PDA

View Full Version : Japan

gd99
9th Jul 2006, 13:31
I am through to the operation room shoot all the baddies but can only pull the wall half way any help please?

René90
9th Jul 2006, 14:21
on top of the big screen there are these shimmering round hook thingy's like you had to shoot before which are holding on to the screen.. well shoot at them both and the screen should fall.

gd99
9th Jul 2006, 14:48
I may be looking like an idoit but how do i get high enough to shoot them?

nowalruses
9th Jul 2006, 16:04
you don't need to get high enough. just stand back and toggle the manual aim mode and put the target reticle on them and fire. on PS2 you can do this by pressing down (in) on the right analog stick.

gd99
9th Jul 2006, 16:14
Done it thank you for the help.

Nikk73
9th Jul 2006, 23:59
"I may be looking like an idoit but how do i get high enough to shoot them?"

Belive me, you're not alone..it took me ages to figure out how to do it as well, from all diff angles:nut: haha, it's common sense really.:lmao:

Sophia Leigh
10th Jul 2006, 00:21
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=61380

Mangar The Dark
10th Jul 2006, 13:42
"I may be looking like an idoit but how do i get high enough to shoot them?"

Belive me, you're not alone..it took me ages to figure out how to do it as well, from all diff angles:nut: haha, it's common sense really.:lmao:

Yeah, I just did that part last night, and it was a bit tricky. Took me about ten minutes of running around that room aimlessly and thinking, "Uhhhh... what am I supposed to do???" And then it dawned on me... "Ahhhh, manual aiming!"

babylittlee
11th Jul 2006, 22:49
Well I just made it pass that part and now I'm outside and have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing.

Sophia Leigh
12th Jul 2006, 00:17
Well I just made it pass that part and now I'm outside and have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing.

You need to climb up the outside of the building. :)

satpat
6th Oct 2006, 14:50
Shame, I am not able to break these cables. Can anyone help me on XBOX 360.