PDA

View Full Version : WOW 10th Anniversary Website found......

imported_lil_lara
25th Jul 2006, 16:38
Hey guys look what i found today while looking for info, AN ACTAUL WEBSITE, How good does that look, does anyone know anything about it, its launch date or anyhting it looks so super and proffesional i cant wait, i think its official how cool is this guys, we are defo getting this game wohooooo

Link: www.tombraideranniversary.com

Joshorty
25th Jul 2006, 16:51
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: SHOOT....ugh....gar....NICE FIND:D :D :D but has nothin' for now but heck now it'd get me thinkin' crazy whether it'd be a BEST OF or actual remake:scratch: 'cause I see AOD Lara...

imported_lil_lara
25th Jul 2006, 16:57
im so excited:rasp: :)

Johnny
25th Jul 2006, 17:02
Why AOD Lara?... :scratch:

Raider0011
25th Jul 2006, 17:13
Hm, it does seem odd that they have the AOD Lara on there... I hope that's not a sign of what's to come...:scratch:

I still want this to be released on XBox 360 though... :(

Joshorty
25th Jul 2006, 17:55
That's another reason why I think they should have FMVs:(

Alexlovesguns
25th Jul 2006, 17:59
mhhh, looking at AOD's Lara makes me think this site could have been related to some other anniversary project/game that got scraped ;).

That's another reason why I think they should have FMVs:(

Why in the world would anyone want FMV's :confused: ? Ingame cinematics are much better.

Alexlovesguns
25th Jul 2006, 18:06
Ok, someone smart bought the domain and threw a random pic of Lara in there hoping Eidos will buy it, that wouldnt be surprising..

kksmith
25th Jul 2006, 18:33
Seems to be down now. I get a "Forbidden" error.

Johnny
25th Jul 2006, 19:42
The website is not official. The creator is Chris from Planet Lara (http://www.planetlara.com)

L Croft
25th Jul 2006, 20:56
Yup thats what I got too, Whois data (http://whois.domaintools.com/tombraideranniversary.com).

Sophia Leigh
26th Jul 2006, 00:26
Yup thats what I got too, Whois data (http://whois.domaintools.com/tombraideranniversary.com).
There's no need to even do a search, it clearly states at www.tombraideranniversary.com that its a Planet Lara website ;)

Johnny
26th Jul 2006, 02:43
There's no need to even do a search, it clearly states at www.tombraideranniversary.com that its a Planet Lara website ;)

It wasn't stated there before. The webmaster must have just added that in to prevent confusion among fans. ;)

imported_Mark_
26th Jul 2006, 15:02
I can't wait to see what does Chris have to show us. The site looks cool!

digifan
26th Jul 2006, 16:39
This new website looks promising but it lack content. I think we must wait for quite awhile before anything is added. Maybe by the time Eidos officially announce the release of this game? Let's see - The next game developer conference is in August follow by the major one in Japan in September. Maybe something by that time?

The bottom line is the tenth anniversary of Tomb Raider is very close. We need some new info regarding this game from either CD or Eidos soon. Otherwise we might set up ourselves for disappointment.

Bugger.

Sophia Leigh
27th Jul 2006, 00:05
It wasn't stated there before. The webmaster must have just added that in to prevent confusion among fans. ;)
Oh, LOL! :D

LaraBoy34
7th Aug 2006, 18:50
:thumbsup: Oh My god!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: I am sooo happy for this. NICE FIND :lmao: Buuuut, I heard it was going to take evenlonger than TRL:mad2:

EmAiL Me If AnYtHiNg CoMeS Up!!!:D poopio34@yahoo.com

kksmith
7th Aug 2006, 20:17
:thumbsup: Oh My god!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: I am sooo happy for this. NICE FIND :lmao: Buuuut, I heard it was going to take evenlonger than TRL:mad2:

EmAiL Me If AnYtHiNg CoMeS Up!!!:D poopio34@yahoo.com

Read the topic, this is a fansite.

shurik
3rd Sep 2006, 04:14
Why AOD Lara?... :scratch:

I thought the same, why the one from AOD? I mean it's not bad, it's just the Legend Lara is more unique and better.

Treeble
3rd Sep 2006, 13:20
It's a fansite.

Goran_101
4th Sep 2006, 09:26
Can't wait to see what Dan and Chris have to show us. :)

tombraiderquan
7th Apr 2007, 18:14
Hey guys look what i found today while looking for info, AN ACTAUL WEBSITE, How good does that look, does anyone know anything about it, its launch date or anyhting it looks so super and proffesional i cant wait, i think its official how cool is this guys, we are defo getting this game wohooooo

Link: www.tombraideranniversary.com

I KNOW ALREADY DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treeble
7th Apr 2007, 18:15
You realize this was posted almost an year ago?

rabid metro
7th Apr 2007, 18:40
I KNOW ALREADY DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quan, you do seem to be getting your threads all knotted up... :cool:
deep breaths, otherwise ...
:)

Tomb-Dude
7th Apr 2007, 18:46
i was reading though these and then i was like i already told these guys about this site not dat long ago for some downloads??? i was like wot is the dats and it was like last year i was wow lol dat is like mega old!!!! hahahaha!!!! i make ma self laugh :)