PDA

View Full Version : STUCK IN BOLIVIA... THE BOXES WHERE U PLACE THEM. 3 boxes

hightrader
22nd Jul 2006, 16:05
Hi guys i got stuck in bolivia... dont know where to go... i have made the boxes to each field, the door up there is open but i dont know how to get up there.

anyone know what im talking about? show some pics if u guys can. that would be appriciated :) thanks!!!

ladylinnycroft
22nd Jul 2006, 17:26
if you turn Lara round to face the door you came in by, stand by the right side box and over to the right hand side is a small platform with a chain and a pendulum type thing that you need to climb up onto from the ledge...you then leap over to the opposite ledge and work you way round until you can grab the ledge above...you then jump up to grab the chain and traverse along...you drop to the platform below then drop twice onto the ledges below....you come to the end and leap across to grab the bar..swing over to the opposite platform and viola you are there...hope this all makes sense

hightrader
22nd Jul 2006, 18:38
i managed to get now to peru and done with the bikes and where the monster kills my friends **** like that...

skelly
23rd Jul 2006, 03:31
Hay guys im stuck in Bolivia in the room where i have to get the blocks up of the ground to the next step to put them on the switches toopen the gate. I was just wandering if any one could tell me how i can do that. Thanks hope someone can help me:) :)

ladylinnycroft
23rd Jul 2006, 12:16
you need to go onto the floor....be careful because there is a jaguar there....you need to manouver the first block on to the grey "see-saw" structure....once you have placed it there you then need to get Lara to jump onto the end (that is still up in the air) and jump..this will catapuault the box to where you want it...then repeat the process with the next box that is also on the ground....you need to do the boxes in order to enable the cut scene which will show you where lara needs to go...

St.J
23rd Jul 2006, 21:11
Hi guys i got stuck in bolivia... dont know where to go... i have made the boxes to each field, the door up there is open but i dont know how to get up there.

anyone know what im talking about? show some pics if u guys can. that would be appriciated :) thanks!!!

well I removed the one holding up the teeter-totter thing and slid it up the side thats now down. I then jumped from that the ground with the middle button onto the teeter-totters part that was up and launched the box over to the ledge. this is kinda hard to explain so sorry if what I wrote is complicated to read:mad2: . just launch the boxes off the end. (1 at a time)

William A Tolbert Jr
25th Jul 2006, 00:09

after placing all the boxes in the right spots ...go to the left side of the room in to corne. Climb up in to the open area and jump onto the chain. climb up the chain and jump towards the rocks and she will grab the ledge and walk her around it. keep going right on the ledge them you'll have to jump up or down to another ledge to position yourself to jump onto the spear that you can swing from to throw her to the side where the door is open... good luck:nut: