PDA

View Full Version : A Cold Reception Help....

Riverid
22nd Jul 2006, 08:05
I need help on this level. All of the objectives have been checked off, except kill all the enemy by the road block. But yet, I've killed every enemy in the whole level... all the islands, buildings and outside... I've spent hours looking for other enemy...but there is none.. I've opened the gate...either i'm missing something or it's a bug ... any help guys? Thanks....

I am running a PC version.

iakovos
23rd Jul 2006, 22:07
In which difficulty are you playing this level?

Iakovos:)

larollande
11th Feb 2007, 23:11
I have done all objectives but cannot "place explosives" on the boat for the final secondary objective. I see the green dynamite on the boat's hull but cannot reach it. I swim around but would better need a boat. unfortunately the zodiac at the beginning only goes in straight line and other little boats cannot be moved... please help.

iakovos
18th Feb 2007, 12:47
You have to use the zodiac to place the explosives on the boat. The zodiac does not go into a straight line... its a boat, it goes left and right... you have to clear the path to the boat first of all (all enemies who are watching), in order to use the zodiac.

Cheers,

PS. Sorry for the late reply... had trouble with my pc.

guero
9th Apr 2007, 12:23
You have to use the zodiac to place the explosives on the boat. The zodiac does not go into a straight line... its a boat, it goes left and right... you have to clear the path to the boat first of all (all enemies who are watching), in order to use the zodiac.

Cheers,

PS. Sorry for the late reply... had trouble with my pc.

Hi, i'm stuck at the same, can't place the explosives, and I didn't understand that zodiac thing :/ care to explain better?

edit: oh i got it, it's the boat we drive at the beginning right? :p

jvlj
10th Apr 2007, 17:42
Hi, i'm stuck at the same, can't place the explosives, and I didn't understand that zodiac thing :/ care to explain better?

edit: oh i got it, it's the boat we drive at the beginning right? :p

Hi, sorry my english, but i place the explosives using two commandos (sniper and spy), sniper go and still under dinamite then spy go up in yours shoulders...then click F. Do you undertand me?

pietjevlip
20th Apr 2007, 20:53
The hard way... hm...