PDA

View Full Version : Bolivia - Help me, I am trapped in a temple!!

John Croft
10th Jul 2006, 19:10
Dear all,

I am in stage M1 in a temple in Bolivia (PSP version).
I am trapped in a huge room because a stone door fell down behind me.

I don't know how to escape that room.

Who can help???

Thanks in advance

John
:mad2:

kksmith
10th Jul 2006, 19:43
I'm guessing you are in a huge room with a big door at the other end, some gears on the wall, and some water on the floor of the lower level? Assuming that is the case, there are three pressure switches on the ground next to you, and three boxes in the room. Two of those boxes are on the lower level, and not to ruin the whole puzzle for you I'll just say there is a device in the room to propel those boxes on to the upper platform.

If that's not the room you're talking about though I'm not sure where you are in the temple.

Watcher
22nd Aug 2006, 12:11
kksmith, that's right....
Those temple I'm stuck with, too.

Two other boxes in the water and one tiger. I have arround those but found nothing 'device' to make it happen. Could you help me, where/what the device is ? I'm desperade... Stuck for days there... :confused:

Any help is appreciated. :mad2:

aussie500
22nd Aug 2006, 14:30
Pretty sure this would work the same as the PC version

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/aussie500/Tomb%20Raider%20Legend/springboard.jpg

That is a fairly large hint, just jump on the X

Watcher
23rd Aug 2006, 06:26
aussie500, I play the PC version, though.

Thank for the hint. But, I already try it.
I kill the tiger first. Then jump to those "X" on your pic. But... nothing happen.
What's wrong I've done? Still need the help, for sure... :scratch:
I do nothing except kill the tiger and jump to those hint. Do I need to complete the other task first before I can complete this temple mission ?

aussie500
23rd Aug 2006, 10:10
Well if you look closely at the picture you will notice that the cage has been moved so that it is sitting on top of the see-saw, if you do it exactly like the picture shows you will understand!

Watcher
24th Aug 2006, 07:56
aussie500, thank's a lot for the help... :D

Going forward right now... on Peru.
Still strugle on Peru. :scratch:
How to complete this task? Only one stone ball but there's three triger device. :confused:

RuumTaedor
24th Aug 2006, 13:35
Look up and you'll see one ball on a small platform on a wall above you. Use your grapple. The other ball is higher up on one of the statues. You'll have to figure out how to get up there.

Watcher
24th Aug 2006, 17:17
Ruum Taedor, thank's a lot for the hint.

I complete those task. :D