PDA

View Full Version : Commandos 3 problem

Crush Robot
15th Jul 2006, 07:15
When i try to load a mission the loading bar seems to load up a bit too fast and when it finishes the game crashes to the desktop. I have tried reinstalling about 3 times, getting the 1.42 patch and it still doesnt work. I would appreciate it if someone could help me, because I really want to play this game. I remember playing the demo for the first one a long time ago. Thanks in advance. :)

Mike_B
15th Jul 2006, 09:53
Do you have all the latest drivers for your video card and sound card? Changes are some outdated driver is causing the problem.

Crush Robot
15th Jul 2006, 20:19
Yes i believe i do have all the latest drivers. I think i might have uninstalled incorrectly so im gonna try reinstalling.

Ok, well i reinstalled the game ,but it still would not work:( Anyone have any more suggestions? I'm not sure,but i think that i am missing some components.

Ok well now im thinking its my computer thats being stupid. Some other games i have like Guild Wars and Battlefield 2 are not working either, and it seems wierd because the games crash only when they are loading to join a server or to get in the game. I think i might have some type of virus or something,which sucks.:mad:

Hmmm perhaps updating my drivers caused the games to screw up? I have scanned my computer with McAfee and Spyware Dr. and it doesnt show any serious viruses or anything.

Mike_B
16th Jul 2006, 07:59
Try hitmanpro for spyware, it utilizes a couple of different programs, drivers can give some trouble if not installed properly (video drivers), to properly install them you first uninstall them then run driver cleaner, reboot, install new vide card drivers.

Let's see if that fixes the issue.

Crush Robot
17th Jul 2006, 03:07
Ah yes i forgot about the part where i have to uninstall and run the driver cleaner. i will try that.

Oh yeah umm stupid question, but how do i run the driver cleaner?

Nvm i figured it out.

Well, i installed the drivers and fixed it all but it still doesnt work.:scratch:

Crush Robot
19th Jul 2006, 05:32
Nvm it got fixed for some reason i dont know why i think it was some virus

Crush Robot
20th Jul 2006, 08:01
BAAAAAAHH !!!!! It has stopped working again !!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad2: :scratch: Help please !!!:confused: :confused: :scratch: :nut:

sick
20th Jul 2006, 10:31
What changes have you made to your computer between the moment it worked and later failed?

Crush Robot
20th Jul 2006, 22:51
Well nothing really, when it started working i belive i tried patching the game and then tried for the last time that day to play ,and it worked. Then after that i dont really think i did anything. It just stopped working again.:scratch:

Oh yeah and some guy that i asked told me to run dxdiag and check if everything is ok. I did that and the only thing i saw wrong was that a file was missing one of the two "system.dll" files was missing . Could that be the problem?

Crush Robot
21st Jul 2006, 23:42
Ok, it has started to work again. However i dont want it to stop working again like before. It seems that it is playing games with me or something. One day it works then the next it doesnt.

Mike_B
22nd Jul 2006, 09:50
Oh yeah and some guy that i asked told me to run dxdiag and check if everything is ok. I did that and the only thing i saw wrong was that a file was missing one of the two "system.dll" files was missing . Could that be the problem?

Maybe, do your other games work fine?

Crush Robot
22nd Jul 2006, 19:38
Yes some of my other game work fine

rjesplana
20th Sep 2006, 10:28
Hi I'm new to Commandos 3 game, I don't know how to select the Distract in interface, particularly in advance training..can you help me pls..thanks!

iakovos
24th Sep 2006, 12:14
Make sure the spy has a uniform on and then check the action button to the
right. One of the icons is of two guys shaking hands and a little talk
bubble in between, that's the distract button.

In case you install the hotkeys patch for C3, then the actions are different.

Iakovos:)

Mahoni
19th Dec 2006, 11:25
Dear Friends,
Is anybody know that any Commandos game availabvle for PPC?

I would like to play this game on PPC but I could not find anywhere for that information.

my e-mail : mahiraysu@gmail.com

Kindest regards,