PDA

View Full Version : Kazakstan HELP!!!

LaraGirl216
28th Jul 2006, 18:32
I have been trying to get the gold award in Kazakstan for ages! I know you pull the movable ledge far across but what do you do after that??? :( :( :(

dulcetpurr
28th Jul 2006, 19:51
Not only do you pull the platform with the Tesla gun, but you have to push it as well.

Take a look at the track that the moveable platform runs on. It runs a long way to the right, and then it has a little curve in it, almost an S curve, and then it can go to the right some more. It's very hard to get it past that S curve, but it can be done. What you have to do is swing the platform to the right, as hard and as fast as you can, then let go of the G button and start pushing H repeatedly, aiming the reticule at the coupling at the top of the moveable platform. Keep firing and eventually the platform will be pushed past that S curve.

(I hope you can understand this, I'm having a hard time explaining it. And also I hope you're playing on PC, because those are the controls I'm referring to!)

Okay, now look at the wall to your right. There's 4 boxes tucked up in the wall there, in a row. You have to use the gun to pull those boxes down, and the space where they were makes a nice ledge for Lara to traverse on. Okay, get up on the cement ledge against that wall. Move that crate as far as you can to the left, towards the ledge where the boxes were. Jump on the crate, then go for the ledge you made by moving the boxes. You'll traverse around the wall until you come to another platform and can let go. Turn around, and you'll see you can jump to the moveable platform, and from there to another ledge. Now look around, and you'll see the gold reward where you can easily jump to it.

:) I hope that helped. Sheesh, now I know why I don't write walkthroughs, that was tough trying to explain that! Kudos to those who write walkthroughs!

LaraGirl216
28th Jul 2006, 19:56
Thank you sooo much I have been stuck on that for ages, it didn't matter that I was playing on PS2 and you were on PC because I know what keys/buttons you mean. :) :) :) :)

dulcetpurr
28th Jul 2006, 19:57
No problem. :D