PDA

View Full Version : "I believe i have met one of these before"

Solid_296
25th Jul 2006, 11:02
In BO2, after Kain defeats Sebastian in the industrial quarter, he's taken back to sanctuary. During the conversation, Vorador mentions the demons outside the city, and Kains says he might have seen one already. He didn't say "them before" as in the ones he saw in BO1. He was making a comment towards one in paticular. I did a search and found out something about how this had to do with Raziel! He wasn't even in BO2! Can anyone clear this up and tell me what kain meant?

FearGhoul
26th Jul 2006, 01:56
He's referring to The Unspoken/Hash'ak'gik, who he fought at the Pillars at the end of Blood Omen. Of course, he fought tons of demons at Avernus!

Darth Nextor
7th Aug 2006, 22:09
Hey! Wait a minute!

As far as I've heard Hash'a'gik is the Hylden lord/general. aka Sarafn Lord.
So the dark entity Kain Fought in BO1 was only possessed by Hash'a'Gik he couldn't have killed him, otherwise the BO2's story would never take place!

FearGhoul
8th Aug 2006, 02:08
Well it's a little hard to say really. It could be that Mortanius was mutated into one of those big black demons and possessed by the Hylden Lord during the fight, and then he left right before the killing blow (hey! You don't even need to use the Soul Reaver! I like using the Axes against him!). Or it could be that the black demon was just saying that stuff about the plan being his as part of a deception, to make Kain think that he was fighting the real guy behind it, so if the demon died, Kain wouldn't concern himself that much about the Cult of Hash'ak'gik. Or maybe something else. It's hard to say exactly, but that still is the demon that Kain is referring to in Blood Omen 2.

Smoke_Z
8th Aug 2006, 04:16
Well it's a little hard to say really. It could be that Mortanius was mutated into one of those big black demons and possessed by the Hylden Lord during the fight, and then he left right before the killing blow (hey! You don't even need to use the Soul Reaver! I like using the Axes against him!). Or it could be that the black demon was just saying that stuff about the plan being his as part of a deception, to make Kain think that he was fighting the real guy behind it, so if the demon died, Kain wouldn't concern himself that much about the Cult of Hash'ak'gik. Or maybe something else. It's hard to say exactly, but that still is the demon that Kain is referring to in Blood Omen 2.

I would use the flame sword. Just because the strat thingy suggests Soul Reaver... that's the beauty of having an entire arsenal.

I take stock in the "he left before the killing blow" theory.

Actually, Flamehead could've mutated Morty's body, warped his mind into kill mode, and left before the fight even began.

The_Father_of_AllVampires
19th Aug 2006, 12:06
I would use the flame sword. Just because the strat thingy suggests Soul Reaver... that's the beauty of having an entire arsenal.

I take stock in the "he left before the killing blow" theory.

Actually, Flamehead could've mutated Morty's body, warped his mind into kill mode, and left before the fight even began.

umm yes id have to agreee and i realise i am late on this buuuuuuuuut....OH WELL!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :whistle: