PDA

View Full Version : Nosgoth.net Members?

AkiraEverhate
26th Sep 2013, 12:45
Hey just checking in with everyone to see if there are any members here from the nosgoth.net forums. I went by Akira Everhate back in the day. I still have a moderator account there and check in with everyone sometimes. Any others from those forums here?

Reidbynature
26th Sep 2013, 17:14
I used to post there years ago. My username was ThreeHeadedDoggy, but that was a long time ago.

Moesph
26th Sep 2013, 17:29
I was there as The Real Moebius, went inactive around Defiance, but still lurked.

lucinvampire
26th Sep 2013, 18:14
Yeah was there back in 2002-2003 (under same name) posted only a couple times...but mainly lurked in the shadows before and after then.

RainaAudron
26th Sep 2013, 18:23
I regged in as the Ancient Vampire... been around for quite a while now.. not posting as often anymore and changed my nickname to Raina on other sites.

Lord_Aevum
26th Sep 2013, 18:23
I've been there from 2007 to the present, under two or three similar usernames.

ardethsilvereni
26th Sep 2013, 18:32
I joined there under the name SilverEnigma (later as Ardeth Silvereni) and I was a regular poster around 2001-2004. I haven't posted that often in recent years, but I still lurk and log in occasionally. I remember you, Akira, although I don't think we really interacted. I mostly stayed in the GLoK forum.

Limed00d
26th Sep 2013, 18:34
Only lurked alot, never bothered to register on any LoK forums because I would feel inferior due to joining late on. (Don't get me wrong, I've been a LoK fanboy for many, many years but I haven't bothered on getting close with any gaming community in my earlier days)
Guess that's just me being silly but whatever.

Evill3unny
26th Sep 2013, 21:59
Jup, I mostly just read along with you guys though. But I still visit from time to time :)

SeraphofEnigma
26th Sep 2013, 22:14
I was there, active for a tiny amount of time. I lurked mainly and... think I was under the name Echidnoyle or something equally strange. Yep. That was my name; just found the pieces of art I submitted to the fan section. Damn was that a long time ago. I barely remember the names of the community. Although I do remember Divine Shadow/Mama Robotnik.

SilverEnigma, The Real Moebius and Ancient Vampire sound familiar too. I don't think I interacted much with folks though.

Swagraven
26th Sep 2013, 22:51
I was there, I know, but for the life of my I can't remember why my username was. I have a real problem with posting sometimes when I'm new places, because I feel like I'm intruding, so I didn't post much.

LordMortanius
27th Sep 2013, 03:59
Can't remember my username but man, I was back in high school when I started frequenting that site. LOK:The Lost Worlds was my other favorite site. It actually is one of the reasons I've become so proficient in reciting the dialogue from the game. :D

LauraOrganaSolo
27th Sep 2013, 09:02
Sitting on a 1500+ post count, apparently since July 22, 2001.

AkiraEverhate
27th Sep 2013, 12:11
Good to see some familiar faces!

Sadly I haven't been able to access my old account. It looks like nosgoth.net upgraded to another system (again). I had an old ezboard account that I upgraded to a few other systems over the years. However it looks like my account was never transferred to the yuko system. Oh well, there is plenty of like minded fans here!

Therealrabban
30th Sep 2013, 13:51
NR used to be my favorite hangout for a decade but it became a wretched hive of scum and villainy. The lore of NR is way better than Nosgoth's, no offense.

EDIT: There is probably a really good Coen Brothers movie in there somewhere.

anancient
30th Sep 2013, 20:04
Sup everyone,

seeing some familiar names. Used to be an ancient or NR as well. Came in after Defiance so most of the action was gone. Seeing some people I think I talked to once. Others have reputations that precede them.

I flipping loved Nosgoth.net tho. It had started with SR2 and after I had internet was googling for stuff on the game. Just reading the dialogue of the games that I had not yet played gave me goosebumps.

So yeah, I ain't optimistic about what's gonna happen here, but who knows.

Vampmaster
30th Sep 2013, 20:09
I'm here as well. Although, you've probably noticed already as I've been posting like crazy since I heard this site had opened.

Vaspian
30th Sep 2013, 20:27
Heh, all the fun times we had on NR forums. I remember a post when someone asked, "Hey, what did Kain do with Raziel's wings?" Then someone replies, "I dunno, made soup?"

And the Road Rage Kain short stories. Heh

I signed up on NR 03/01/00. (I had to look it up, and wow, it's been 13 years!!!!) I was Rove. I do recognize some of the names here too. :D

Bazielim
30th Sep 2013, 20:43
I was a lurker for many years, but didn't join up until 2005. Tragically NR forums has died a bit recently, but I'm sure there will be life kicked into it soon :)

Snipex01
30th Sep 2013, 20:52
Was just a late lurker, not sure when I registered, not even sure if I used the same username haha. Good to see there are people from there though.

Reidbynature
30th Sep 2013, 20:55
Not sure if I was particularly active on Nosgoth.net. I probably lurked more. Though it being so long ago and me being a good bit younger and less mature I recall making fun of one guy's Vincent from FFVII avatar because it looked a bit odd.