the tomb of King Arthur and his knights (and Merlin & Guenivere) for the first time, I spent ages just exploring every square inch of it.
yefsh! ^^
but my favorite was the "where is my mother?!" scene...i couldn't help but laugh at amanda...

ziad
3rd Aug 2006, 22:56
the ending by far, it was the most emotionally atmospheric bit in the whole game, it had me at the edge of my seat. so yes the ending horahhhh

shaahinkaaveh
6th Aug 2006, 13:15
Among these, I voted for Flashback in Peru, although not as atmospheric as I wanted.

Headache
7th Aug 2006, 02:55

Agreed :D
Just beautiful.

st_nick5
7th Aug 2006, 10:54
i hated the ending. it finished with a cliffhanger and that means im gonna have to buy the next game to see what happens next (if they bother to continue with the story)

Sophia Leigh
7th Aug 2006, 23:29
yefsh!
What does "yefsh" mean? :scratch:

tanhou
8th Aug 2006, 12:51
i like the *bang*bang* part too i laugh till my lungs are almost out of air....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shaahinkaaveh
8th Aug 2006, 19:50
What does "yefsh" mean? :scratch:

:D It's kind of combination of yef (akin to yep), yes, and yeh (a slightly changed form of yeah)!! :D :whistle:

RuumTaedor
9th Aug 2006, 04:11
i hated the ending. it finished with a cliffhanger and that means im gonna have to buy the next game to see what happens next.
This may be an obvious observation, but I would say it was intended that way, I mean, isn't that the whole point of a great game, to make you want the next great game (if it's worthy, which Legend is)?

winston
11th Aug 2006, 08:05
The water fall and the bike chases- i thought they were brilliant.

Sophia Leigh
13th Aug 2006, 23:54
:D It's kind of combination of yef (akin to yep), yes, and yeh (a slightly changed form of yeah)!! :D :whistle:
Oh, thanks :D

Lenochka
15th Aug 2006, 15:36
The water fall and the bike chases- i thought they were brilliant.

Indeed :)

shurik
4th Sep 2006, 06:23
Yup that was cool!!! http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/dblthumb2.gif
I liked all the gungle ones. Boliva especilly with all those coloms and space around. Was amazing http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/faint.gif

Gamerking
4th Sep 2006, 07:13
The motorbike bits!!!! Wooo! :cool: :) Along with "where the *~*Bang!*~* is my" etc. bits.

Lord Of Games
4th Sep 2006, 07:53
Definatley gun in Amanda's face at the end... BANG!! yep definatley the best ;)

Goran_101
4th Sep 2006, 09:34
Last cut scene is the best. :)

digifan
4th Sep 2006, 19:06
The best moment in Legend? I think it's the touching scene between Lara and her friend in Peru where they shared memories of a more innocent time.

Zip's offbeat humour wasn't bad either.

Croft Manor:

Lara - Looking up another ex-girlfriend I take it?
Zip - I consider myself as their guardian angel.

Lara - Do I pay you to sit there and type all day?
Zip - Well, yeah.
Lara - Hmmm.

West Africa:

Zip - So that's where we left the temple.

:lol:

applepie
27th Sep 2006, 11:13
*bang* where *bang* is *bang* my *bang* mother!?!?!