PDA

View Full Version : sOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Nu-Tang_Souja
5th Jul 2006, 00:51
I Used To Take My Cable Modem N Plug It Directly Into My Ps2 N I Neva Had Any Problem Playn... I Moved Recently Bak To My Fathers House N He Has Comcast Cable And I Cant Plug It Directly From The Modem Into The Ps2 Because It Wont Go Online That Way ...i Dont Understand Why ... But He Has A Router N Even If I Disconnect Everything Else From Router I Can Play And Go Online No Problem...but The Problem Is The Fact That Certain People I Just Cannot See In The Game Anymore.... There Is Even A Few People N My Own Clan I Cant C Anymore... I Can B In A Game With Them But We Cant C Each Other... I Can Run Right Through Them... Other People In Game Can See Me N The Other Person But It Always Shows On Stats That The Person Is No Longer In The Match... Can Sum1 Please Help Me... Wat Is Rong Wat Can I Do /////i Know I Posted This In 2 Places But I Cant Figure This Out N No1 Seems To Know Wat Is Rong

Viper101
10th Jul 2006, 19:58
I dOnT kNoW wHaT iS wRoNg MaN

Nu-Tang_Souja
11th Jul 2006, 20:36
g thanks 4 ur help lol:mad2:

Kazi
13th Jul 2006, 00:09
Firewall probably needs to be set up to give 25TL access to your router. usually it doesn't, but you might as well e-mail Eidos Tech Support and find out

Nu-Tang_Souja
13th Jul 2006, 18:28
no finally a month lata sum1 finnally helps me n it wuznt on here eitha... i figured how to send my ip adress to my ps2 i had to actually unplug it n leav it unplugged for a couple min... i didnt know that i thought if i just turned it off then on it woulda worked n bewildered me that it didnt but i got it now... thanx C-POPPA

Nu-Tang_Souja
14th Jul 2006, 06:02
I Dont Get It I Tried For A Weeks To Get It To Work Without The Router And Untill Sumone Told Me To Disconnect The Power To Modem And Let It Rest For A Min Then Reconnect And It Will Reset The Ip Address. I Did That And It Worked Fine. After I Was Done Playing I Reconnected The Router For The Phone And Comp.'s Then Next Time I Went To Play It Doesnt Seem To Matter How I Reconnect Disconnect Reset Or Anything It Just Is Not Working... I Mean I Can Get Online And Get Into Rooms But Even If I Manage To Stay In A Room Long Enough To Start A Match At Some Point During The Match I Get Disconnected From Everyone In The Match And Kicked Outta The Room. Sumtimes I Stay Online Sometimes Online Starts Lagging And Sumtimes I Get Kicked Offline. Sometimes I Can Get Online No Prob Sometimes I Have To Try A Few Times... Please Help I Am Bewildered And Confused.

Tattood
14th Jul 2006, 19:55
I Dont Get It I Tried For A Weeks To Get It To Work Without The Router And Untill Sumone Told Me To Disconnect The Power To Modem And Let It Rest For A Min Then Reconnect And It Will Reset The Ip Address. I Did That And It Worked Fine. After I Was Done Playing I Reconnected The Router For The Phone And Comp.'s Then Next Time I Went To Play It Doesnt Seem To Matter How I Reconnect Disconnect Reset Or Anything It Just Is Not Working... I Mean I Can Get Online And Get Into Rooms But Even If I Manage To Stay In A Room Long Enough To Start A Match At Some Point During The Match I Get Disconnected From Everyone In The Match And Kicked Outta The Room. Sumtimes I Stay Online Sometimes Online Starts Lagging And Sumtimes I Get Kicked Offline. Sometimes I Can Get Online No Prob Sometimes I Have To Try A Few Times... Please Help I Am Bewildered And Confused.

What PS2 system are you using? The slim model or the bulky model? I have both and come to find out that with my slim model it will heat up and cause me to lag online with 25tl which causes all the problems you are talking about. So, if you have the slim version this may be your problem. But I can play 25 all day without problems like that with my bulky model.

Kazi
15th Jul 2006, 06:33
I Dont Get It I Tried For A Weeks To Get It To Work Without The Router And Untill Sumone Told Me To Disconnect The Power To Modem And Let It Rest For A Min Then Reconnect And It Will Reset The Ip Address. I Did That And It Worked Fine. After I Was Done Playing I Reconnected The Router For The Phone And Comp.'s Then Next Time I Went To Play It Doesnt Seem To Matter How I Reconnect Disconnect Reset Or Anything It Just Is Not Working...

you shouldn't have to disconnect the router from the comp every time you use the PS2 Online Adapter. i use to have the same kinda problem when i was using 2 computers and i only had one Ethernet cable.

how many ports does your router have in the back? and what model and company is it?

all you should need is an extra ethernet cable to plug from the router to the PS2, so you can leave the comp hooked up.

Nu-Tang_Souja
18th Jul 2006, 08:18
tatooed and kazi thanx for tryn to help i appreciate it i did finally figure my prob out but if i could only get the firewall off the router id b able to play all day d same way i play at night wen i unhook d router and go str8 to modem... which i do at nite only cause dis aint my house and 6 comps n d phone goes through the router so dc dast dc erything else obviously... any ideas how 2 do dat let me know its a netgear wireless firewall modem and i woulda got bak at yall afta last time i had a prob if i had not been banned

Already adressed this banning thing via pm as that's how these things are dealt with.

i still think its bs i cant tell no1 else how i feel on bein banned

Kazi
21st Jul 2006, 20:10
its a netgear wireless firewall modem

you should propbably call Eidos Support and ask em what ports does the game need open on your router, and could they email you how to do it.

United States Customer
Support Number:
415-615-6220

Nu-Tang_Souja
23rd Jul 2006, 03:55
theres a lotta help out there i found a lot of it it just takes time i aint got to talk to em i will figure it out eventually tho