Hey,

I im now by takamoto in the game.
But i dont now how i kill takamoto ?
Kan someone help me ?

Thanks.

Elke

Treeble
23rd Jul 2006, 15:15
Try here. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61292) :)

elkestreep
23rd Jul 2006, 15:50
Try here. (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61292) :)

Thanks but i dow that end hy kill me al the time ..Ken you help me ?

Please.

Treeble
23rd Jul 2006, 16:59
Well, best advice is to always keep moving in circles and paying attention to his attacks so you can dodge them, either jumping over or rolling under them. If you have a big gun (shotgun or smg), spare the ammo for when you get close and the reticle is red, but fire away your pistols all the time.

Not much else to say, just don't give up. :)

elkestreep
23rd Jul 2006, 18:17
Well, best advice is to always keep moving in circles and paying attention to his attacks so you can dodge them, either jumping over or rolling under them. If you have a big gun (shotgun or smg), spare the ammo for when you get close and the reticle is red, but fire away your pistols all the time.

Not much else to say, just don't give up. :)

Hey thanks.

I gone try it ..

St.J
23rd Jul 2006, 21:19
Hey,

I im now by takamoto in the game.
But i dont now how i kill takamoto ?
Kan someone help me ?

Thanks.

Elke

Just go behind the statues to find a climbing pole and climb to his platform so u can use grendaes and hit him without autoguns hitting you

He doesn't shut up untill u kill him. I got really annoyed and just went crazy and killed him. I think his annoyingness helps cuz he makes u wanna kill him more.:cool:

Headache
25th Jul 2006, 19:45
the best method is to hide behind a statue head a jump out every time after he shoots the green crap at you, and also when he's recharging the green energy. also if he is close, throw a grenade in there :thumbsup:

star girl
26th Jul 2006, 06:54
What worked for me was to shoot like crazy, on the top floor and go around in circles. WHen you get very near Takamoto, exhange the pistols for something stronger, like the shotgun (I recommend it). Takamoto takes hell a lot of damage from the shotgun. So when he's near, he takes the damage, and his health goes down. When he moves away, put away the shotgun and use the pistols again till you get near him, again.

It should take a few times, that was what worked for me.. :D