PDA

View Full Version : im stuck in ghana

Tomb Raider Princess
28th Jul 2006, 17:41
im stuck in ghana, im in the temple and im in the bit with the water and i cant figure out how get a box to go on the other mecanism so i can pull the gem thing.

dulcetpurr
28th Jul 2006, 18:10
Well, there's lots of 'bits with water.' Tell us more specifically where you are. I'm guessing maybe you're at the part where there's a statue with two arms that are locked above it's head, and there's platforms on either sides of the statue with pressure pads? :scratch:

Tomb Raider Princess
28th Jul 2006, 19:47
that the place, im no good at explaining things. i have a box on one pressure pad but wot about the other one

dulcetpurr
28th Jul 2006, 19:56
Okay, this one's tricky, took me a few tries to get it. What you have to do is put the box on one pad, which you've already done. Then go back to the ledge with the other pad. Have Lara step on it, then wait for the revolving ledge to turn all the way. When it's done, step off the pad. You can linger a second or two to let the ledge turn so it's flat and Lara can run on it, but you don't have long. You have to run and jump across the rotating ledge to the middle ledge where the statue is. You then have to quickly use the grapple and pull at the sun symbol in the statue's chest. This has to be done quickly before the locks close again.

Hope that helps.